Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Killah the highlight that you are

It looks amazing

xrbEqgV.gif

waiting for someone to rip that bc AM is not letting me create an account

The SOAM performance is just what I want oh my god it's so good, UGH SHE ATE THAT UP EVERYONE STREAM MAYHEM!!!

The colored lighting and lasers

lady-gaga-dog.gif

The stage design

lady-gaga-dog.gif

The arrangements and sound mix

lady-gaga-dog.gif

The VOCALS

lady-gaga-dog.gif

Can't believe we keep saying this but this might be the BEST concert of her entire career holy SH*T jonny5

I wanted to get tickets for the screening in NYC but its literally at 11:00 PM and I have work the following morning so I'll watch it at home instead.

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

ddd Killah haters are suddenly quiet

rogue2

Iktr, whack @FailSafe for meeeeeeeeeee

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

HIIN3DhXkAEZcvN?format=jpg&name=large

Serve after serve after SERVE

lady-gaga-dog.gif

Oh wow

A RAWK version of killah oh mother!!!

The fact I won't be able to stream this legally on Spotify makes me sick tho

Killah with Closer sounds like a gaggery wow

ryan4

But I also can't help but feel like that Bat aesthetic was lowkey something planned for Mayhem but was later scrapped/changed (thanks JFAD) WAP

Killah actually sounding good in the trailer

suburban

i wanna go… but at 11pm… AND it's not assigned seating so you could be turned away if you're not there before it fills up. Luckily I had taken off this week so I wouldn't have to worry about work the next day.

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

But I also can't help but feel like that Bat aesthetic was lowkey something planned for Mayhem but was later scrapped/changed (thanks JFAD) WAP

BatmanGa ended DC Comics Batman iktr

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.