Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Gaga looks like such a badass behind the synth board.

Her GRAMMY performance was great to begin with, but now it makes even more sense as a teaser to this special and her general direction.

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

THIS VERSION OF DWAS OMGGG ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS LIDDOS PROPERLY HYPED UP EVER

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Gaga looks like such a badass behind the synth board.

Her GRAMMY performance was great to begin with, but now it makes even more sense as a teaser to this special and her general direction.

IKR? I WANT TO BE THAT TABLE FINGER ME QUEEN

This is so incredible. I'm glad Apple Music put this onto their YouTube, it'll do numbers if we can get it onto TikTok etc

I hate that this will never be on spotify ugh the arrangements are so perfect

PLEASE GAGA MAKE LG8 IN THIS VEIN

Just now, pablozedd said:

IKR? I WANT TO BE THAT TABLE FINGER ME QUEEN

When she was just casually behind it glancing around the stage and to the audience I was like. Oh she's that girl, totally in her comfort zone

bird

TWELVES. TWELVES ACROSS THE BOARD. THAT WAS INSANNNEEEEE

Jesus what a LEGEND she is becoming by coming into her own. There's only one LADY GAGA. clap3

Oh this is a tease for her next direction I don't care I don't care I don't care

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

When she was just casually behind it glancing around the stage and to the audience I was like. Oh she's that girl, totally in her comfort zone

bird

So badass. I really want this concept to stay for another album jonny5

That was everythinggg! Such a phenomenal special.

I watched the whole thing at a club so now I gotta go home and hear these new gems in full.

jonny4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.