Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, jees said:

Anybody know there's a hair clippers animation when you search for Hilary Duff on Google?

Queen of Google and Reebok

pikachoo

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

love these brand endorsements for her, but I really hope we get to see her in an acting role or collab with another artist soon

6 hours ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Fellow Lights stan, ***** why do I never see you in any of her threads? rip

Well, I'm just too invested on Hil most of my time, but you're totally right, I should support Val too as I have liked pretty much everything she's done so far.

I have to admit I'm such a weirdo when it comes to my music taste, though... I go from HD, Dua and Lights to Audra Mae, City and Colour, Mumford and Sons and Michael Bublé!

That's why sometimes it scares me to express my opinion on what I think HD7 should sound like, cause some people here are into other pop girls or EDM and I'm a lot more picky.

Also, there's a certain someone on here that loves to give me the "confused" reaction every time I post! rip

But I saw Lights live with a bunch of my friends in my province a few years ago and they all loved her as well!

Edited by theedmontonkid

5 hours ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

This is so random and Hilary Duff HQ tagged the US Open… it has to mean something right?

ImgBB
No image preview

ezgif 34a742cd52e17cf7 hosted at ImgBB

Image ezgif 34a742cd52e17cf7 hosted on ImgBB

If it ain't the weather for tennis then I guess we can argue until dinner time

they really owed us a proper MV thats energetic and comedic.

that album photoshoot would have been kinda fine for You From the Honeymoon or something else

5 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

If it ain't the weather for tennis then I guess we can argue until dinner time

they really owed us a proper MV thats energetic and comedic.

that album photoshoot would have been kinda fine for You From the Honeymoon or something else

Facts. I also feel the video we got could have worked for We Don't Talk instead, since it feels pretty lonely and contemplative.

Weather For Tennis def deserved a better visual, it's such a colorful song. At least we got Roommates which was amazing, but in the future I'd love to see her take even bigger swings with her videos whether it's a new character she plays or a weird art direction I'd love to see her just shake it up more in that department.

Speaking of....

IFFITÄINT❌TH@WÆTHĒR 🌨️ 4️⃣TÊÑÑÏS 🎾 THÊN¿⁉️GĒSSW3👯‍♀️ ÇAN🥫 ÂRGÚE 🗣️ UÑTIL DINNER 🍽️🌭TIME 🕐 ÜCALLIN ☎️📞ME BATSH*T'S 🦇💩THE F@$TÈ$T ⏩ 💨ANNÄHBYAWTICK 💊🦠💊 4️⃣TH!NK!N 🤔 Ū'RE DIFF3R3ÑT👏 TH!S 👏 T!IME⌛🤡

9 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Facts. I also feel the video we got could have worked for We Don't Talk instead, since it feels pretty lonely and contemplative.

Weather For Tennis def deserved a better visual, it's such a colorful song. At least we got Roommates which was amazing, but in the future I'd love to see her take even bigger swings with her videos whether it's a new character she plays or a weird art direction I'd love to see her just shake it up more in that department.

Speaking of....

IFFITÄINT❌TH@WÆTHĒR 🌨️ 4️⃣TÊÑÑÏS 🎾 THÊN¿⁉️GĒSSW3👯‍♀️ ÇAN🥫 ÂRGÚE 🗣️ UÑTIL DINNER 🍽️🌭TIME 🕐 ÜCALLIN ☎️📞ME BATSH*T'S 🦇💩THE F@$TÈ$T ⏩ 💨ANNÄHBYAWTICK 💊🦠💊 4️⃣TH!NK!N 🤔 Ū'RE DIFF3R3ÑT👏 TH!S 👏 T!IME⌛🤡

she had so many opportunities to use her MVs to help her manifest creative roles that she wants for acting.

i thought the Femme's the Chase video was so so good for us to see her in a dramatic light

The Chase (2009) Full Web Series with Hilary Duff!

Elixir era was a missed opportunity too. accompanying fragrance to go with the book cover flower, music single about alternative past lives, and a short film like the Chase for her to manifest book to TV show.

