Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

i think it's the way how this era started when she was announced for Pretty Ugly first and then the music teasing happened, how we are used to her whereby she's always doing both relatively at the same time sans the BIBO era, and maybe we werent very sure how she will keep her words this time for writing another album after this (that loooooong break after Dignity)

but i've definitely shifted my focus to her being solely music for the foreseeable future.

WHERE IS THE DELUXE, MOTHER

THIS

6 hours ago, rafacog said:

I don't get why she can't play both Stranger and Play with Fire, back to back.

I'm going to show in feb so I hope that she'd made her mind by then

Yeah, that sucks because both songs were singles and both are so GOOD and we deserve them both!

6 hours ago, rcksluke said:

i think it's safe to say she'll do something special at least in London, maybe Manchester?

Hopefully she'll add The Optimist and Tell Me That Won't Happen at the very least!

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

SURREAL to see her live finally - the child in me is still freaking out! I love how she's super engaged with the audience. And damn her Play with Fire set is so fierce! I wanted more songs but I'm just on a high that the dream I had when I was a kid finally happened - she's gorgeous and really good live! A lot of backtrack but you can definitely hear her!

Her earlier staples were the most magnetic ones! Wake Up, So Yesterday, Come Clean, Why Not, Anywhere But Here, Fly, With Love, Beat of my Heart and What Dreams Are Made Of were the ones the audience is really standing up and dancing/bopping! I'm soo happy seeing some of the kids really enjoying Beat of my Heart - somehow witnessing that feels really special!

Oh and she fumbled the Sparks dance dies

Oh and I don't know but Breathe In Breathe Out is pretty popualr in Ireland it seems, a lot of people singin along to it! Love the energy to that set too!

Also just an FYI, don't know if anyone's seen the HD tickets page on Facebook, but they're def bots/scammers so be wary of the admins..

I still have 2 spare tickets for the o2 show on Thursday if anyone needs em? Section 110 row u, have the mature early entry for that date aswell. Happy to sell them below face value if anyone's looking!

Also looking for a vip ticket for next weeks o2 show.

I still think it's criminal each album gets at least two songs each minus self-titled. The album was massively successful even though it had no single other than Fly. The Getaway is non-negotiable at this point, either that or SWOM. But I feel The Getaway would blend better with the overall vibe of the show.

IMO, this setlist would be perfectly balanced with one more self-titled song + a special request every other night (from any of her past eras), and keep it for a few nights like she did with The Math.

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I have to fly out of the country for a funeral, and will miss the London show on Thursday.

If anyone is looking for 2 general admission standing tickets, please let me know.

I will still be able to see the show in Manchester thankfully. And will definitely try to see her next Tuesday in London too.

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I have to fly out of the country for a funeral, and will miss the London show on Thursday.

If anyone is looking for 2 general admission standing tickets, please let me know.

I will still be able to see the show in Manchester thankfully. And will definitely try to see her next Tuesday in London too.

I'm sorry to hear that!! Sending love your way ❤️

Someone put a sticking note on one of Hilary rebook poster saying not to give billionaires power

Jokes on them Hilary is not a billionaire clearly they know nothing

Let's go girls... ready for her to answer questions about her sourdough recipe and Mahjong strategies clap3

5 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I have to fly out of the country for a funeral, and will miss the London show on Thursday.

If anyone is looking for 2 general admission standing tickets, please let me know.

I will still be able to see the show in Manchester thankfully. And will definitely try to see her next Tuesday in London too.

Sorry to hear that. May they rip.

44 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

HOT AC

19 18 HILARY DUFF Mature 1405 1329 76 1.755

If they are sending the cat in the hat song to radio soon then mature will probably fall off soon

5 hours ago, Tom_X said:

I'm sorry to hear that!! Sending love your way ❤️

1 hour ago, Yasin said:

Sorry to hear that. May they rip.

