Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

People are saying it's fake since it hasn't been confirmed by Hilary

Yet. It hasn't been confirmed yet. Maybe as the event gets closer more details will come but that's Very strange to hold this on Luca's 15th birthday.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 311.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

On 8/29/2026 at 1:44 AM, SchmoodRing said:

Wtf that song literally was my hymn into getting my self worth self love and self respect back. If she can perform The Math she can show OIAM some love asap

When she is much much older I can see her being great for either daytime tv or a late night tv host

Yet pop is what got her here like be for real lol this record was indie pop her whole catalog is pop mixed with ... something 😆

No for that I'd just want her to re record and officially release that album

We need that dignity 2.0 record that was scrapped for her greatest hits

I highly doubt she will do anything with This Heart. She's already confirmed with new music and boy she has a LOT on her plate already and we are only still in AUGUST.

I think the Christmas stuff, could be possibly the next single "Holiday Party", it would make sense even though I Hate that song but Holidays ….I can see it being the next single or some Christmas special or performance. No to a Christmas album she's got four kids, holiday season…shopping, decorations. Traditions. No way. That's too much chaos.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

I'll start moving to San Francisco this upcoming weekend and I'm so nervous (can't sleep) that I've been listening to a ton of songs while packing to avoid my anxiety and there's three songs that Matthew wrote and produced that I feel like (or maybe hope) could inspire HD7 sonically.

The first two are Someone by Kelly Clarkson and Turbulence by Pink, but I couldn't leave Swimming In The Stars by Britney Spears behind, so that's the third one cause that's such a fun song and Hil's voice would sound wonderful on something similar!

But also, Matt is really close to Dylan Bauld, (who some of you guys may be familiar with), he even helped him with the new Winnetka album and since Matthew is our girls' security blanket, I can see her working with him as well.

He's done songs for people like Halsey that are a little bit more upbeat than anything on Luck (which is what some of you want), but also worked on Almost Had Me by Lights which I LOVE and Highway Robbery by DE'WAYNE and Lenny Kravitz (which is pop-rock), but also I mainly know him as a founding member of the band Flor, so just like Matthew he's very versatile and it was partially thanks to his band that Hil and him got back together for good!

So, I guess it could be very romantic and cool for them to work on this next album just like it was working on Luck if he helps them...

PS: Just don't bury me alive if you don't like my suggestions, please! 🤭

Edited by theedmontonkid

Dublin concert is in 6 days. I'm so excited!

I've got (mature early entry) package standing so I'll be first in!

I believe sound check+backstage is all seated on this leg.

9 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

Dublin concert is in 6 days. I'm so excited!

I've got (mature early entry) package standing so I'll be first in!

I believe sound check+backstage is all seated on this leg.

Same concert and same ticket, maybe we'll meet there!

Can't believe what I'll be witness jonny

ot: The vinyl exclusive for the tour will be avaible for this leg too?

20 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Same concert and same ticket, maybe we'll meet there!

Can't believe what I'll be witness jonny

ot: The vinyl exclusive for the tour will be avaible for this leg too?

Same concert and same ticket too, maybe we can all meet there!

I can't wait anymore omg

1 hour ago, ReachOut said:

Same concert and same ticket, maybe we'll meet there!

Can't believe what I'll be witness jonny

ot: The vinyl exclusive for the tour will be avaible for this leg too?

omg no way! So exciting! I wonder what time everyone will start queueing? I guess it doesn't matter as much with mature EE.

I'm hoping there are signed posters available like the US/CA leg.

I hope she adds a few new songs to the setlist, maybe Someone's Watching Over Me and Stranger, since she performed both of those before and Tattoo deserves some justice too after that messy performance in Virginia, but what I hope for the most is that you all have the best time and it seems that would be the case if you guys get to meet each other there! @Plasticdoll @FranKMonsteR93 @ReachOut

Also, this will be HD's first-ever concert in Ireland, which makes it even cooler not only for the fans, but for her as well!

I can't wait! I'm ready for the soundcheck's tea and of course the shows in Europe!

Oh and sorry about the double post, but THIS IS BIG and she looks AMAZING! jonny

Edited by theedmontonkid

Just now, theedmontonkid said:

Oh and sorry about the double post, but this is BIG and she looks AH-MAZING! jonny

she's really the face of Fitness this year

but would it kill her team to remix Future Tripping to add to these promos. i think Sports Illustrated was the one to use a song of hers (Weather for Tennis)

imagine if she has a song like Physical from the album to use.

