Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm not waking up at 5am sorry mawma

rogue2

You can just say you hate her, you know.

rogue2

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm not waking up at 5am sorry mawma

rogue2

In all fairness, I don't think nobody from her team will

rogue2

42 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

For those of you who haven't got the AM subscription.

Omg thank you!

Her vocals are so good, and that stage is so beautiful. I'm so excited but also processing it's the official end of the MAYHEM era and getting emo chick3

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Spoilers below but

Thinking about how she mixes DWAS with Nightcall and allegedly says she's being beamed back up to space with little monsters. Could this be a tease for LG8? Space aesthetics and synthwave kind of go together very naturally. Or maybe she's teasing more experimentation and forward looking approach next era. Maybe it's just wishfull thinking on my end.

Nightcall, as in, Kavinsky? Mixed with DWAS? What??????

Just now, Archetype said:

Nightcall, as in, Kavinsky? Mixed with DWAS? What??????

Yes, exactly. DWAS with Nightcall's instrumental is the finale.

i'm so happy we're getting an actual conclusion to the era rather than a broken hip or management crisis for once chick3

I'm very excited for Mayhem Requiem, but... I'd like to get one last music video from this era... GOE or VIY!!! chick3

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Spoilers below but

Thinking about how she mixes DWAS with Nightcall and allegedly says she's being beamed back up to space with little monsters. Could this be a tease for LG8? Space aesthetics and synthwave kind of go together very naturally. Or maybe she's teasing more experimentation and forward looking approach next era. Maybe it's just wishfull thinking on my end.

Spoiler ig

The LG8 mood board i made on Pinterest literally being all retro-futuristic space-age visuals…I'm a visionary

rogue2

how early do people line up for these invite events??? unless tickets have seats on them, then nvm

Edited by nineinchnails

2 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

I'm very excited for Mayhem Requiem, but... I'd like to get one last music video from this era... GOE or VIY!!! chick3

Just Let Meme - Just Let It - Discover & Share GIFs

Just now, MaryJaneStardust said:

Spoiler ig

The LG8 mood board i made on Pinterest literally being all retro-futuristic space-age visuals…I'm a visionary

rogue2

from your mouth to God's hears!

Just now, VortexTrap said:

Perched for this in particular.

Same. Never thought DWAS performance would be the one I'm most excited about but here we are. I'm also glad we'll get a solo DWAS. I think it's a genuinely great song but this is shaping up to be more interesting and not as cheesy.

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yes, exactly. DWAS with Nightcall's instrumental is the finale.

What the ****? WHAT? ajshdhhhw

To be fair, unless we're talking about Bad Romance/Telephone/Abracadabra level of serves a whole concert with stunning visuals and a reimagining of the album is kinda much more substantial. I'll surely hear this album a lot more than I would rewatch a music video that wasn't like one of her best ever.

Just now, Archetype said:

What the ****? WHAT? ajshdhhhw

Yes! Apparently Killah also has elements of Closer by NIN, and Zombieboy is heavy on the vocoder. Some of these versions might be quite different from the regular ones.

1 minute ago, VortexTrap said:

Perched for this in particular.

Her Sorayama serve!

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Can she finally get her first Best Music Film nom chick2

if Mayhem era gets 3 consecutive years of nominations at the Grammys

jonny3

I assume Garden of Eden is the part with all of the green in the trailer and I can't wait!

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.