Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Did we win at something or what's this influx in Gaga rage bait threads? This is starting to feel like GGD

Requiem came out and reminded certain stans how untalented their faves actually are cm

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

10 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

This base ignored me when I connected the dots about Boys Noize working with NIN and even doing Coachella together. I think it's obvious things are happening rn imo with her. Same with her working with Madeon too.

oh there's soo many dots, i'm all aboard. i'm pretty sure she's wearing a nin shirt in the requiem behind the scenes, logo covered by tape

3 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Where is Spotify update?

MAY 19

DWAS

36(+1)  2,573,706 (+26,764)


Thank you Boris for a quick answer s:wan

"RUNWAY" music video has now surpassed 600K likes on YouTube."

Idk somebody please take my job and help me. My Twitter newsfeed is full of hot guys now. I can't do this job anymore. I see nothing. No Gaga accounts update numbers or news. Nothing. Just shirtless boys (properly younger than me)

I can't do it anymore. Help. 911. SOS

deadbanana2

8 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Idk somebody please take my job and help me. My Twitter newsfeed is full of hot guys now. I can't do this job anymore. I see nothing. No Gaga accounts update numbers or news. Nothing. Just shirtless boys (properly younger than me)

I can't do it anymore. Help. 911. SOS

deadbanana2

what's your job?

I've been listening the Requiem version of Die With A Smile NON-STOP. I didn't even like DWAS that much, but now I'm OBSSESED.

Can they at least offer another soundtrack? I keep getting a suggestion for the top gun maverick one, and I have no interest in purchasing such a thing.

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Can they at least offer another soundtrack? I keep getting a suggestion for the top gun maverick one, and I have no interest in purchasing such a thing.

rogue2

How about Joker: Folie à Deux

rogue2

14 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

what's your job?

Updating news chick1

You can't tho. I know you post pay gorn on your X account mandown

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Updating news chick1

You can't tho. I know you post pay gorn on your X account mandown

honey, I'm a primary school teacher and a good christian woman.

1 minute ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

honey, I'm a primary school teacher and a good christian woman.

My ass

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

How about Joker: Folie à Deux

rogue2

I had that one, but I shipped it back

rogue2

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

My ass

well maybe only the first half is correct but still I don't do pay gorn honey

I like how our advert shows the variation of our fave off. Homegirl be jumping from project to project with 180 pivots

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Zombieboy update?

celestial2

It's late. We all know what that means smitten

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.