Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS VIDEO jonny2

AHHH the way she was giving TFM ALJEANDRO era here jonny2

Chromatica showing up in ATRL's affiliate link section is kinda poetic given all the #ADs and sponsorships that came out that era

rogue2

Trent Reznor getting credited on Requiem made me HORNY henny

One step closer to the greatest collab of her career

jonny5

15 minutes ago, Fishh said:

why is traumamatica so not revisited and beloved?

It's about being a popga era at that almost meta level where she was very commercial with it - not to dissimilar to how The Cure isn't revisited.

Edited by Mr. Stratus

the way the singular reason I haven't cancelled my apple music trial is that I don't want to lose easy access to DWAS Requiem on repeat

sabrina

34 minutes ago, Aden said:

Chromatica showing up in ATRL's affiliate link section is kinda poetic given all the #ADs and sponsorships that came out that era

rogue2

I treasure my Chromatica Oreos.

PosNOf7.jpeg

Edited by Cole

How are the people that said Glamorous Life was better than the ASIB ballads feeling right now?

It's a cute song, but the dramatics at the release were..

rogue2

19 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

the way the singular reason I haven't cancelled my apple music trial is that I don't want to lose easy access to DWAS Requiem on repeat

sabrina

Come to the dark sideeeee. I left spotify last year after they didn't apologize or give a sht that they were running ICE adverts. (I know apple music isn't some kind of saint and my money is probably going somewhere awful regardless, but I think it's important if you feel strongly about something to draw the line somewhere and put your foot down. Also the music quality is notably better and the library migration works pretty well).

45 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS VIDEO jonny2

AHHH the way she was giving TFM ALJEANDRO era here jonny2

I remember seeing this video the morning after the performance and IMMEDIATELY getting late 2009 TFM flashbacks…Sarah & Freddy didn't come to play that weekendjonny4

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

How are the people that said Glamorous Life was better than the ASIB ballads feeling right now?

It's a cute song, but the dramatics at the release were..

rogue2

It has good vocals but I'm still team ARUTW and ITA?

Are you ready?

The biggest listening party of Zombieboy starts in 8 minutes!

join us on the journey 💓⚔️

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

How are the people that said Glamorous Life was better than the ASIB ballads feeling right now?

It's a cute song, but the dramatics at the release were..

rogue2

I have to admit I kinda eat my words, though I never said it was better, just that it was her best ballad since. It's good. But I said that when I'd only heard the build-up from the bridge to the last chorus, which is by far the best part, and the rest of the song doesn't quite match up.

After Mayhem Requiem, I completely stopped caring about those 3 songs, though, because of how good it is. That's the direction she should be heading in.

rogue2

11 minutes ago, Cole said:

I treasure my Chromatica Oreos.

PosNOf7.jpeg

So did I

Lady Gaga Chromatica Oreo | TikTok

altho idk why the color is weird and taste is off, but whatever

Does anyone know why Mayhem Requiem has such a low volume? Was that intended?

since now we're talking about chromatica, let's bring back boys noize and how rein on me could have been living up to its full potential

Just now, Phoenixstar said:

Does anyone know why Mayhem Requiem has such a low volume? Was that intended?

it's compressed to trigger some of us

14 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

How are the people that said Glamorous Life was better than the ASIB ballads feeling right now?

It's a cute song, but the dramatics at the release were..

rogue2

In their defense, we haven't gotten an exceptional ballad since 2018 so it was easy to go nuts after finally getting one.

Free Woman's department store beat initially sounded like a house masterpiece coming out of the Joanne/ASIB era.

rogue2

I'll never forget when someone on base called that song Royalty Free Woman.

Aden

21 minutes ago, truthteller said:

it's compressed to trigger some of us

MOD! MOD! MOD!

Can we ban ha now!!!!

3 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

MOD! MOD! MOD!

Can we ban ha now!!!!

you can only send a request when you raise enough commission to ATRL, i would suggest you to buy 2 copies of chromatica via the affiliated link first.

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=711,713,x316,y12

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.