Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Watching the behind the scenes before I dive into the full show. I love how much she thinks of us, the fans jonny3

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

20 minutes ago, Killah said:

has he done anything good since he last worked with Gaga tho? dancehall3

Madeon is insanely talented, he was a teenager when he was working on ARTPOP. His latest music is really good.

  • Popular Post

Natural and/or Gaga needs to win the Music Direction Emmy for this tbh

Edited by Almodusa

Just now, Almodusa said:

Nature and/or Gaga needs to win the Music Direction Emmy for this tbh

100%

32 minutes ago, truthteller said:

Why is only Killah uploaded to her YouTube and DWAS uploaded to Apples YouTube deadbanana2my OCD has jumped out

That's like appetizer, of course Apple won't upload everything on YouTube.

Did any past AM live concert end up on other platforms after some time?

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Sorry but Requiem is better than the original...

stan-twitter-trisha-paytas.gif

While I don't necessarily agree the fact that there's a case to made here is insane considering how good Mayhem already is.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

While I don't necessarily agree the fact that there's a case to made here is insane considering how good Mayhem already is.

Yeah, that was a compliment to MAYHEM, it's an incredible body of work and I can't believe she was able to switch things up a bit and make it even more musically interesting to me. I just love her so much.

stan-twitter-trisha-paytas.gif

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Zombieboy version is genius.

I was actually most disappointed with Zombie, there's so many different things she could've done with it!

Ok now I have the time to watch the full CHUDAI Requiem and the intro is literally So Happy I Could Die jonny5

I keep humming ay ay ye ha ye ha ay ay ah ah jonny5

Her vocals, the outfits, lightning, stage design everything is perfect jonny

4:45 And our time on earth, was THROUUUGHHHH- OHHH-OHHH

I just came????????????

Edited by FailSafe

Haven't heard her say the word cvnt since TF era omg

TW: J*stin Tr*nt*r

For Don't Call Tonight she should've just played the bridge on loop and done something different with it. It further solidified itself as the most dispensable Mayhem track to me. Everything about it is giving bathroom break. There's a reason this was its first and last performance.

6 minutes ago, Hair said:

Omfg DWAS???? IS THIS REALLY THE ARIES SOUND? jonny5DWAS

I think it is WAP

No one is on her level.
No one even comes close.

Edited by atemyheartinc

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.