Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

The funeral procession, her wearing big ass heels while recording the new versions, that's OG performance art Gaga s*** right there. She was already back with Mayhem but whew it's incredible that this phenomenal smash era is ending with the Gaga we all fell in love with.

She's been through a hellish journey post-ARTPOP physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, and she fought like hell to get her artistic essence back.

We're not ready for LG8.

jonny2

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I think some of you need to get some sleep. You don't wanna have those panda eyes in the morning right?

sabrina

After seeing some clips of Requiem (because I don't have Apple Music redface) I can't help but feel like LG8 is going to be her magnum opus WAP she just seems so inspired and the era got better and better as it progressed, these new versions are so amazing and even elevated a lot of the songs, I fear we're not ready for what's next WAP

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I think some of you need to get some sleep. You don't wanna have those panda eyes in the morning right?

sabrina

WE BOUT TO BE UP ALL NIGHT WAKIN' UP A ZOMBIE

slap-flour.gif

  • Popular Post

As we say goodbye to MAYHEM, let's not forget what a huge era it was for Gaga.

Mayhem_Logo_718x358.png?utm_source=commo

Global Units: 7.831M

Spotify Streams: 5.957B

YouTube Music Plays: 4.247B

Global 200: 18 Weeks #1 | 70 Weeks Top 10 | 166 Weeks Total (& Counting)

Hot 100: 5 Weeks #1 | 51 Weeks Top 10 | 109 Weeks Total

Billboard 200: 1 Week #1 | 6 Weeks Top 10 | 61 Weeks Charting (& Counting)

Tour: $419.5M (eli)

Grammys: 9 Nominations | 3 Wins

Metacritic: 84

MAYHEM really was her biggest studio album since Born This Way. clap3 If it stays steady, there's a chance it can reach 10M units globally by the end of next year. duca

Everyone song is hitting it dffierently. K my 2nd round now. Killah really stole the show. HBDUWM is epic. As usual, the first 5 songs sound magnetic and ethereal. Zombieboy needs to be released as a single. The bridge OMG. LoveDrug has been hitting me differently since last few months. SOAM is beautiful. The beast should have had this version in studio from day 1. Even BOG sounds listenable (and more). DWAS.. What the **** is this.. Is sounds like a different song but so Gaga.. Loved it.

Don't call tonight sounds so good. Why aren't people appreciating it?

Edited by Gagaast

  • Popular Post

Just got back from the premiere and it was amazing jonny
Such a cool experience. They had a big funeral ceremony type thing. She came out the apple store and was right in front of me and my friends jonny

They played Gaga songs in the theater as we were waiting for the movie to start. We were all singing Vanish Into You, ready to belt and then everyone screamed as soon as Gaga stepped in to introduce the film jonny
After the movie, they had a big photo set up outside the theater where you could take funeral pics with the cast that walked Gaga out

Ugh it was amazing. You can tell Apple ran the event because it was neat and organized

I feel like Zombieboy got the biggest transformation next to DWAS? I really like how she changed the vocals, big glow up

Did anybody catch what were the sigils saying after every interlude? There was some text but I was too mesmerized by Godga's showmanship. jonny

This was truly the cherry on top of an already amazing era. Zombieboy, How Bad Do U Want Me, and DWAS were the highlights for me. But truly, everything was good. The Beast has consistently sounded better live than on the recording. This version of Mayhem will be on rotation for me for a while I think.

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Also, which *** said that Abracadabra Requiem is similar to this suburban

The way people were saying Disease and Abracadabra were acoustic.

suburban

I guess no dancers = acoustic to some people.

suburban

She ate every bit of that. She's really going heavy with the vocoder and I can see a sound similar to this DWAS version for LG8. I can see The Weeknd fitting in the picture with this sound too.

Initial favorites were VIY, Killah, Zombieboy, LoveDrug, DCT but everything impressed me. I truly believe we are witnessing her at a new creative peak right now.

Edited by Chaos Angel

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Did anybody catch what were the sigils saying after every interlude? There was some text but I was too mesmerized by Godga's showmanship. jonny

Idk if I'm losing my sight but I got right up to my TV and had no damn idea what those said, it almost looked like gibberish to me. skull

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.