Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The only songs from Requiem I prefer over the originals are Killah and DWAS. Not because I don't like them, it's just that the Requiem versions are superior in every way. I really hope we get that sound for LGATE.

Zombieboy versions are a tie. Both equally incredible.

Edited by Snakeskinbr
Edit

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

30 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

@FailSafe Did you come? katie2

Absofuckinglutely! It was my first concert ever at 16! It was historic as she's the first artist to hold a concert in the newly built MOA Arena back then, all the while seeing many people protesting and calling her witch etc., she's all over the news for better or worse, EVERYONE was talking about her!

Ughh the sheer POWER she held during her peak. The true definition of MAIN POP GIRL jonny5

15 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Absofuckinglutely! It was my first concert ever at 16! It was historic as she's the first artist to hold a concert in the newly built MOA Arena back then, all the while seeing many people protesting and calling her witch etc., she's all over the news for better or worse, EVERYONE was talking about her!

Ughh the sheer POWER she held during her peak. The true definition of MAIN POP GIRL jonny5

And Singapore Mayhem show? Did you go too? 😊 It's nice to read your experience. I luv it.mp3

17 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

And Singapore Mayhem show? Did you go too? 😊 It's nice to read your experience. I luv it.mp3

Japan! She never set foot here again, sadly. She could've easily brought THEYTHEM at the Philippine Arena.

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

"Don't worry, if I get thrown in jail in Manila, Beyonce will bail me out" clap ICONIC

lady-gaga-telephone.webp

If you would have told me a month ago Blade of Grass would be my most listened to song off Requiem…

Requiem the better r-worded album between it and Ray of Light. Felt like mentioning this truth for the occassional OGH that lurks this base.

rogue2

Edited by Aden

3 hours ago, BorisIsHere said:

I'm so jealous of the guy that gets to breed him. He's so hot.

@Infernal Paradise so about that mayhem ball tour box office article on Wiki, how is it now? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Please tell us more. I'm so bored.

She's really done something magical with Mayhem Requiem. I haven't seen everyone liking her project unanimously since her early days. I think she cemented a new benchmark for her fans, and revitalized her connection and bond with fans for lifetime. I wouldn't be suprised if she's getting back lot of fans who left her after Artpop and new pop fans with Requiem.

There's just something about it. A tectonic shift. We are all ready for what's about to come. She's at the top of her game right now. Mayhem is already shaping to be her best album along with BTW after Requiem.

Every few weeks the MADonna stans run out of things to talk about so they start running that clip back up and each time it's so funny because the only thing that they end up proving is how bitterly pressed and bothered they still are sdjghfhfjf Gar really gave them lifetime material to fume over and I LOVE IT!!!

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

Edited by Infernal Paradise

17 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Every few weeks the MADonna stans run out of things to talk about so they start running that clip back up and each time it's so funny because the only thing that they end up proving is how bitterly pressed and bothered they still are sdjghfhfjf Gar really gave them lifetime material to fume over and I LOVE IT!!!

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

What she said is here is valid, even a normal person could decipher that this is more of an analogy than a DISS!

They are really convincing themselves that whatever she say regarding Madonna, good or not is considered as defamation rip

You can't reason with an OGH, you just have to feel sorry for their mental state.

You know their fave new era is a total not event when they're still commenting for the millionth time that Joanne era interview

rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.