2 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

she had so many opportunities to use her MVs to help her manifest creative roles that she wants for acting.

i thought the Femme's the Chase video was so so good for us to see her in a dramatic light

The Chase (2009) Full Web Series with Hilary Duff!

Elixir era was a missed opportunity too. accompanying fragrance to go with the book cover flower, music single about alternative past lives, and a short film like the Chase for her to manifest book to TV show.

Oh God, The Chase was so so good!

I remember impatiently waiting each week for a new video to drop and I was constantly wondering what would happen next and why was Norman Reedus stalking her...

That's how good it actually was, so it would be amazing for Hil to play a role on a mystery thriller movie or something along those lines.

Oh and I don't think it would ever be to late for her to turn Elixir into a TV show, she could still play Sloane, make a mini-series just for her to show off her skills or go completely off script and create a new character for her to play on the TV show, but she needs to get her own production company first of course, otherwise Hil will always be underappreciated or it will just continue to be hard for her to break the mold she was put in because of Lizzie in my humble opinion.

Edited by theedmontonkid

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I disagree. Their were some huge missed career opportunities by her that she deserved to be a part of her legacy like being in a teen drama/comedy series, us not getting dignity 2.0/this heart/the post bibo albums, in a horror/thriller movie, film franchise etc growing up i remember hearing her being a part of alof of rumored projects that would've benefited from her inclusion like 90210 for example or the delusional stan in me would've loved her as a live action Supergirl, live action Jem And The Holograms done properly, Cloe in a proper live action Bratz movie, The Grudge 2 as SMG's sister (sorry Amber!) or the lead in The Grudge 3, One Missed Call remake (but actually good), Sorority Row as Jessica, Final Destination 5, April Fool's Day remake (done right), the latest Insidious movie, Fright Night remake, Prom Night remake, Footloose remake, I also need her to be on something like Abbott Elementary, The White Lotus, Knives Out, Only Murders In The Building, Beef. Their is just something so refreshing with how easy it is to support her and how rewarding it is to see her win! Especially because she deserves it.

I want her everywhere again. Tv, movies, music, bring back Stuff by Hilary Duff and dethrone Rare and Fenty!

Eh Younger was the right move. A proper and successful adult transition period done right for people to finally see her and take her seriously as both an adult and an adult actress. Also let's be for real Hilary put being a popstar to the side because the landscape changed. The pressure was on and girl didn't want to put in the work. It had nothing to do with Younger or her acting career.

We need her on tv again respectfully. The hiatuses that she took made her loose alot of momentum and I want her to be known acting wise for more than just her teen romcoms and Lizzie. Kelsey and her stint on GG have a cult fanbase but I'd love for her to have another tv character on her resume even if it's just as a guest star, recurring character, mini series or a movie. I don't just want her to be a nostalgia bait act with a legacy. She is still young and has alot to explore and offer that alot of us are curious about.

I'd love nothing more. She's earned it.

This Heart (Is Mine) idgaf Matthew needs to make that happen. As well as that post BIBO record. A Mine deluxe should be worked on and feature re recordings of her other popular singles as well.

Absolutely not. I'd be here for her to do a romcom for an an adult/female/gay/gp audience though!

Oh well she needs to change her mind

Hilary could easily do something like the following albums

The Kick - Foxes

Emotion/ The Loneliest Time - Carly Rae Jepsen

The Listening - Lights

Midnight Sun - Zara Larsson

Electra Heart/ Princess Of Power - Marina And The Diamonds

Delirium/ Higher Than Heaven - Ellie Goulding

Hot City - Bonnie McKee

1989/ Midnights - Taylor Swift

Anything but Muna 😆

It's Not That Deep - Demi Lovato

Aphrodite - Kylie Minogue

Worst Girl In America - Slayyyter (Unknown Loverz and Old Flings would sound heavenly with her voice)

We Don't Stop - Aly And AJ

The 1975, The XX, Cigarettes After Sex is she wants to go the alternative pop rock route

