Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, babyforlife said:

Hard disagree.
1. The song is helping the album overall units whether its SPS units or help MAYHEM to spend more weeks on charts
2. TDD might have a weak chorus, but it verses are one of the best from the album. it suits MAYHEM very well.
3. TDD MV is still the 3rd most viewed MV of the era, with over 70M views, something the lead single Disease failed to do.
4. TDD have won several Awards and is up for an EMMYs.
5. She could pushed another fan favorites song for Wednesday Season 2, for example Zombieboy, but there will be "no surprise" factor for monsters to stream the song when the show is first aired since every monsters already know the lyrics, beat and everything, despite that it will eliminate it's chance to be nominated for EMMYs or any other awards cause it's originally not written for the shows.

For me this is the only positive thing about TDD and it kinda trumps everything I said but everything else I couldn't care less about. The song just isn't good. The chorus/bridge are some of the most boring, uninspired, lazy efforts in her entire career. I'd rather Zombieboy (an amazing song) do half the damage with the potential to become an actual Halloween classic one day than have TDD tbh

I deleted the song so I never have to hear it again and my MAYHEM listening experience has never been better for it

Edited by eclipsed

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Japan:

#17(+1) Runway [4 weeks] new peak

Apple Music Brazil

#34 ZombieBoy

Shazam Australia

#131 ZombieBoy (+21)

Shazam Canada

#193 ZombieBoy (NE)

jonnycat

Edited by Link16

So when is someone gonna leak those extra songs that she was teasing on her website before MAYHEM was released, that she will probably never mention again? This is a case I'm very interested in

rogue2

wait since when my ad block doesnt work any more deadbanana2

Shop & TicketsATRL earns a commission on purchases made through these links.

32 minutes ago, truthteller said:

wait since when my ad block doesnt work any more deadbanana2

Shop & TicketsATRL earns a commission on purchases made through these links.

Yeah I see it too. When you make a thread about someone, it's promoting that artist music

7 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

The last page

km8s4tu8z4h81.jpg

The affiliate links on every page

km8s4tu8z4h81.jpg

I'm willing to support and do all purchases through those links if these X dupes with Katy Avis are removed from the from asap!

I thought FAGtrl introduced a new badge looking like thing when you click one of the album jonny

How much commission do FAGtrl earn? Asking for a friend gaycat3

You guys need to make MAYHEM REQUIEM live album at the top choice of these ads idk

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

You guys need to make MAYHEM REQUIEM live album at the top choice of these ads idk

"More on Amazon" ijbol

Nvm

The nonesense and tom foolery going on base rn… I'm so glad we Stan an active MPG and not fossil fad unlike most of the 90s girls. Why are they so obsessed with our fave? Is it cause they have nothing to stan ?Oh, and it's not the hive ☠️

Edited by Mr. Stratus

5 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

oh i pray this summons trent to say some very cool and kind things about her jonny

Did we win at something or what's this influx in Gaga rage bait threads? This is starting to feel like GGD

4 minutes ago, nineinchnails said:

oh i pray this summons trent to say some very cool and kind things about her jonny

This base ignored me when I connected the dots about Boys Noize working with NIN and even doing Coachella together. I think it's obvious things are happening rn imo with her. Same with her working with Madeon too.

6 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Did we win at something or what's this influx in Gaga rage bait threads? This is starting to feel like GGD

They sensed that TDD could win an Emmy.

fbd44bd3b4902b770b44003af7192e23.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.