Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Y'all omfg..... she's a genius

stan-twitter-trisha-paytas.gif

I can't lie I wish they reimagined some of them more instead of just a piano version but the highs were HIGH

stan-twitter-trisha-paytas.gif

When she still had the first cape and was moving around the ruins like some kind of Dracula

stan-twitter-trisha-paytas.gif

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

I need the team that did both Harlequin Live and Requiem around for the next era.

  • Popular Post

AM US

  1. (NEW) Requiem

AM UK

62. (+85) Requiem

ezgif-5d3d7c0d05ff61a6.thumb.gif.c65ee0f

Edited by Infernal Paradise

11 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Welcome to China.

【【4K首播】❤️‍🔥 Lady Gaga最新《MAYHEM安魂曲演唱会》-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/Ed8M1Ix

ily so much

  • Popular Post

the only upsetting part is that this is an apple music exclusive because it should be seen by anyone who's ever doubted her creativity or talent. like who else is completely rewriting whole albums production wise and giving it new meanings while giving us insane live performances?

The cool dizzy kaleidoscope effects in the crowd shots ohhhh Chromatica Ball cheap ass glitches get UPPPPP

stan-twitter-trisha-paytas.gif

Havent watched anything yet but this is taking me out rn

1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

Havent watched anything yet but this is taking me out rn

Saw an old lady on Facebook calling it La Isla Bonita Dark Diabolical Version deadbanana2

Edited by David_Greengrass97

14 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I need the team that did both Harlequin Live and Requiem around for the next era.

Sorry but the fact that she released both shows in the span of MONTHS and she slayed both.

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Saw an old lady on Facebook calling it La Isla Bonita Dark Diabolical Version deadbanana2

Nicole needs to give it up omg

Do I really need to get an Apple music trial to watch this ? chick3

2 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

I wasn't expecting to find myself in the denial stage tonight.

Countdown for 'LG8's first single in October starts now.

ryan3

48 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Welcome to China.

【【4K首播】❤️‍🔥 Lady Gaga最新《MAYHEM安魂曲演唱会》-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/Ed8M1Ix

have you by chance found any link to the behind the scenes special?

Wait, I had no hype for this requiem thingy but some of these performances are gagging me

What's stopping her from doing a studio album with this sound

1 hour ago, Gagaast said:

Mayhem is dead now. It's time to grieve. Let's start with Denial.

"She is going to release GOW/VIY/SOAM as 3 singles at once with music videos"

I'm not grieving, YOU ARE

Atrl wendy base GIF - Encontrar en GIFER

Abracadabra and Garden Of Eden were just so good

Loca

I need to watch the rest. Question: is the whole thing cut by songs or is there a way to watch the full thing non stop? I can't seem to find one.

28 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

have you by chance found any link to the behind the scenes special?

【【幕后花絮】Lady Gaga - MAYHEM: Requiem 特别演唱会花絮-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/thd4HAz

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.