Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I didn't like the performance cause I hate soam but she looks amazing

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

5 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I wanted to get tickets for the screening in NYC but its literally at 11:00 PM and I have work the following morning so I'll watch it at home instead.

Imagine having the privilege to watch Gaga singing her best concert in theaters among liddos and choose not to, couldn't be me. No work is more important than Gaga for me tbh. It's literally one night only too.

Just now, GipJo said:

Imagine having the privilege to watch Gaga singing her best concert in theaters among liddos and choose not to, couldn't be me. No work is more important than Gaga for me tbh. It's literally one night only too.

But some people have serious work and they can't just go "it's one night only", unlike waiters

I don't mean to ruin the Requiem stannings but I just saw I'd listened to The Cure 180 times on Spotify and was lost for words for about 5 minutes.

suburban

I wanna watch the SOAM performance but I also wanna experience the full thing at once in all its glory HELP

lady-gaga-dog.gif

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Imagine having the privilege to watch Gaga singing her best concert in theaters among liddos and choose not to, couldn't be me. No work is more important than Gaga for me tbh. It's literally one night only too.

Everybody has their own different priorities

Just now, Puttanesca said:

Y'all Americans are so lucky to be able to see this in theatres 😭

I'm imagining American liddos holding hands and dancing in the circle like Swifties teehee

This looks so good WAP who cares about a ******* AI candle

Shazam users will be able to unlock themed wallpapers and watch faces for Apple Watch by identifying songs in the app.

By recognizing a track from "MAYHEM Requiem," fans will be able to tap on a special message that will appear on the screen and save the page to be notified when the content is available.

They automatically translated. Don't even blame me 🤪🤪🤪🤪

5 minutes ago, Augmented said:

I don't mean to ruin the Requiem stannings but I just saw I'd listened to The Cure 180 times on Spotify and was lost for words for about 5 minutes.

suburban

Desperate time, we won't hold it against you. Just listen to Lovedrug 180 times to repent.

omg the closer beat on killah, im gonna die

I am once again fuming. I'm in LA. We don't get a fun theatre because she's doing the premiere here that she won't invite me to! She can't keep doing this to me! I might as well live in Brazil!

Edited by hellobitchezzz

Yeah this is definitely giving the vibe of those studio editorials she was giving us while recording Mayhem.

Everything looks amazing and spectacular, this is the real deal clap3

I was gonna say it'd be a kii if these screenings barred it from Emmy eligibility but it's out online at the same time so luckily should be fine

"Apple Music Live: Lady Gaga MAYHEM Requiem" was directed and produced by Morningview.

Who's Morningview?

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

"Apple Music Live: Lady Gaga MAYHEM Requiem" was directed and produced by Morningview.

Who's Morningview?

The production company co-founded by Gaga and Michael. Harlequin Live was also a Morningview production.

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.