Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

How are the people that said Glamorous Life was better than the ASIB ballads feeling right now?

It's a cute song, but the dramatics at the release were..

rogue2

It would've meant more with an impactful scene. It's still a really good polished pop ballad though like HM is good they're just not the right hit recipe

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 hour ago, Fishh said:

honestly hold my hand is good and underrated.

I love how TDD and Runway showed it was a success for her which I'd always said 💋

Looking forward to the next TopGun song.

suburban

6 minutes ago, Fusta said:

I'm worried about me LOVING the How bad do you want me Requiem version

I promise you I loathe the album version. But the Requiem one sounds like an absolute different song. I dont know whats going on. The badalamenti chords during the first verse and the way she sings it makes it sound like a psychodelic teenage dream. I think she did something special there, and I need her to explore more in this direction. The whole Mayhem is really good, specially HBDYWM, DWAS and PC

I can't believe some people can't hear the absolute banger that HBDUWM is. The way she mastered the Taylor formula and upped it with her superb vocals.

4 hours ago, Aden said:

Trent Reznor getting credited on Requiem made me HORNY henny

One step closer to the greatest collab of her career

jonny5

we gotta keep the dream alive jonny5

I love love love the reimagining of Mayhem that she did with Requiem, but I think I don't stream it as much because of the random crowd noises and cheers. At times it's really endearing tho…

I sorta cackle how everyone in the audience decided collectively to say "hollywood's a ghost town" at the same timesabrina

Gaga had us so used to the trenches we should've been ready for this yet here I am already missing her.

25 minutes ago, nineinchnails said:

we gotta keep the dream alive jonny5

I'm going to start a Craigslist ad giving bjs for a Gaga x NIN collab. This is SERIOUS.

jonny5

5 hours ago, Namiskine said:

The random a*s milestones deadbanana4

And what about it?

6 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS VIDEO jonny2

AHHH the way she was giving TFM ALJEANDRO era here jonny2

usually when people say she's "giving 2009-2016" face I'm not really convinced but this is one of the rare moments when she does indeed look like Spring/Summer 2010Ga

YwVoaMe.jpeg

xb0DdSE.jpeg

1 hour ago, Fusta said:

I'm worried about me LOVING the How bad do you want me Requiem version

I promise you I loathe the album version. But the Requiem one sounds like an absolute different song. I dont know whats going on. The badalamenti chords during the first verse and the way she sings it makes it sound like a psychodelic teenage dream. I think she did something special there, and I need her to explore more in this direction. The whole Mayhem is really good, specially HBDYWM, DWAS and PC

The album version is flavorless but the Requiem version is one of my favorites. jonny5

22 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Woow this is a serve

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Still the funniest song I know (compliment)

Still better than the OG

6 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Still the funniest song I know (compliment)

The way I never saw that artist again (lil Texas) was it the bloke in black trunks and wore a bandana over his face ? Wonder what does these days giraffe

15 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Still the funniest song I know (compliment)

At the end. The hard beats. They're like when a big dom top is thrusting you

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.