Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I remember thinking she was done for good after breathe in breathe out crashed and younger took off

Plus every interview I saw promoting younger she would always denied a return to music when asked

I still think how I met your father being cancelled and with love going viral around the same time may have changed her mind

I'm still shocked by everything in the last year. like one of the most a pop girl has ever shocked me. I just started school - 5 years old - when the Dignity Tour happened. and her next performance (2025) would be over a year after I finished college.

not only was it a few one-off performances... but a new album alongside quite a dense press tour for the album, a Vegas residency, a lengthy North American tour, then UK & Ireland, around Australia, around South America, and now many more in North America and mainland Europe. who would have thought? jonny an actual world tour.

I saw the Dublin show. I loved it. It had a great set list - I think lots of people living in EU countries flew in to see her because it was her only EU show at the time. My only complaint is that she didn't do the Sparks bridge. Maybe a b stage would have been good, too. Her show was so warm and it's impossible not to love her. I love her personality, her vocals, the band and also the amount of balloons at the end was so fun - I brought some home and I loved that both the balloons and "confetti" (2015) had her logo on them.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.