Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Just the thought of this jonny even as just a musical guest would be a dream. I won't lie, the recent tea had me thinking it's not off the table this era. It would be extra magical if she ends up booking it around the holidays imo

I agree. That post earlier. Definitely has me leaning towards her already been asked and confirmed

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

19 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Hii guys! So I got to see Hilary in Toronto, both nights and it way exceeded my expectations, for days after I was on a Hilary high! I need to do a little review of my shows but for now I will say.

So I got to meet Hilary again and hang backstage for a little bit! We talked about music, life and the tour, and she spilled quite a bit. To respect her I won't say everything... but

You guys are genuinely NOT ready for everything that's about to happen before the end of the year 👀 I'm telling you… the next piece of news we should be hearing from H next month may be Catastrophe… there may be a music video involved, with filming happening VERY soon. Also let's just say the holiday season, may be getting a little more interesting this year.🎄

I can also say she confirmed the deluxe edition is coming out, she doesn't know when or what will be on it yet, but she did specifically say no more rerecords for this era. She also confirmed she IS writing and recording new music while on tour, and she's excited about the direction!

At this point, yall need to accept that Pretty Ugly is likely no longer happening. 🤐

From everything I've gathered, it seems like H is going to be focusing pretty heavily on music for the foreseeable future, and let's just say… there's a lot more coming before the end of the year. 🤐✨

I know things. That's all I'm saying. You'll see, just remember I said this when things start happening.

Thank you, I love what I'm hearing!

I don't care about her acting projects at all tbh, so I'm glad she'll be focusing on music.

17 minutes ago, Yasin said:

Thank you, I love what I'm hearing!

I don't care about her acting projects at all tbh, so I'm glad she'll be focusing on music.

I'm actually really relieved she's not tied down to a TV show while pursuing music this time around, since it really deserves all the focus and effort. Younger was a great opportunity and the right choice in retrospect, but I still resent it a bit for being a contributing factor in pushing her music to the side for so long.

Hilary the acclaimed actress can always come later, it's Hilary the artist in the spotlight now clap3

I have a feeling Catastrophe might have a big push from Warner/Atlantic because it's part of a big IP movie release 👀 like radio deal, big budget video, streaming push… at least I hope so anyway 🤞

OMG the tea! Thanks so much @Duffaholic ! So so exciting to be a Duffer (yes, it is and forever will be Duffers for me) at this moment. A year ago, I would've literally laughed at anyone's face had they told me we'd be about to get her most active musical era since Dignity or even Most Wanted.

Not expecting too much from the Deluxe, tbh. Probs a couple more "mamma of four with the hot husband" type of songs, very chill and in tune with LOS, but I AM excited to see she's literally recording new music for her next album already!!

Having said that, I really need a new direction for the next era. I'm not part of the electro/dance hype train though. I would love more rock on the next album, something more alternative and fresh, but still pop. I feel she also shines best when singing her pop-rock tunes than any of the dance stuff on stage. Not asking for self-titled 2.0 even though it would be my dream, but something a bit more rooted in rock would make this gay pop-rock/alt stan VERY happy.

Ugh, never cared about Pretty Ugly, tbh. We had over 10 years of her on TV, we need her to stay fully in music for at least one more era.

58 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

I have a feeling Catastrophe might have a big push from Warner/Atlantic because it's part of a big IP movie release 👀 like radio deal, big budget video, streaming push… at least I hope so anyway 🤞

Her "CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!" is coming to smash duca

I'd love a little christmas song to bop to along with Catastrophe (hopefully) during the holidays!

I still play Santa Clause Lane, but I'm in my 30's, so the only song I actually stand is What Christmas Should Be...

Regarding the new music, Hil has never made two albums that sound remotely alike, yet I've enjoyed every single one of her records, so I completely trust her judgement cause I will probably like the new one, as well! 🤭

But after seeing her perform The Anthem with GC and even The Math live in NYC, I wouldn't be against a pop-rock album!

Edited by theedmontonkid

She was mentioned in the Deborah Vance Friends and Enemies special!

Deborah Vance stole Hilary Duff (and Cher)'s backup dancers lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qil7v9xQVro 5 mins mark

Edited by joyxsoul

2 hours ago, Prince George said:

Alright… but we need a Fly (Mine)

It's crazy how she still has a huge catalogue to rerecord and sell vinyls

Fly

Getaway

Someone's Watching Over Me

Beat of My Heart

Stranger

Play With Fire

Reach Out

Literal all of This Heart

Etc etc

Billboard #3 for her next album confirmed!

I would lwk love a Christmas movie from her with a cute Xmas EP.

4 hours ago, Tom_X said:

OMG the tea! Thanks so much @Duffaholic ! So so exciting to be a Duffer (yes, it is and forever will be Duffers for me) at this moment. A year ago, I would've literally laughed at anyone's face had they told me we'd be about to get her most active musical era since Dignity or even Most Wanted.

