Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The way people were saying Disease and Abracadabra were acoustic.

suburban

I guess no dancers = acoustic to some people.

suburban

Liddos are not beating musically illiterate allegations

suburban

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

Madeon is 100% working with Gaga. He was at both the concert and the premiere, talked about what Gaga's into right now, and mentioned her in that Zane Lowe interview. They're cooking up something together.

Not my roommate being at the grove tonight when Gaga was there rip He's not even a fan I'm so jealous. Damn work biblio

I'm doing my best to keep any LG8 excitement at a big fat zero in case we have a dreadful Chromatica → MAYHEM type of wait again...but all the talk of it coming sooner than we think makes sense and is stirring the hype in me. jonny

  • Popular Post

I could not stop thinking about "She is operating on a new level that I have never seen her before" as I was watching the show, I felt as her creativity and passion was filling the entire room jonnycat I can't believe this woman gave us MAYHEM, The Art of Personal Chaos and Requiem within a year

WHEN I SAY MOTHER I MEAN IT ***** THIS IS MOTHER jonny5

HIIj4DIa4AAh0Ix.jpg

Oh but I thought she would go on a break for 5 years? coffee2

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Madeon is 100% working with Gaga. He was at both the concert and the premiere, talked about what Gaga's into right now, and mentioned her in that Zane Lowe interview. They're cooking up something together.

If true we are lucky. His latest song Fire Away is very amazing

omg

this is the coolest thing she's done since the mugler 2011 show sorry

edgy remixes perfect and off kilter and totally uncalled for just because she felt like it

ahhh Mayhem the gift you've been

nine inch nails album next

As one journey (MAYHEM) ends another (ARIES) begins.

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I could not stop thinking about "She is operating on a new level that I have never seen her before" as I was watching the show, I felt as her creativity and passion was filling the entire room jonnycat I can't believe this woman gave us MAYHEM, The Art of Personal Chaos and Requiem within a year

WHEN I SAY MOTHER I MEAN IT ***** THIS IS MOTHER jonny5

HIIj4DIa4AAh0Ix.jpg

this is probably going to sound stupid but I feel like all Gaga needed in order to do all these great things was money/funding. which is probably being provided by Michael + Haus Labs coins, which has been doing well financially after a somewhat rough start

rogue2

anyway, I love this woman. I hope she never stops being such a creative force heart2

Of course Don't Call Tonight's one and only performance is perfect.

488df0e9ac2edf0951121c77fe35b595.gif

I'm just happy we got to hear it live.. even if its on the last day of mayhem

britney-britney-spears.gif

  • Popular Post

also clock the tea on the stage pipes serving

Lady-Gaga-Grammys.jpg?w=780&q=75

1 minute ago, Rino said:

this is probably going to sound stupid but I feel like all Gaga needed in order to do all these great things was money/funding. which is probably being provided by Michael + Haus Labs coins, which has been doing well financially after a somewhat rough start

rogue2

anyway, I love this woman. I hope she never stops being such a creative force heart2

Tbh she can provide the money/funding just like she did with the G.U.Y. MV. I think she really needed someone to be in her corner to cheer and support her vision. I think a lot of times people projected their visions of "Lady Gaga" onto her and that caused a lot of tension during her creative process, whereas now I feel like she is just truly herself, with her own vision and confidence.

seated at my Requiem watch party via Chinese Youtube illegal screening for Don't Call Tonight live debut aka her best song wbk, i'm up to Killah liddos

Xmm0SSS.gif

Just now, Rino said:

this is probably going to sound stupid but I feel like all Gaga needed in order to do all these great things was money/funding. which is probably being provided by Michael + Haus Labs coins, which has been doing well financially after a somewhat rough start

rogue2

anyway, I love this woman. I hope she never stops being such a creative force heart2

I...don't think so. toofunny3 I imagine she's had enough money to self fund the rest of her career (if she wanted to) maybe even as early as ARTPOP, definitely by ASIB. It wouldn't be the wisest investment necessarily due to not everything landing (in other words, bad ROI with some releases) and the inherent boost labels can give to their client's music, but I'm pretty confident she could have funded her artistry for some time now if she wanted or needed to.

Now, label funding...that's a different story. You could definitely argue they might have increased her budget as the era went on and it became clear it was going to be a big success and thus warrant the extra coins in their minds.

now why was I thinking Vanish Into You was Don't Call Tonight for the first verse, it's been a minute since i've listened chile

Xmm0SSS.gif

My top 5 from REQUIEM:
1. Killah
2. Garden of Eden
3. DWAS
4. Abracadabra
5. How Bad Do U Want Me

Plsss Cheaposcope doesn't have the money to keep her songs on radio an extra week or give her adequate playlisting they ain't funding ****.

Xmm0SSS.gif

It's a Morningview production, meaning most of the budget for this was financed by her and Michael.

The way DWAS as a post-apocalyptic song has been fully realized with this version. Even having Bruno's part being recorded adds to the vibe, almost like it's 3103 and a Bruno Mars hologram is performing. I will never feel the need to stream the original again I fear.

Xmm0SSS.gif

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Plsss Cheaposcope doesn't have the money to keep her songs on radio an extra week or give her adequate playlisting they ain't funding ****.

Xmm0SSS.gif

It's a Morningview production, meaning most of the budget for this was financed by her and Michael.

Can't wait her to ditch that cheap ass label

Screenshot-20260419-161527-Face-App.thum

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.