Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Thank you king, I'm finally gonna own something signed by her that isn't signed as "Joanne" or a botched Z

jonny2

Can't stop playing DWAS Requiem. It's that good

rogue2

Nxdnwksks. I KNOW CHUDAI IS A 10/10 AND Y'ALL LIKE TO SHADE IT SAYIG THAT ITS BASIC AND THST S ITS FAR FROM ONE OF GAR'S BEST SONGS BUT I KIST HEARD A SNIPPET OMG

I WANNA HOLD U JUST FOR AWHILE

AND DIE DIE DIE DIE WITH A SMILE

JDSKJDLSSKSLSLDL

I HATE THAT IM STILL AT WORK

My favorites: Killah, DWAS, Zombieboy, Don't Call Tonight and even How Bad Do U Want Me (It is so much better than the original which is my 2nd least favorite on MAYHEM!)

I need a physical copy of REQUIEM video and audio AHHHHHHHJ

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

I hate that this will never be on spotify ugh the arrangements are so perfect

PLEASE GAGA MAKE LG8 IN THIS VEIN

Reqiuem made me subscribe to Apple Music. A long time spotify user so I wouldn't completely switch but the album is what we needed.

GOE intro clap3

Just now, FailSafe said:

Nxdnwksks. I KNOW CHUDAI IS A 10/10 AND Y'ALL LIKE TO SHADE IT SAYIG THAT ITS BASIC AND THST S ITS FAR FROM ONE OF GAR'S BEST SONGS BUT I KIST HEARD A SNIPPET OMG

I WANNA HOLD U JUST FOR AWHILE

AND DIE DIE DIE DIE WITH A SMILE

JDSKJDLSSKSLSLDL

I HATE THAT IM STILL AT WORK

Become unemployed, FailSafe. Let's FailSafe

Edited by David_Greengrass97

No seriously the performance for Killah is one of her best.

Edited by Ricardo1993

I will say I'm confused with the message that kept being pushed about this being the end of MAYHEM when we know they recorded the MAYHEM Ball...makes me kinda nervous that got scrapped now. dancehall

  • Popular Post

In addition to Mayhem being such a stellar era from basically every angle, living through it with this thread and everyone in it (except the occasional lurking OGH, they can go right to the deepest circle of hell where BOG loops for all eternity) was such a treat. I've made friends with so many of you in this base over the 9 years I've been on this site, and it always makes me happy when new Liddos join the party as well. Thank you all for making this such a fun era to experience together, and I look forward to continue having fun in here with everyone for the foreseeable future heart2

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

I will say I'm confused with the message that kept being pushed about this being the end of MAYHEM when we know they recorded the MAYHEM Ball...makes me kinda nervous that got scrapped now. dancehall

It's not scrapped. It's coming 100%.

A reminder that there's a thread for Requiem in case y'all want to leave your thoughts and reviews gaycat4

MY GOD the slay that DWAS is! I can't turn it off. She looks like such a bad ***** in that outfit behind the synths on top of her kingdom. And the lighting. Oh wow.

Not the photobooks being $300 on eBay. I'm such a flop stan for not taking my lazy ass to the theater.

4 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I will say I'm confused with the message that kept being pushed about this being the end of MAYHEM when we know they recorded the MAYHEM Ball...makes me kinda nervous that got scrapped now. dancehall

I know she's scrapped things before but I highly highly doubt they will scrap it. They spent so much money and time filming all four nights, it's not like Chromatica Ball or others where they did 1 night and prayed for the best.

They should at least put the live album on all streaming services ahhhhhh I need this in my life so hard monkey

6 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

except the occasional lurking OGH, they can go right to the deepest circle of hell where BOG loops for all eternity

deadbanana2

I really love how vulnerable her vocals are in The Beast, she understood the assignment. Huge glow-up jonny2

Requiem being the last piece of Mayhem because the tour film will come closer to LG.ATE era kickoff whether late this year or next year.

rogue2

Edited by Infernal Paradise

  • Popular Post

And yes, she IS finishing up LG.ATE

1475535099-gagawyd.png

16 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I will say I'm confused with the message that kept being pushed about this being the end of MAYHEM when we know they recorded the MAYHEM Ball...makes me kinda nervous that got scrapped now. dancehall

She actually mentioned in the behind the scenes clip at the end that she wanted the show to feel different from the tour, so that's definitely coming out at some point. She's not going to scrap it.

Edited by Edonis

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.