3 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

she's really the face of Fitness this year

but would it kill her team to remix Future Tripping to add to these promos. i think Sports Illustrated was the one to use a song of hers (Weather for Tennis)

imagine if she has a song like Physical from the album to use.

I completely agree!

I even think it should be part of her contract that any brand she's working with uses one of her songs...

It was such a wasted opportunity for Bath & Body Works to use a Squeeze song for their campaign instead of one of hers. azealia

Like, I remember Tiger Electronics using Play With Fire on their commercial!

That was the only reason I got that ****** iPod rip-off (I felt terrible for my mom's wallet afterwards) 😂

Edited by theedmontonkid

5 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

But also, Matt is really close to Dylan Bauld, (who some of you guys may be familiar with), he even helped him with the new Winnetka album and since Matthew is our girls' security blanket, I can see her working with him as well.

He's done songs for people like Halsey that are a little bit more upbeat than anything on Luck (which is what some of you want), but also worked on Almost Had Me by Lights which I LOVE and Highway Robbery by DE'WAYNE and Lenny Kravitz (which is pop-rock), but also I mainly know him as a founding member of the band Flor, so just like Matthew he's very versatile and it was partially thanks to his band that Hil and him got back together for good!

So, I guess it could be very romantic and cool for them to work on this next album just like it was working on Luck if he helps them...

PS: Just don't bury me alive if you don't like my suggestions, please! 🤭

Fellow Lights stan, ***** why do I never see you in any of her threads? rip

Can't wait for the Dublin show on Sunday but actively searching resale everyday for the soundcheck or backstage vip for Dublin, if anyone knows of any please let me know 😊

1 hour ago, joyxsoul said:

but would it kill her team to remix Future Tripping to add to these promos. i think Sports Illustrated was the one to use a song of hers (Weather for Tennis)

imagine if she has a song like Physical from the album to use.

Agree, these campaigns are great but they need to actually use her music. Unless this is the instrumental for Catastrophe? -*

Now I'm gonna need her to slay us and release an album/EP full of high energy gym playlist bangers, aka her Future NostalgiajonnyOne In A Million will have to do for now, though.

Edited by SafeAndSound

2 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

It was such a wasted opportunity for Bath & Body Works to use a Squeeze song for their campaign instead of one of hers.

ok but that cute "there's nO OthER" vocal was cute tho

my dumbass thought there was going to be a full cover

Anybody know there's a hair clippers animation when you search for Hilary Duff on Google?

3 minutes ago, jees said:

Anybody know there's a hair clippers animation when you search for Hilary Duff on Google?

Hair clippers or is it Butterflies?

3 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I hope she adds a few new songs to the setlist, maybe Someone's Watching Over Me and Stranger, since she performed both of those before and Tattoo deserves some justice too after that messy performance in Virginia, but what I hope for the most is that you all have the best time and it seems that would be the case if you guys get to meet each other there! @Plasticdoll @FranKMonsteR93 @ReachOut

Also, this will be HD's first-ever concert in Ireland, which makes it even cooler not only for the fans, but for her as well!

I can't wait! I'm ready for the soundcheck's tea and of course the shows in Europe!

Thank you! I'm honestly praying for The Getaway. I know she said she is finding it hard to sing the spoken part but I'd literally die. I'd also be happy if Stranger came back.

I can't see her not adding new songs for the new leg.

Edited by Plasticdoll

3 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

she's really the face of Fitness this year

but would it kill her team to remix Future Tripping to add to these promos. i think Sports Illustrated was the one to use a song of hers (Weather for Tennis)

imagine if she has a song like Physical from the album to use.

They could have just used the re recording of with love since it's very dancey plus it would give the mine ep more streams

Mature has been added to the official "Gay Music Video Night" playlist on Spotifyalexz

Let's hope this is just the beginning of a streaming push for Mature now, since it seems to have peaked at AC radio. The irony of Atlantic treating Mature like a late bloomer...

zendaya

This is so random and Hilary Duff HQ tagged the US Open… it has to mean something right?

6 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

This is so random and Hilary Duff HQ tagged the US Open… it has to mean something right?

So random, as she'll be in the UK during the US Open finals anyway. I think they were just being cheeky with Tennis for a cute caption, but it does feel a bit out of character for HQ. Either way they shouldn't play with us like that talking about a halftime show, we're hyper sensitive

zendaya

54 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Hair clippers or is it Butterflies?

Hair clippers that look like butterflies and burst into music notes

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.