Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Also if the version is genuinely good I can see DWASxNightcall getting a lot of attention on social media. Both songs are streaming smashes. It's such a fresh idea that I think could surprise people in a good way.

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Image

Whewww

We need someone to compile all of these godly pics omfg. jonny5

How are some of you hating on this SOAM rendition.. like do you only enjoy oontz oontz music lmao

This is exactly what I wanted from Gagz, looking forward to the whole thing jonny5

  • Popular Post

The RING on that pic deadbanana

HIJG_slXMAA4EVn?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Namiskine
Previous pic not working anymore

Made it my new computer wallpaper though. Will remain until LG.ATE (so a few months, right?)

rogue2

8 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

The RING on that pic deadbanana

Image

The gigantic diamond ring and the red bottom shoes, yup yup a glamorous legend

rogue2

People who went, please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the instrumental for the DWAS performance compared to Nightcall, not actually Nightcall? I think I remember reading that fans thought it reminded them of the song as opposed to it being an actual mashup.

  • Popular Post

LG.ATE vibes immaculate already

HIJBCRvXMAA9UUW?format=jpg&name=medium

7 minutes ago, Edonis said:

People who went, please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the instrumental for the DWAS performance compared to Nightcall, not actually Nightcall? I think I remember reading that fans thought it reminded them of the song as opposed to it being an actual mashup.

Honestly... it was like 3 months ago, I don't remember much aside from being gagged

suburban

6 minutes ago, Edonis said:

People who went, please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the instrumental for the DWAS performance compared to Nightcall, not actually Nightcall? I think I remember reading that fans thought it reminded them of the song as opposed to it being an actual mashup.

This user on reddit claims it was mashed and interpolated: https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyGaga/comments/1qdetv7/mayhem_requiem_review_thoughts_and_conjecture_ama/

I remember some other people saying it was just DWAS with Nightcall instrumental back when the show happened.

2 minutes ago, HexMayhem said:

it being the first category when you search oh gag

apple-search.png

Comin' for a return to the BB200 Top 10

rogue2

You'll just need

To add another 0 to that

suburban

So we got salsa version of DWAS and now European version

Truly a global mega smash

rakeitoop-rokeitup-gretchen-talking.gif

Messy

TOTGA going viral kinda made the Monsters vs. Kats here exciting again. sksksksk

l

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Messy

TOTGA going viral kinda made the Monsters vs. Kats here exciting again. sksksksk

We don't care rip please allow our Base to be a sacred place

Those images are Ethereal!

She loves that damn viel for sure rip

There is some Sci-Fi Elements in those pictures. It's too similar to Dune tbh (both Denis Villeneuve and David Lynch versions).

dune-part-two_feyd_denis-villeneuve_lege503482999_24105435005727089_727320923554

Is the LA premiere gonna have Gaga show up? Since there's a preshow and everything

Wtf at Perfection Illusion and Million Reasons being my 4th and 5th most streamed songs on Spotify.

I didn't know I liked them that much rip

Edited by Maneater
Typo

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.