Everything posted by angelduuh
- Gaga's The Fame Monster currently outstreaming Taylor's 1989 (Both Versions Combined)
- Tinashe responds to swiftie troll
-
Rihanna clapsback at EJ Johnson after he shaded her for being late to Dior show
Rihanna can be late for everything
-
Why didn't Madonna have the longevity of Taylor?
One of the worst and most ignorant takes I've ever read in this forum (and this says a lot) Madonna never played safe, unlike Taylor who has the most basic music ever.
- Rihanna has 8 songs on Spotify's Global 200, Taylor 7, Olivia R 6, Gaga 4, Ariana 4
-
Gypsy Rose's fiancé found dead on his birthday
Can't be a coincidence wtf
-
I´m tired of the Tate McRae hate
"I'm drunk and high" log off then OT: She is talented but can't sing for ****, her voice live is horrible, Girl is a great performer but not a singer.
- Why Bruno gets credit for DWAS?
- The Life of a Showgirl about to surpass Teenage Dream record for most top 5s. Shook?
-
HDD Final: Taylor #1x13 (172k), Kenny Chesney #6 (35k), Tinashe #9 (32k)
Can't deny that her numbers are impressive and I think she can always gets #1 everytime she wants. I'm jealous
- Is Taylor Swift taller than you?
-
Who is the most respected pop girl at the moment?
Katy Perry
- Trump is now cutting off student loans: Did your major make it?
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
They haven't been relevant since like 2010, wbk
-
Taylor Swift has "RUINED MUSIC" & the "Apotheosis of MEDIOCRITY"
I don't find it amusing, and yes is sexist, but I can assure you that if that man wasn't praising Gaga, you wouldn't have cared at all what he said.
-
Taylor Swift has "RUINED MUSIC" & the "Apotheosis of MEDIOCRITY"
if they were comparing it with Madonna you would have agreed, stop with the hypocrisy
-
Taylor Swift has "RUINED MUSIC" & the "Apotheosis of MEDIOCRITY"
the author of "Karma is a cat purring in my lap"
-
Taylor Swift has "RUINED MUSIC" & the "Apotheosis of MEDIOCRITY"
So just because she is a woman, criticizing her music is misogyny?
-
What are you listening to right now?
Avril Lavigne's run from Let Go to The Best Damn Thing was so good
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
She's over
-
Petition to remove P!nk as UNICEF Ambassador with 208k+ signatures and counting
So is it over or what?
-
Gaga's Babylon vs Taylor's Babylon
Delusion, convince yourself
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
At this point I'll take anything
-
Billboard: The 25 Best VMA Performances of All Time
Hot take: Madonna and Britney was lipsync so they shouldn't be so high
-
HDD: #1 Miley, #2 Riley Green, #3 Ella Langley
I had to Google who Riley Green is Get Miley to #1 americans