Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I thought we had all silently, but collectively, agreed to no longer use the word compression and its derivatives classy-party-mayhem.gif

  • Popular Post

82.700.411 (+161k) for Zombieboy today

+9.5% DoD

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

47 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

How are the people that said Glamorous Life was better than the ASIB ballads feeling right now?

It's a cute song, but the dramatics at the release were..

rogue2

The way people acting like it was Top 5 in her discography...

IMG_1800.gif

Hold My Damn Hand is somehow better than that song

IMG_1800.gif

21 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Happy Mistake is right there

(collecting dust in harlequin mind you, but still such a knockout song wow oh so)

rogue2

Would love Happy Godstake, Shape of a Bomb and UnGlamorous Death on the next tour...

Shape of a Woman is still a cute Mayhymn b-side and Rupaulway was something sweet for the kids

rogue2

  • Popular Post
8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

82.700.411 (+161k) for Zombieboy today

+9.5% DoD

Just wait for tomorrow's update after our listening party

rogue2

3 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Just wait for tomorrow's update after our listening party

rogue2

and if it is 160k then what?

rogue2

Abracadabra has officially outstreamed

Beyoncé's #1 hit Texas Hold Em

27 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

and if it is 160k then what?

rogue2

Then it means that Spotify calculators crashed (as always when it comes to Gaga)

54 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Just wait for tomorrow's update after our listening party

rogue2

91K (-57%)

rogue2

Rewatched Requiem with my boyfriend last night and he didn't care for Killah. I was like oh don't piss me off tonight, you'll sleep on the floor

rogue2

4 hours ago, hellobitchezzz said:

This base ignored me when I connected the dots about Boys Noize working with NIN and even doing Coachella together. I think it's obvious things are happening rn imo with her. Same with her working with Madeon too.

Madeon? What's the tea?

24 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Rewatched Requiem with my boyfriend last night and he didn't care for Killah. I was like oh don't piss me off tonight, you'll sleep on the floor

rogue2

I personally would make him to sleep on the doorstep outside the house for disrespecting song of the decade.

9 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I personally would make him to sleep on the doorstep outside the house for disrespecting song of the decade.

He said he thought the studio version and SNL performance were better, and that the Requiem performance felt "more tame"

I said you're blind and have an IQ of zero

rogue2

43 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Madeon? What's the tea?

Attended the Grove premiere for Requiem and a fan asked him if he was working on LG8 and he said something like "you never know"

2 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Attended the Grove premiere for Requiem and a fan asked him if he was working on LG8 and he said something like "you never know"

Ohh I missed that, thanks heart2

8 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Attended the Grove premiere for Requiem and a fan asked him if he was working on LG8 and he said something like "you never know"

Well now we do

I'm worried about me LOVING the How bad do you want me Requiem version

I promise you I loathe the album version. But the Requiem one sounds like an absolute different song. I dont know whats going on. The badalamenti chords during the first verse and the way she sings it makes it sound like a psychodelic teenage dream. I think she did something special there, and I need her to explore more in this direction. The whole Mayhem is really good, specially HBDYWM, DWAS and PC

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.