Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

GUYS IM GOING TO THE PREMIERE

DWAS

oMG ME TOO CONGRATS

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Wanted to check the SpOGHtify 20 stats but it's down. Fun cancelled I guess. Ain't no way something beats my 3,400 Scheisse scrobbles though

54 minutes ago, UneaseYou said:

How are some of you hating on this SOAM rendition.. like do you only enjoy oontz oontz music lmao

This is exactly what I wanted from Gagz, looking forward to the whole thing jonny5

I've said it before and I'll say again I really want this gothic synth monster queen concept for a whole 'nother era. She teased it with the Abra Grammys performances and now with MAYHEM Requiem, I praying this is similar to Chromatica Ball being the complete opposite to its album and being more similar to the next era which was MAYHEM.

11 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

The Requiem photoshoot is studio album worth tbh

Ugh, totally. It almost feels like a modern version of the The Fame Monster photoshoot for some reason jonny

4 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Ugh, totally. It almost feels like a modern version of the The Fame Monster photoshoot for some reason jonny

I love it and I'm happy for it and I appreciate it but really this is too good to be an only on Apple Music exclusive content ugh

What's the point of the theater

5 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I'll never undesrtand how Mayhem didn't get a better album cover gaycat6

l2iHMAi.png

q8BxWH8.png

Nah... Standard cover is timeless. clap3

5 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I'll never undesrtand how Mayhem didn't get a better album cover gaycat6

l2iHMAi.png

q8BxWH8.png

'Cause after Perfect Celebrity, these pics would look out of place for an album like MAYHEM. Mayhem isn't dark at all...

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

'Cause after Perfect Celebrity, these pics would look out of place for an album like MAYHEM. Mayhem isn't dark at all...

Lyrics are tho...

Mayhem cover might not be gaggy or stunning, but I think conceptually it's very well executed. The album in essence, represents Gaga coming to terms with the fractured nature of her artistic identity post-ARTPOP successfully. The broken mirror is pretty symbolic.

It still could've been done in a more striking way visually though I get that. But these pics as good as they are wouldn't be better covers for Mayhem.

8 minutes ago, Fishh said:

canada always in the dust.

Just Dance, Poker Face and Shallow went #1 first in Canada before the US. Did she forget about that?!

monkey

53 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Is the LA premiere gonna have Gaga show up? Since there's a preshow and everything

I hope so. I hope the preshow is her answering fan questions!

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I hope so. I hope the preshow is her answering fan questions!

when they ask about ARTPOP act II for the 10293944th time instead of trying to get some LG8 tea

Lady Sighing Lady Sighing Gif GIF - Lady Sighing Lady ...

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

when they ask about ARTPOP act II for the 10293944th time instead of trying to get some LG8 tea

Lady Sighing Lady Sighing Gif GIF - Lady Sighing Lady ...

I literally want to punch my screen every time someone asks her about that ****. It's literally been over a decade and they can't let it go.

GO TO THERAPY. SHE DID.

jadapriint.gif

13 minutes ago, opbranden said:

'Cause after Perfect Celebrity, these pics would look out of place for an album like MAYHEM. Mayhem isn't dark at all...

It has dark moments though… I don't agree it ends right after PC, Killah is a fun and all but she sings about being a murderer in desguise, bleeding, bedroom demon, being hungry for a homicide I could go on, then theres Zombieboy thats a goofy campy song still fitting the dark theme, TDD and Kill For Love same as Zombieboy, agree about LoveDrug and How Bad not being dark, and then theres Dont Call Tonight while is not fully dark the bridge has a dark vibe, SOAM is not dark either, but The Beast is very dark imo. BoG and DWAS are the classic Gaga ballads on a album. DWAS despite being a lighty song it is about the possibity of the world ending so its kind of a bittersweet/happy sad depressing song if that makes sense lol even Vanish Into You has that feeling.

I agree though that the Requiem photoshoot wouldn't fit the album too..

Edited by pablozedd

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.