Thank you so much! heart

15 hours ago, Tom_X said:

I still think it's criminal each album gets at least two songs each minus self-titled. The album was massively successful even though it had no single other than Fly. The Getaway is non-negotiable at this point, either that or SWOM. But I feel The Getaway would blend better with the overall vibe of the show.

IMO, this setlist would be perfectly balanced with one more self-titled song + a special request every other night (from any of her past eras), and keep it for a few nights like she did with The Math.

I absolutely agree with you!

Remember how she used to introduce The Getaway as one of her favourite songs back in the day?

10 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Let's go girls... ready for her to answer questions about her sourdough recipe and Mahjong strategies clap3

You're so funny, but yeah I've been mailing a bunch of questions, so hopefully people won't make stupid ones like that!

Haven't had time to post but I went to the Dublin show on Sunday. It was absolutely amazing. She looks unreal in person.

However 3Arena really need to fix their Air con. I never felt so hot in my life and I've been to many concerts/festivals. So many people were collapsing from the heat and dehydration.

I managed to get left stage barrier. Here is a video of mine!

38 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

And the tour-resuming boost begins....

all those The Optimist streams are mine btw (possibly her best song)

i've been listening to the album a lot recently even if I didn't like it as much first, but the lyrics are too good to ignore

Also this needs to be said..

Some people need to learn what deodorant is. Not to be rude or offensive but my gosh.. it was about 200 degrees in the Arena and that's as far as I'm going to say.

Some people smelt gorgeous though.

It reminds me of the time when Charli xcx did a sponsor with Dove deodorant and was giving them out for free before you entered the venue.

Edited by Plasticdoll

23 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

HOT AC

19 18 HILARY DUFF Mature 1405 1329 76 1.755

Finally a NEW peak after two months…lol.

I was at the vip backstage in Dublin and two important informations:

1) the tour guide lady said something is happening close to the end of the year regarding backstage. A fan shouted "documentary". And the tour guide nodded and said "she said it, not me".

2) Hilary was asked when she will perform Holiday, aka "her best song". And then she laughed when she heard that and went saying her nanny just discovered Holiday and complimented it to her. And Hilary was like "Do you mean Holiday Party?" rip But she finished saying she has to save some songs for the future tours, and Holiday is one of them.

4 minutes ago, mecanicheart said:

1) the tour guide lady said something is happening close to the end of the year regarding backstage. A fan shouted "documentary". And the tour guide nodded and said "she said it, not me".

Teasing the docuseries getting released before the end of the year? Omg duca

5 minutes ago, mecanicheart said:

2) Hilary was asked when she will perform Holiday, aka "her best song". And then she laughed when she heard that and went saying her nanny just discovered Holiday and complimented it to her. And Hilary was like "Do you mean Holiday Party?" rip But she finished saying she has to save some songs for the future tours, and Holiday is one of them.

The way both Holiday and Holiday Party can each be interpreted as her best songs jonny3 so glad she was forced to acknowledge Holiday!

And the mention of "future tours" (plural) is so lovely to hear too. Amazing tea sis!!

Edited by SafeAndSound

Speaking of the docuseries, I think that's what the Disney exec in this article was alluding to. It does seem like all signs point to it being released on Disney+. Specifically this part:

He even teases that Duff has "been doing more with the company" that could be "coming out soon" — and has also been discussing the idea of getting "all [those original stars] on screen … to have them tell their story.

2 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Also this needs to be said..

Some people need to learn what deodorant is. Not to be rude or offensive but my gosh.. it was about 200 degrees in the Arena and that's as far as I'm going to say.

Some people smelt gorgeous though but for others.. Do we know what basic hygiene is?

It reminds me of the time when Charli xcx did a sponsor with Dove deodorant and was giving them out for free before you entered the venue.

This will inspire her new Below60 scented deodorant line clap3

16 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

This will inspire her new Below60 scented deodorant line clap3

REAL. I actually still need to order from that but it's US shipping only.

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.