Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

HIITx5lXIAASEgb?format=jpg&name=medium

jonny2jonny2jonny2jonny2jonny2jonny2

this is like a TFM level serve wow

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I've replayed the SOAM version like 5 times already

hippo

I GOT THE EMAIL TO SIGN UP. PRAY FOR ME

Edited by nineinchnails

It looks incredible. I can't believe the era will end with an AM exclusive, though. noparty

Love the SOAM performance.

The original song is one of her best productions ever, that guitar outro alone is a highlight of the album. I wish it went viral.

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Ask her about AI in person sis

rogue2

i'll kindness punk bully her in person don't worrybibliahh

Edited by nineinchnails

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

It looks incredible. I can't believe the era will end with an AM exclusive, though. noparty

You would rather it end with a concert film airing in 2028 on HBO MAX?

suburban

Edited by GipJo

4 minutes ago, nineinchnails said:

I GOT THE EMAIL TO SIGN UP. PRAY FOR ME

For LA?! Who did it come from?

Edited by hellobitchezzz

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

It looks incredible. I can't believe the era will end with an AM exclusive, though. noparty

A reverse Traumatica experience rip

Just now, hellobitchezzz said:

For LA?! Who did it come from?

lady gaga mailing list

Edited by nineinchnails

Another good thing about this is that we get a DWAS solo version which I prefer.

moo.png

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

You would rather it end with a concert film airing in 2028 on HBO MAX?

suburban

oh she better be dropping the Mayhem Ball (on Netflix?) this summer still...

2 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

where is Gaga's post?

I mean .....

It's on her IG. A joint post with AM. #CollabGa suburban

i got the email too just now from her mailing list- sign up is first come first serve so once they run out of tickets you will get added to a waiting list presumably for people who don't confirm their tickets in time

8 minutes ago, Artur said:

It looks incredible. I can't believe the era will end with an AM exclusive, though. noparty

How is it any different than being a Max, Netflix, Hulu, etc exclusive? these things are never widely released to all streaming services at first. Even Taylor's Eras Tour film is exclusive to Disney+.

Abracuntabra (Batman version) about to have me quaking in my boots omg

24 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

I think she should jtour the entire world using thaat stage, is just so majestic jonny2

As someone who went to Coachella and thought she would rework the entire show for the arena tour... this is what I had in mind with he destroyed opera house and the more modern laser lighting

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.