Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

dontcha

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dontcha

  1. These all sound like bops
  2. Deserves so much better l've had this on repeat
  3. The album is out! Why are some of the tracks giving Leighton Meester's pop era (complimentary)?
  4. She should use her time to get the dumblonde album back on streaming and release anything else leftover from that era
  5. This is great and I love how much it reminds me of Nightride but all the exploration just makes me wish she would a straight up dance project (like Melatonin) and a straight up pop record (like Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore)
  6. I love this and I find his vocal tone so soothing!
  7. It's too early to tell but she's got in her favour is that she's ticking a lot of boxes Dancing? Check! Vocals? Check! - I don't think she's exceptional by any means but her stacking and ad libs on her songs do make her stand out Visuals? Check - Other than P!nk, no one has ever really claimed pink hair so she's standing out here too Narrative? Check - The Dream Academy lore alone has her set for a while With that, I think she has a good chance of edging out her peers Plus, her release strategy so far has seemed seamless and fast paced
  8. Been revisiting her discography in anticipation. It's really one of the best. I'll never get over Nightride. Praying that the early mixtapes eventually make it it to streaming!!
  9. Caught in a Jam is so kooky and amazing! Her voice is stunning
  10. Work it out on the remix!! I love Amanda!!
  11. I'm obsessed with this Day sounds like a bunch of stuff you'd hear on Gossip Girl and Night is giving Kylie when she was doing stuff with Fernando Garibay and those are two itches I love having scratched
  12. The album is such a triumph and I went back to look at his production/songwriting credits - honestly a mega pop legend!! I can't get over the Bag It Up sample
  13. Wow! So much of this is giving Warm Blood and my favourite moments from The Loveliest Time. I think I prefer Night to Day for now but this will require a lot more listens.
  14. When she started performing the new songs on tour, this is the one that stood out Brand new chanels turned out to be insanely amazing so I'm not prepared for this at all The lyrics are heartbreaking!
  15. The amount of personality in this is unmatched
  16. Wow!! This era has been so much fun!
  17. This era has been such a joy!
  18. Oh wow! I'll need to give this a few listens, everything sounds so exciting!
  19. Perfectionist is back on Spotify after being unavailable for ages What an album!!!
  20. dontcha replied to durrss's topic in Music
    I'm not fully sold on all the songs yet but I'm so impressed with all the steps she's taken so far by releasing the EP and a debut album in quick succession with loads of visuals and performances, so no complaints here KGB remains the best song but Starving Artist and Marijuana stood out on first listen The Birth haircut in the Nicole Kidman video is a gag People would be gagging for Therapy if it were a Rosalia song Having Ain't in LA as the last song feels like such an MPG flex
  21. Sugababes - About a Girl
  22. Love the new song!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.