Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

44 minutes ago, Gerry I Shot said:

A really good first day for her honestly. I just hope they have something lined up for this week

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

55 minutes ago, Gerry I Shot said:

This is actually really good for Hilary.

Album: luck... or something

Apple Music:

#2 Australia

#4 Brazil

#4 Canada

#5 Venezuela

#7 New Zealand

#11 Ireland

#11 Netherlands

#12 Mexico

#13 Laos

#14 Spain

#14 United Kingdom

#15 United States

#20 Sweden

#22 Belgium

#22 Italy

#22 Singapore

#23 Argentina

#26 Lebanon

#27 Nicaragua

#29 Portugal

#30 Slovenia

#32 Norway

#33 Costa Rica

#37 Chile

#37 Germany

#39 Bulgaria

#39 Lithuania

#43 Cambodia

#44 Austria

#47 Panama

#49 Finland

#52 El Salvador

#52 Peru

#55 Sri Lanka

#56 Malaysia

#58 Colombia

#58 Saudi Arabia

#61 Greece

#61 Paraguay

#63 France

#63 Uruguay

#67 Philippines

#74 Ecuador

#76 Guatemala

#79 Denmark

#81 Oman

#83 Turkey

#84 Czech Republic

#86 Taiwan

#87 Switzerland

#88 Honduras

#89 Hungary

#89 Romania

#95 Poland

#101 Vietnam

#106 Indonesia

#108 Uganda

#116 Israel

#120 Hong Kong

#129 Bahrain

#136 Kazakhstan

#136 Serbia

#138 Thailand

#151 Kuwait

#158 Slovakia

#171 Namibia

#182 Macau

#185 United Arab Emirates

#188 Jordan

iTunes (4x #1):

#1 Costa Rica

#1 India

#1 Mexico

#1 Vietnam

#2 Australia

#2 Chile

#2 Luxembourg

#2 Peru

#3 Belgium

#3 Brazil

#3 Canada

#3 United States

#4 Dominican Republic

#4 Italy

#4 Spain

#5 Panama

#8 United Kingdom

#10 New Zealand

#12 Colombia

#12 France

#12 Netherlands

#14 Germany

#14 Ireland

#14 Philippines

#20 South Africa

#20 Sweden

#23 Israel

#43 Thailand

#49 Argentina

#52 Malaysia

#63 Taiwan

#90 Singapore

#137 Turkey

#142 Switzerland

did anyone get to attend an album release last night?

My BF and I went to one at a local gay club and they gave us a bunch of merch and a really big laminate poster of her albumheart

But saying this because the DJ told us the label asked them to record fans and send them in for a "secret project", I was assuming was the docuseries. So maybe its still happening legitimatelychick3

Edited by Afterglow

  • Popular Post

I can't at people accusing Haylie of taking ATRL down toofunny3

Screenshot-20260221-133533-X-1.jpg

Loving the album, it gets better with each listen. My only complaint is the mixing on weather for tennis, doesn't sound fully complete. I got vip backstage tickets for glasgow and seated tickets for Dublin. I've had an annoying time with my store orders. Both my signed cd and vinyl are autopen/printed and like for like with every complaint image I've seen from others, now I've opened my mature edition vinyl and the pullout booklet with the photo and lyrics is missing.

1 minute ago, matthewlukea said:

Loving the album, it gets better with each listen. My only complaint is the mixing on weather for tennis, doesn't sound fully complete. I got vip backstage tickets for glasgow and seated tickets for Dublin. I've had an annoying time with my store orders. Both my signed cd and vinyl are autopen/printed and like for like with every complaint image I've seen from others, now I've opened my mature edition vinyl and the pullout booklet with the photo and lyrics is missing.

We just need Marshmello to remix Weather for Tennis eli 🎾

4 minutes ago, matthewlukea said:

My only complaint is the mixing on weather for tennis, doesn't sound fully complete.

Omgg yes its like alot happening! On first listen I kept checking my background apps to make sure there wasn't anything else playing over it priceless

I can't say I enjoyed the album on first listen, I have the same problem with it I had with last J.Lo's album

Too much lyrics, no melodies, weak thin production, she sounds like Selena on her last album, like there is no passion or excitement in her singing. Just play Sparks right after the album and it's 180.

Having said that I wish her all the best with era and tour bein successful is already a win.

5 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Omgg yes its like alot happening! On first listen I kept checking my background apps to make sure there wasn't anything else playing over it priceless

12 minutes ago, matthewlukea said:

Loving the album, it gets better with each listen. My only complaint is the mixing on weather for tennis, doesn't sound fully complete. I got vip backstage tickets for glasgow and seated tickets for Dublin. I've had an annoying time with my store orders. Both my signed cd and vinyl are autopen/printed and like for like with every complaint image I've seen from others, now I've opened my mature edition vinyl and the pullout booklet with the photo and lyrics is missing.

For some reason the strange loudness of WFT is amazing and super quirky to me, I think thats why I find that song so interesting and cant stop listening to it. Like I swear they put some sort of sounds from her old songs in it like she said in that interview.

But also yes I havent even gotten my stuff from her store and im worried its gonna have issues now!

The album is doing so good duca

Edited by JustHoran

I'm on my fourth listen and it's definitely a grower! Honestly, I don't dislike a single track, and I have to admit Holiday Party is THAT girl. The lyrics are so damn relatable.

Also, Hilary mentioned Jagged Little Pill is her all-time favorite record, and now I'm fully down for an Alanis Morissette–type album next. Something more guitar-driven, maybe with a bit of country-pop twang, would suit her so well. I also love how she laid the groundwork for a more acoustic/folk-leaning sound on The Optimist. She sounds so good in that space too.

I really hope this isn't her last album before stepping away again. I want this to be the start of a run where we get a new record every 3–4 years.

Edited by Tom_X

Hilary was just on Stationhead. She read THREE of my comments so I am happy about that. Lol at the fans at The Grove yesterday asking her about her bagel and coffee orders, I- deadbanana2

I kept trying to comment dont make us wait another decade for a new album but that Stationhead app never works for merogue

She said to Matt "everyone wants a deluxe" because I kept flooding lmao.

also I'm serious. Someone please do a side discord for us lol

Just now, Afterglow said:

I kept trying to comment dont make us wait another decade for a new album but that Stationhead app never works for merogue

She'll be there for the whole week so we have time lmao

On my umpteenth listen and I'm really loving the almost subtle use of strings at certain moments throughout the record. There's just so much to unpack both production wise and lyrically, it's all beautiful art

I got impatient waiting for my preorder that's still in "label created" status, so I ordered the standard vinyl on Amazon for delivery tomorrow. Queen of physical sales indeed katie2

Just ordered the deluxe CD. She really came for blood this time.

IMG_5625.thumb.gif.4efc0f3721936fd472ca4IMG_5625.thumb.gif.4efc0f3721936fd472ca4IMG_5625.thumb.gif.4efc0f3721936fd472ca4

the outage on this site... i know Haylie had something to do with this once she saw both the CBS interview & the gheys here were stanning...

btw i can NOT stop playing this record. not her randomly delivering AOTY! the lyrics are lyricing >>>

I wish she was sent to Sweden again rogue2

This Heart folky songs were all better than this...

Night like this is my fave song after Sparks from BIBO so I was obviously not against folksy singer songwriter route, but this is not it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.