Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

im confused, is this new album or re-recorded?

The re-records are bonus tracks on the Walmart and Japanese CDs

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

1 minute ago, Cherish said:

No pink hype sticker… wtf

It's Walmart's Exclusive so I assume they only use their colors for the hype stickers lmao

Just now, Buffy said:

The re-records are bonus tracks on the Walmart and Japanese CDs

Not on the Japanese CD, just the Indie exclusive (international) and Walmart exclusive (in the US)

Why is the entire 11 song album sequence breathtaking this B****rogue

Just now, Subzero said:

It's Walmart's Exclusive so I assume they only use their colors for the hype stickers lmao

I know but the CD online had a pink hype sticker so I was hoping. It would've been cunty. Oh well.

Have y'all noticed how WDAMO has been removed from her Spotify page a day after it became her most popular current song? deadbanana

It's still available it just got removed from her artist page.

2 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Have y'all noticed how WDAMO has been removed from her Spotify page a day after it became her most popular current song? deadbanana

It's still available it just got removed from her artist page.

Yup and they slayed for that lmao

I still wish we got a re-record for Fly '( It's not too late….

Ripping the deluxe to my pc rn, time to listen to the standard so I can hear all the mine versions after gaycat5

2 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Very :(

I knew it'd be autopen. I should've bought one of the mine variants. deadbanana

2 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Ripping the deluxe to my pc rn, time to listen to the standard so I can hear all the mine versions after gaycat5

Peep in the credits that Banks sings bg vocals on Wake Up cries

6 minutes ago, zach said:

Peep in the credits that Banks sings bg vocals on Wake Up cries

omg that's soooo cute I just saw that when I flipped through the booklet cries

Does anyone else find "Mature" nostalgic when listening to it? I feel crazy saying this cuz it's only a few months old, but deadbanana2

11 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I knew it'd be autopen. I should've bought one of the mine variants. deadbanana

well i might sell the one I hate most lmao

39 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Got in my car and blasted my first listen!

Yall I'm so proud of our girl. I can't see how you can't adore this album from start to finish.

Sis' vocals are vocaling in ways I really never knew she would explore. Matt really pushed her in the studio creatively, you can hear it.

The production actually is soo dreamy all the way through, her vocal layering is so perfect in multiple songs (Holiday Party omg)

This is Hil like I've never knew we'd hear her, I'm so glad she didn't do the EDM album people were clamoring for.

tbh I'm not sure but I think Hilarys voice and tone induces pure dopamine to the brain idk

And now that I've fully listened, it's definitely a bit god-tier Carly Rae in the best way

Got in my car and blasted my first listen!

Yall I'm so proud of our girl. I can't see how you can't adore this album from start to finish.

Sis' vocals are vocaling in ways I really never knew she would explore. Matt really pushed her in the studio creatively, you can hear it.

The production actually is soo dreamy all the way through, her vocal layering is so perfect in multiple songs (Holiday Party omg)

This is Hil like I've never knew we'd hear her, I'm so glad she didn't do the EDM album people were clamoring for.

tbh I'm not sure but I think Hilarys voice and tone induces pure dopamine to the brain idk

And now that I've fully listened, it's definitely a bit god-tier Carly Rae in the best way

In all honesty these are my thoughts after half a day with it. He really made her feel so comfortable with the creative process of the album…from opening up with really personal themes and building her confidence as a performer to exploring her vocal capabilities. It is beautiful to see. I don't understand how some of you aren't loving this album already.

Listening to Wake Up (Mine) and the vocals are much more clear/upfront while still keeping the essence of the original, I love katie2

Solid album but without clear highlights after first listen. Roommates is still the best song, it is laced with something!

I got used to the sound the more it went on!

Grammy Party is so good. The "I love you, I love, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" is so Carly's Your Type that I began to levitate.mp3

31 minutes ago, EDD said:

70 on Metacritic from 5 reviews counted so far:

https://www.metacritic.com/music/luck-or-something/hilary-duff

Great start tbh. I hope it goes up a bit from there.

Amazing clap3 other than the lack of taste from ....Paste ryan3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.