Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Wait, so her parade went through an apple store? 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

This is the best thing EVER and i need LG8 to pick up that synthwave daft punk kraftwek sound

RIP Mayhem. I wish we did get a video for Vanish into You one of her greatest songs of all time.

does someoen have ripped version already please? cant find anywhere:(

27 minutes ago, GipJo said:

【【幕后花絮】Lady Gaga - MAYHEM: Requiem 特别演唱会花絮-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/thd4HAz

you are an angel, thank you so much

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Oh how I looooove this. LG.ATEGa is here let's ******* go

lg8reqc.thumb.gif.76b8025b973f2353383ac4

She looks like a construction worker 🌚🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Oh how I looooove this. LG.ATEGa is here let's ******* go

lg8reqc.thumb.gif.76b8025b973f2353383ac4

This performance/Zombieboy/Abracadabra at the Grammys need to be the moodboard for LG8.

This will be her producerGa era serve, even moreso than Mayhem (in which she highlighted her role as a producer). I can see the press campaign a mile away!

There's something so beautifully sad about DWAS Requiem version. I always thought it was a great song, but it really got elevated into something exquisite.

14 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

does someoen have ripped version already please? cant find anywhere:(

Asking the same question!!!

  • Popular Post

I can't wait for some reaction vids. Every little clip needs to go mega viral. Idec if it boosts Mayhem or not on the charts but this level of excellence needs to be seen and appreciated on the widest scale possible. There's so much mediocrity and sameness celebrated everyday in music and in culture, a wake up call is desperately needed for what people are missing out on or at least take a break from to celebrate true ART.

lg8reqc.thumb.gif.76b8025b973f2353383ac4

I love the remember me, stranger. Oooh it's like in 3026, there'll only 1 person knowing Gaga and when they discovers this ancient film, oooh la la la. Bissshhh, it's so good

43 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Abracadabra and Garden Of Eden were just so good

Loca

I need to watch the rest. Question: is the whole thing cut by songs or is there a way to watch the full thing non stop? I can't seem to find one.

Watch the videos. It plays nonstop along with interludes.

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

I can't wait for some reaction vids. Every little clip needs to go mega viral. Idec if it boosts Mayhem or not on the charts but this level of excellence needs to be seen and appreciated on the widest scale possible. There's so much mediocrity and sameness celebrated everyday in music and in culture, a wake up call is desperately needed for what people are missing out on or at least take a break from to celebrate true ART.

lg8reqc.thumb.gif.76b8025b973f2353383ac4

I need from this legend

@FailSafe thought we shared the same personality teehee

5 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Asking the same question!!!

WuWa fan gets nothing 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Jk, you better back pages, @GipJo shared it.

Anyway, Mihoyo > Kuro

Edited by David_Greengrass97

39 minutes ago, TMRA said:

This is the best thing EVER and i need LG8 to pick up that synthwave daft punk kraftwek sound

Yeeeeeeeeees

15 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

There's something so beautifully sad about DWAS Requiem version. I always thought it was a great song, but it really got elevated into something exquisite.

To me I think it got elevated because now it sounds Gagay and not Brunoy, if that makes sense

stan-twitter-trisha-paytas.gif

Wow, it's real. Japanese people really love RUNWAY.

A random cooking video on FB of a Japanese page

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1Kfny7dHnL/

The new rendition of Die With a Smile is so good it brought tears to my eyes.

Killah's performance was also soo good with the way she sings "Killah, killah, killah".

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

To me I think it got elevated because now it sounds Gagay and not Brunoy, if that makes sense

stan-twitter-trisha-paytas.gif

I need more reactions from you, Branden. I enjoy reading your thoughts 😘

DWAS Requiem is a career highlight. Wow! She is such a musical genius.

stan-twitter-trisha-paytas.gif

The way Mayhem Era got everything from performances and many musical side quests (AS IT SHOULD). This truly confirms how she truly DID NOT GIVE A **** about Chromatica, asides from her Capitalist ventures.

stan-twitter-trisha-paytas.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.