Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Her most personal album to date, so honest, so raw... it feels like the first time actually listening what on her mind.

Top 3 album without a doubt:

1. Dignity (+Holiday and Reach Out)
2. Luck... or Something
3. BIBO (+This Heart)
4. Hilary Duff (+Wake Up, Supergirl, Break My Heart)
5. Metamorphosis

Living for the Kacey comparisons tbh. Love her work. It's clear we're not getting another Sparks/OIAM level banger this time but that wasn't the point, as she felt this was the best and most intimate sound to help reintroduce herself musically. I can't wait to vibe to this in full on vinyl heart

on first listen Adult Size Medium was cute, on second listen it's actually quite gorgeous and kinda the perfect closer

tenor.gif

luck... or something

iTunes:

#104 New Zealand

Rise luck, rise, this is only the beginning

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, gfc101222 said:

OMG!!Baby Luca interviewed Hilary Duff....

So so cute. Such a good interview. She talks about acting but nothing about Pretty Ugly

7 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

More content for the str**ghts but we'll take it

She's everywhere on my YouTube feed today!
So many interviews and internet promo haha It's gonna take some time for me to catch up.

Can't wait to listen to the album tonight

Ughhh I'm so excited to hear it jonny going to the listening party at my local gay club later

It's cute but I was hoping there would be something a little more uptempo. I can't see it doing well but we shall see

4 hours ago, gfc101222 said:

OMG!!Baby Luca interviewed Hilary Duff....

Best interview so far! Go Luca! So unexpected, but loved how music focused it is

My top 3 on the first listen heart

  1. The Optimist

  2. You, From The Honeymoon

  3. We don't talk

Bravo Hilary 10/10. I have all my vinyls/cds shipped and cannot to spin the ish out of it.

`

53 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

luck... or something

iTunes:

#104 New Zealand

Rise luck, rise, this is only the beginning

tenor.gif

Bummer but I don't think Hilary cares about chart positions

Especially since she making bank from touring

I think this album was made because she wanted to do not chasing chart success

If anything I feel like this album was made with intentions to tour

10 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

I don't like the mixing in Weather for Tennis.

I agree the live version sounded better!

Sssoooooo just finished my first listen and WWWOOOWWWWW!!! This album is too relatable and I am in complete emotional shambles. My favorites are "The Optimist", "Holiday Party" and "Adult Size Medium", which is seriously one of the best album closers I have ever heard. Like WWWHEEWWaaw!!! Definitely her best record and the best of 2026 so far. Very well done, Miss Duff! heart

"Holiday party" "We don't talk" "Adult sized medium" "Tell me that wont happen" are some stand outs for me. I'm sure it will change though.

I can see some people being disappointed as there isn't really any real big uptempo songs but it's a great album overall.

Edited by Plasticdoll

It's insane that the tour is all over the place, but no one's really talking about the album. Maybe dropping them both at once wasn't the best call

5 minutes ago, MatiasCc18 said:

It's insane that the tour is all over the place, but no one's really talking about the album. Maybe dropping them both at once wasn't the best call

are you ever happy? lmao

6 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

are you ever happy? lmao

No :(

Hot take: the album doesn't feel like the main event of this comeback. It's almost a side dish. The real hype is nostalgia + the tour + the Mine versions, and honestly, Hilary leaning into her own legacy.

She could've dropped a mid album and I'd still be happy because the "comeback" is bigger than the album, tbh. It's her finally owning the eras people fell in love with. The reels, the throwbacks, the recreations (today's A Cinderella Story/LOL nods), I feel that's what's driving the moment.

With Hilary it hits different. This era feels more focused on her as an artist and cultural figure than on the album as the main product.

Edited by Tom_X

18 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

Hot take: the album doesn't feel like the main event of this comeback. It's almost a side dish. The real hype is nostalgia + the tour + the Mine versions, and honestly, Hilary leaning into her own legacy.

She could've dropped a mid album and I'd still be happy because the "comeback" is bigger than the album, tbh. It's her finally owning the eras people fell in love with. The reels, the throwbacks, the recreations (today's A Cinderella Story/LOL nods), I feel that's what's driving the moment.

With Hilary it hits different. This era feels more focused on her as an artist and cultural figure than on the album as the main product.

Totally agree

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.