Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, superglowy said:

THE PREVIEW TO BUY REQUIEM IS ON UK ITUNES!!!

YAAAASSSS GAGA!

jonny3

42 tracks so must have all the performances. I'm so happy yaaaas

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I went to the show and can confirm she made How Bad Would U Breed Me listenable

Like, she heard the Taylor comparisons and was like "oh hell nah, let me think of something quick"

rogue2

Spoilers below but

Thinking about how she mixes DWAS with Nightcall and allegedly says she's being beamed back up to space with little monsters. Could this be a tease for LG8? Space aesthetics and synthwave kind of go together very naturally. Or maybe she's teasing more experimentation and forward looking approach next era. Maybe it's just wishfull thinking on my end.

will the copies sold and the streams of Mayhem/Requiem go to Mayhem or to her mayhem requiem? im so ignorant rip

Edited by Infinite

5 minutes ago, superglowy said:

THE PREVIEW TO BUY REQUIEM IS ON UK ITUNES!!!

YAAAASSSS GAGA!

jonny3

another #1 album on Ikoons is coming

oh digitalGa

jonny5

12 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Spoilers below but

Thinking about how she mixes DWAS with Nightcall and allegedly says she's being beamed back up to space with little monsters. Could this be a tease for LG8? Space aesthetics and synthwave kind of go together very naturally. Or maybe she's teasing more experimentation and forward looking approach next era. Maybe it's just wishfull thinking on my end.

Back to Chromatica! Act II!

2 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Back to Chromatica! Act II!

An album that sounds like what I thought Chromatica would be based on the cover could be her best tbqh.

Just now, hellobitchezzz said:

@hausofbryan get your Boston ticket bb!

I got it!

lakitu I'll be there early too. If there is a long line and I worry about being able to get a seat, I'll just run everyone over in my vehicle Disease style.

celestial2

Streets are saying Spotify is down because everyone cancelled their membership and signed up for Apple Music for Requislay

DWAS

For those of you who haven't got the AM subscription.

  • Popular Post

When non-fans are more supportive than her crap fans

14 minutes ago, Fishh said:

the katy kats are getting brave...

let them enjoy their "fabulous for a throwback" moment, literally

I've decided I'm going to hold off watching the SOAM performance until the livestream premiere. Beyond perched to see how DCT('s live debut) transitions into SOAM and have a religious experience with the whole thing. WAP

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

When non-fans are more supportive than her crap fans

I can't wait to enjoy Requiem like a normal person and praise it just to spite Liddos

The brain dead reactions to that candle have turned me into an OLH

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

1 hour ago, GipJo said:

You would rather it end with a concert film airing in 2028 on HBO MAX?

suburban

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

How is it any different than being a Max, Netflix, Hulu, etc exclusive? these things are never widely released to all streaming services at first. Even Taylor's Eras Tour film is exclusive to Disney+.

I'd rather have it available for all the fans

Just now, Artur said:

I'd rather have it available for all the fans

She did that for Harlequin, and it's total view count is..

rogue2

I think she recognizes she needs to pair with a company with a promotional budget.

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

HIIYO9gWoAAGVqq?format=jpg&name=medium

This dress reminds me so much of her outfit in marry the night jonny5

b0b9cf22f4d78581fe5cc784b67ffc790657e124

Just now, hausofbryan said:

She did that for Harlequin

rogue2

Yeah, because that was all that I wanted, jazz songs

IMG_1800.gif

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Yeah, because that was all that I wanted, jazz songs

IMG_1800.gif

The livestream premiere doesn't require a subscription though. So, set your alarm.

rogue2

#SeeUInVegas

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

When non-fans are more supportive than her crap fans

Yeah she could have easily avoided to do this knowing it would have not be propaedeutic to promote or campaign over something with the era being over when released, not to mention it was also filmed in the middle of the Xmas holidays with her coming from the Australian dates, that is why I can't at certain complains over a stupid graphic when this woman has truly gave everything for this era working her ass off in a way no popstars of her caliber did in recent years.

4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Yeah she could have easily avoided to do this knowing it would have not be propaedeutic to promote or campaign over something with the era being over when released, not to mention it was also filmed in the middle of the Xmas holidays with her coming from the Australian dates, that is why I can't at certain complains over a stupid graphic when this woman has truly gave everything for this era working her ass off in a way no popstars of her caliber did in recent years.

Fortunately she barely checks social media anymore thing

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.