Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I need this to be true! The best place to release a Bad Bunny/Gaga collab

Imagine if it happens, the "Collabga" police would collapse! Hope it's true!

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Not TDD surpassing my weekend effect goal on a Thursday update rip

it seems a lot of mayhem tracks had big boosts yesterday. Maybe the album is being checked out again eatpopcorn

2 hours ago, Artur said:

I voted once and I will vote again. Hoping for the best, but everything is so depressing in here right now. At least I can escape a bit following some Godga-related content.

I can't let you guys become this "country" 2.0 monkey The Amazon needs you


Oh Abracadabra the smash that you are

celestial3

Cementing its connection to Halloween and indefinite recurrent streams

These Thursday boosts jonny4Gagaween has officially commenced

In a way, SOAW and GL were submitted via The Devil Wears Prada 2's Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media submission eli

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.