Her voice is really soft and girlie for pop rock though. What I need her to do is explore that luscious lower register. The lower tones in that Jimmy Fallon Roommates live performance was everything

Matthew did this for not too long then he can serve this for Hilary respectfully

6 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

love these brand endorsements for her, but I really hope we get to see her in an acting role or collab with another artist soon

So yeah I literally asked when I saw her if she has anything going on acting wise next year, and she said "absolutely nothing there!" So don't hold your breath 🤷

Edited by Duffaholic

2 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

So yeah I literally asked when I saw her if she has anything going on acting wise next year, and she said "absolutely nothing!" So don't hold your breath 🤷

Omg her next vacation era 😭

On 8/30/2026 at 1:07 PM, SafeAndSound said:

Can it be September already? I need new setlist additions and surprises for the next leg, GRAMMY buzz with an official recorded performance, and the Catastrophe rollout to start asap duca

Completely forgot to add shes adding Tell Me That Won't Happen and The Optimist to the setlist, said shes excited to perform them!

7 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

Completely forgot to add shes adding Tell Me That Won't Happen and The Optimist to the setlist, said shes excited to perform them!

Excuse Me????

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

Completely forgot to add shes adding Tell Me That Won't Happen and The Optimist to the setlist, said shes excited to perform them!

Hopefully she won't cut some songs off tho skull

She's def performing before the US Open finals (WTA?)

5 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Completely forgot to add shes adding Tell Me That Won't Happen and The Optimist to the setlist, said shes excited to perform them!

Ok, so now I'm definitely not giving away my Edmonton tickets, cause I need to see it with my own eyes! 👀

Maybe some rotation would be nice, but hopefully she won't replace any of the singles and just add Stranger as well as The Getaway and another song from the self-titled and/or Dignity/BIBO.

Even though I wouldn't mind if she decides to give us a taste of the new album...

No, I'm kidding, I know it's too soon, but I pray she'll perform Catastrophe live in New Zealand and Australia next month!

Edit: Oh and she definitely has to add All About Jason there after the way Australia embraced that song.

They deserve it!

Also, suddenly I like tennis a little bit more than I did 24 hours ago... 🤭

Edited by theedmontonkid

Is it bad I haven't heard annnnything about this era? I didn't even know this was happening outside of the Taylor Anti-Hero copy rumors...

1 hour ago, chicbitch said:

Is it bad I haven't heard annnnything about this era? I didn't even know this was happening outside of the Taylor Anti-Hero copy rumors...

Honestly, kind of yeah! She had done A LOT of promo on almost all of the daytime/night time shows, YouTube shows, podcasts, ect ect. On top of having a sold out and viral tour most nights. But I am kind of not surprised, as the algorithms has us all in our own bubbles!

8 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Completely forgot to add shes adding Tell Me That Won't Happen and The Optimist to the setlist, said shes excited to perform them!

I can't wait to hear The Optimist !

yasss to her adding TMTWH & The Optimist to the setlist! time to get The Math & ABH outta here.

Not y'all wanting her to act now, let her be a full pop star for a while tbh, once she starts acting again she'll ditch music for another 10 years again shakeno

3 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

yasss to her adding TMTWH & The Optimist to the setlist! time to get The Math & ABH outta here.

I doubt she will remove ABH.

3 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

yasss to her adding TMTWH & The Optimist to the setlist! time to get The Math & ABH outta here.

Well yes to the math, but anywhere but here is a metamorphosis anthem that will stay.

3 hours ago, gerardsuxx said:

Not y'all wanting her to act now, let her be a full pop star for a while tbh, once she starts acting again she'll ditch music for another 10 years again shakeno

Exactly, people waiting on guest tv spots while she's clearly too busy working on the follow up to LOS and touring, for once in her career I'm okay with her prioritizing one thing. Like she did for acting for so long

4 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

She definitely shot a music video duca

Catastrophe 🎩 🪄

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.