Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

The way yall forgot about that stupid candle already is a kii

See this is why she has go keep yall entertained otherwise yall meltdown over nothing

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Gaga really served VISUALS for us this era:

Aren't you forgetting something?

red-queen.gif

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Gaga really served VISUALS for us this era:

If i saw this in summer 2024 I would simply explode

not you leaving off DWAS and TDD fhigkhfgka

rogue2

Edited by bucketsofnuggets

8 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Aren't you forgetting something?

red-queen.gif

'The Dead Dance' does not deserve this disrespect. It does not!

clack

6 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

'The Dead Dance' does deserve this disrespect. It does!

You're waking up with a dolls head on the pillow next to you tomorrow sis.

khalyan2

Edited by superglowy

Dance In The Dark and Do The Dead Dance discourse in her back to back, just after the damn AI candle. I might turn in my stan card

rogue2

8 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Dance In The Dark and Do The Dead Dance discourse in her back to back, just after the damn AI candle. I might turn in my stan card

rogue2

But more importantly, what do you think the 'Born This Way' singles run should have been?

rogue2

1 minute ago, superglowy said:

But more importantly, what do you think the 'Born This Way' singles run should have been?

rogue2

Born This Way > Marry The Night > You And I > Scheibe > Heavy Metal Lover/Hair

rogue2

2 minutes ago, superglowy said:

That's Cheating.

rogue2

In a Venus/DWUW way or in a A-YO/Million Reasons way?

rogue2

am i the only one who thinks the requiem SOAM performance is really underwhelming chick1 i kinda like the production and the harmonies during the chorus but it feels like it goes nowhere and has no oomf. i hope the rest of requiem has some more excitement to it cuz it was lowkey a bit boring chick1

I hope the front man of KISS and Iron Maiden will watch this film. They're gonna love it 🥰

Oh RockGa, the woman that you are.

3 minutes ago, Merryem said:

am i the only one who thinks the requiem SOAM performance is really underwhelming chick1 i kinda like the production and the harmonies during the chorus but it feels like it goes nowhere and has no oomf. i hope the rest of requiem has some more excitement to it cuz it was lowkey a bit boring chick1

I like it but I've seen that criticisim and I don't think it will be the highlight of the show. No one really raved about it back then during the performance.

I think she just chose it because of the symbolysm of starting and ending the era with a SOAM teaser.

5 minutes ago, Teneo said:

In a Venus/DWUW way or in a A-YO/Million Reasons way?

rogue2

In a it didnt have a Music video, so it wasn't a single way.

rogue2

7 minutes ago, Merryem said:

am i the only one who thinks the requiem SOAM performance is really underwhelming chick1 i kinda like the production and the harmonies during the chorus but it feels like it goes nowhere and has no oomf. i hope the rest of requiem has some more excitement to it cuz it was lowkey a bit boring chick1

No. It's more acoustic-y than what I was expecting.

Edited by superglowy

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

AM USA Pop Albums

  1. MAYHEM (+1)

bird

expecting a cute 101 (+7) in the next hours

58 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Aren't you forgetting something?

red-queen.gif

I actually don't hate that video, but it's definitely not on the level of the three I listed. This was praising EXCELLENCE, not "average" or "okay."

celestial2

Lady Gaga will also release "MAYHEM Requiem" on Apple TV.

The show has a duration of 1h07m.

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

ceremony February 7 gaycat1

Debut of the 2nd single off 'LG8'. gaycat4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.