Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

Of course Don't Call Tonight's one and only performance is perfect.

488df0e9ac2edf0951121c77fe35b595.gif

I'm just happy we got to hear it live.. even if its on the last day of mayhem

britney-britney-spears.gif

She saved the best for last eli

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Omg the funeral procession is everything.

About to press PLAY, guess who's going to be late for work?

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Edited by Hair

It's not to soon to add the DWAS to the list of her best performances of all time, along with Paparazzi at the VMA's, Bloody MaryxAbracadabraxJudas at Coachella and The Sound of Music medley at the Oscars. She's really one of one because who else could pull off all of these? Literally nobody.

rogue2

Didn't have time to watch it but quickly I checked it and VIY and KILLAH are the best so far

  • Popular Post

Also can we finally put to rest the fanfiction that Michael is some controlling partner? I think Gaga is just absolutely head over heels about him and fawns about every little contribution he gives to the art. In the BTS you could totally see how she was in control of it and he was there supporting her vision. And it shows in the creative outcome.

I think the Tudum performance (specifically the Abracadabra segment) might have been my favorite from this era, I think because the randomness of it was very reminiscent of her early days where she'd just be out promoting at any random televised spot. It really brought me back. smitten

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

Chromatica Requiem next

rogue2

Dawn of Traumatica is available to stream on every platform

sunbathinganimal

Why is only Killah uploaded to her YouTube and DWAS uploaded to Apples YouTube deadbanana2my OCD has jumped out

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Chromatica Requiem next

rogue2

Preview:

DZfFGOTU8AAJvpM.jpg

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Also can we finally put to rest the fanfiction that Michael is some controlling partner? I think Gaga is just absolutely head over heels about him and fawns about every little contribution he gives to the art. In the BTS you could totally see how she was in control of it and he was there supporting her vision. And it shows in the creative outcome.

Plus she's known to give credit for almost anything. rip I remember RedOne talking about it in reference to Bad Romance.

51 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Madeon is 100% working with Gaga. He was at both the concert and the premiere, talked about what Gaga's into right now, and mentioned her in that Zane Lowe interview. They're cooking up something together.

has he done anything good since he last worked with Gaga tho? dancehall3

I was going to say Joanne Requiem next to elevate its production but then I realized that's redundant

rogue2

Just now, Killah said:

has he done anything good since he last worked with Gaga tho? dancehall3

Idk but I trust Gaga to bring the best out of her collaborators. I mean Cirkut was doing Ava Max fodder before Mayhem.

I'm starting to think the 'Garden Of Eden' Music Video isn't coming.

clack

(LG8 First single in October please Gaga ryan3)

Tbh I thought PC and VIY were the weakest ones, but that shows how strong the show in general was

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.