Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Zombieboy: 82.860.881 (+160k)

D6iqQdiUIAIGIuk.jpg

Would be nice if it stays above 100k for a while.

52 minutes ago, Gagaast said:

She's really done something magical with Mayhem Requiem. I haven't seen everyone liking her project unanimously since her early days. I think she cemented a new benchmark for her fans, and revitalized her connection and bond with fans for lifetime. I wouldn't be suprised if she's getting back lot of fans who left her after Artpop and new pop fans with Requiem.

There's just something about it. A tectonic shift. We are all ready for what's about to come. She's at the top of her game right now. Mayhem is already shaping to be her best album along with BTW after Requiem.

Everyone unanimously liked Abracadabra and Mayhem's Coachella debut. There was some division upon Mayhem's release from the section of the fanbase that expected all of it to sound industrial/gothic but I don't think Requiem is the first unanimous project in her career since TFM/BTW days, that's a bit exaggerated. I agree with the rest of your statement though. This era has rebuilt a lot of trust with her audience, where she might go next is very exciting, and a vibe like Requiem seems ideal, at least to me.

59 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Every few weeks the MADonna stans run out of things to talk about so they start running that clip back up and each time it's so funny because the only thing that they end up proving is how bitterly pressed and bothered they still are sdjghfhfjf Gar really gave them lifetime material to fume over and I LOVE IT!!!

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

He was generous implying MADonna stans are still in their 40s

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/1773837-lady-gaga-apple-music-live-mayhem-requiem.php

With a score of 89 and 147 ratings, Mayhem Requiem remains at #1 on the best live albums of 2026. It also debuted at #23 in the all-time list.

clap3

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/1773837-lady-gaga-apple-music-live-mayhem-requiem.php

With a score of 89 and 147 ratings, Mayhem Requiem remains at #1 on the best live albums of 2026. It also debuted at #23 in the all-time list.

clap3

hope she snags a few awards from this clap3

1 minute ago, Manchs said:

hope she snags a few awards from this clap3

She really should. But there's been so little press or reviews for this, idk.

11 minutes ago, Aden said:

He was generous implying MADonna stans are still in their 40s

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

"She's, you know, a nice lady" still makes me HOWL

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

4 minutes ago, Manchs said:

hope she snags a few awards from this clap3

With how weak this year seems to be, save for Olivia (not Rodrigo, the other one) pulling, somehow, an ADELE, I can see Vanish Into You Requiem winning Best Pop Solo

Best Electronic Album (Requiem), Best Electronic song (Killah Requiem) and Best Dance Pop Recording (DWAS Requiem) (if eligible). I think a Rock Performance nom is also extremely likely with Garden of Eden (of Lovedrug?), but I think she's only winning Best Electronic Album if eligible an maybe Best Pop Solo

Oh, and I think Best Long Form MV / Best Film is quite possible too.

Edited by Miracle

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

"She's, you know, a nice lady" still makes me HOWL

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

That's the one thing everyone can unanimously agree she is not. Even Madonna herself.

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

With how weak this year seems to be, save for Olivia (not Rodrigo, the other one) pulling, somehow, an ADELE, I can see Vanish Into You Requiem winning Best Pop Solo

Best Electronic Album (Requiem), Best Electronic song (Killah Requiem) and Best Dance Pop Recording (DWAS Requiem) (if eligible). I think a Rock Performance nom is also extremely likely with Garden of Eden (of Lovedrug?), but I think she's only winning Best Electronic Album if eligible an maybe Best Pop Solo

Oh, and I think Best Long Form MV / Best Film is quite possible too.

Doubt any of these are happening, with only Music Film her most realistic chance. DWAS in Electronic/Dance Recording would def be a cool choice though. Her Dance Pop Recording submission will likley be The Dead Dance (especially if successful at the Emmys)

DWAS should be her third ROTY nomination from Mayhem era and this time she should take it. clap3

But let's be for real... One nom for Requiem would be great.

When only her pianist Brockett gets a nom for Reqiuem in Best Instrumental Composition for an interlude

Oh Chromatica II get off the floor.

Speaking of, Chromatica I should've been the submission, it's more dynamic (wouldn't have gotten in anyway)

6 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

her studio albums since BTW have all been too polished and overworked (even TheyThem)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpUbDd3KcnqxaMD0Mnxrp

Kinda agree except I think Mayhem has the right amount of polish so it sounds layered and expensive without losing her signature (the contrary would be Chrome where it's overly polished to the point that the production lacks bite)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpUbDd3KcnqxaMD0Mnxrp

However, Mayhem, as excellent as it is and tries new things, is still not groundbreaking so her next album as a fully self-realized GAGA needs to be an even more ambitious effort just as BTW was at the time of its release imo. It's time to push some boundaries and serious experimentation the time is ripe for it as she approaches the 20 year mark in her career and Requiem lays a solid foundation for just that!

lady-gaga-performs-onstage-during-the-68

Suddenly Zombieboy doesn't sound good anymore crown

4 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Kinda agree except I think Mayhem has the right amount of polish so it sounds layered and expensive without losing her signature (the contrary would be Chrome where it's overly polished to the point that the production lacks bite)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpUbDd3KcnqxaMD0Mnxrp

However, Mayhem, as excellent as it is and tries new things, is still not groundbreaking so her next album as a fully self-realized GAGA needs to be an even more ambitious effort just as BTW was at the time of its release imo. It's time to push some boundaries and serious experimentation the time is ripe for it as she approaches the 20 year mark in her career and Requiem lays a solid foundation for just that!

lady-gaga-performs-onstage-during-the-68

Spill. Mayhem laid the foundation and opened the third act of her journey as a musician. It's a very solid foundation and I'm excited to see what she'll build on it. I do think the correct decision now, in every sense, is to go bolder.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

26 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I wonder when she'll announce the follow-up MAYHEM single to this.

rogue2

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

D6iqQdiUIAIGIuk.jpg

Would be nice if it stays above 100k for a while.

not Jlow pulling a sienna spiro on zombieboy

rogue2

I know @Aston Martin will snatch this one fast like Ferrari 😹😹😹😹

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

I know @Aston Martin will snatch this one fast like Ferrari 😹😹😹😹

Waittt, this is not related to GodGa? I thought if you stream GodGa hard, you'll get to see her 🫢😭😭😭😭😭😭

29 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I wonder when she'll announce the follow-up MAYHEM single to this.

rogue2

Knowing Gaga, no. You see what she's done to GOE HBDUWM and VIY? A crime!!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.