Not expecting too much from the Deluxe, tbh. Probs a couple more "mamma of four with the hot husband" type of songs, very chill and in tune with LOS, but I AM excited to see she's literally recording new music for her next album already!!

Having said that, I really need a new direction for the next era. I'm not part of the electro/dance hype train though. I would love more rock on the next album, something more alternative and fresh, but still pop. I feel she also shines best when singing her pop-rock tunes than any of the dance stuff on stage. Not asking for self-titled 2.0 even though it would be my dream, but something a bit more rooted in rock would make this gay pop-rock/alt stan VERY happy.

Ugh, never cared about Pretty Ugly, tbh. We had over 10 years of her on TV, we need her to stay fully in music for at least one more era.

You're into Alt rock? That's My genre. That's my sound for my music. She sounds like she's leaning away from pop and indie. New direction and finally being recognized as a Serious Artist. She's feeling that high —- I think the New direction will do her some good. Probably heavy themes again no happy bubble gum themed no because Those didn't get her the recognition she was craving. She Knows what works for her and rock is where she might navigate to — new everything.

As for the Deluxe….LOL most likely old songs that were turned to mellow that were Not part of the 7", 9" inch marketing releases as in songs from LOS. No new re-records so it would have to be Old songs. Maybe it's Old songs from other albums that She alone feels like they are part of this era now bringing —NEW MEANINGS to Her and were Not on their Deluxe cds in the past. She still love's Metamorphosis songs so she might bring those back in the Deluxe.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

2 hours ago, Prince George said:

Alright… but we need a Fly (Mine)

No re-records she already said.

3 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

do we know when catastrophe is coming out?

Well the movie comes out in November I think….has to be before then.

Hilary better not do a rock album.heart

Her voice sounds so good over lush arrangements, rhythmic beats and layered over itself (Roomates, Holiday Party, Any Other Day, BIBO, TMTWH)

I see her going more the Holly Humberstone, Carly Rae Jepsen kinda route.

6 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Hilary better not do a rock album.heart

Her voice sounds so good over lush arrangements, rhythmic beats and layered over itself (Roomates, Holiday Party, Any Other Day, BIBO, TMTWH)

I see her going more the Holly Humberstone, Carly Rae Jepsen kinda route.

If she eventually does, you gonna stop being a fan? Legit question not a trick because true loyal fans respect an artists choice and direction. So if she decides to go rock (one day) will you still be a supportive fan?

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

53 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Hilary better not do a rock album.heart

Her voice sounds so good over lush arrangements, rhythmic beats and layered over itself (Roomates, Holiday Party, Any Other Day, BIBO, TMTWH)

I see her going more the Holly Humberstone, Carly Rae Jepsen kinda route.

Yes I can totally see her leaning further into the dreamy/layered/synthy sound but still very melodic and punchy when it needs to be. Agree that her natural tone is best suited in this zone (and dance pop of course, but that's less likely).

Honestly I kind of want more violins/strings involved too? I love how Luck...had a bit of that threaded throughout the record.

As much as I was excited for Pretty Ugly, Im okay with her fully focusing on music, and embracing her pop star side again, which was always still there we just needed to see it again. Honestly I feel like this is the happiest I've seen her in years, and seems so comfortable in her body and where she's at in life.

But yeah it's crazy how she has turned down an acting project, to prioritize her music career. Something we would hope for, years ago.

5 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

do we know when catastrophe is coming out?

I'm guessing sometime in October, she has to find time to shoot the video next month. Then the movie comes out Nov 6th.

What do you guys hope it sounds like? I hope it's a poppy bop and something radio friendly, I also think the label is going to push it because it's in a big movie.

I'm still sad she didn't perform "One In A Million" on this tour

28 minutes ago, Musicology said:

I'm still sad she didn't perform "One In A Million" on this tour

Erasing Stranger and My Kind (and SWOM from the setlist) is the truly mess... pop perfections jonny
But maybe she could bring back SWOM (or Tattoo) in Ireland/UK replacing The Math and All About You for the Aussie leg, don't know for Mexico...

Holiday deserved too and she even mentioned it, so it's sad.


OT: who is going to the Ireland show? I've got the Mature VIP tickets, maybe we can meet there duca

Hope the new MV is not a mess with mixed movie scenes

So we're getting 2 soundtrack songs, let's not forget "I Don't Need A Hero"

10 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Hilary better not do a rock album.heart

Her voice sounds so good over lush arrangements, rhythmic beats and layered over itself (Roomates, Holiday Party, Any Other Day, BIBO, TMTWH)

I see her going more the Holly Humberstone, Carly Rae Jepsen kinda route.

I love how she sounds on Luck tbh, she sounds like an angel and I think she likes it, too!

That's why I think, maybe the next album would not sound that different to Luck, but that's just my opinion.

Maybe Catastrophe will be a little bit more pop, just so it can do well on the charts and radio too, but who knows!?

Also, @justlovingmusicyall would you take a chill pill and please respect other people's opinions?

This is a forum after all and you have no right to judge anyone or doubt of how big of a "real fan" they are.

Edited by theedmontonkid

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.