Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I wonder if she will change some stuff for the setlist in Europe and Mexico or if she will play the same as in the US.

Also we need the elusive Lindsay Lohan feature in an upcoming album or any exciting collaboration.

She's gonna add Tell Me It Won't Happen and The Optimist cause she told that Toronto fan. I mean she has to promote All songs from LOS that's the reason for the tour.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 310k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

I didn't expect her to sing The Optimist live, so to have it potentially added to the setlist is great. It's such a stunning song.

Tell Me That Won't Happen would be a great addition too. Let's hope she doesn't take anything out, except for The Math. eli

So excited for the UK + Ireland leg to kick off tomorrow night. duca

4 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

We got some tea that she's excited to live debut Tell Me That Won't Happen and The Optimist (!) soon, so there definitely seems to be setlist changes afoot. Although probably nothing too major (as long as The Math gets out of the equation)

I see The Optimist taking WDT spot

16 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I see The Optimist taking WDT spot

I wouldn't be mad about that at all.

Replace WDT with The Optimist

Replace The Math with The Getaway

Add Tell Me That Won't Happen

It's criminal that TMTWH has the lowest streams. Deserves its rightful place on the setlist. I do love how every song has 3mil+, her only album to accomplish this. Cohesive perfection will do that clap3

A Cinderella Story top 5 on Peacock. The way it's been top 5 on Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and now Peacock. An in demand classic clap3

The GP would eat up a new rom com from Hilary.

She will NOT get rid of We Don't Talk, as it's basically her plea to her sister to reconnect. bibliahh

Growing Up or You, From The Honeymoon seem like the obvious choices to replace (even though I absolutely stan the latter song). But hopefully she just removes a song from a different era for at least one of those. The Math or Anywhere But Here, I'm looking at you. chick3

I'm so proud of her and completely LOVE those numbers!

Hopefully her performing Tell Me That Won't Happen, will help the song out on Spotify and yes, The Math has to go!

Edited by theedmontonkid

12 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

She will NOT get rid of We Don't Talk, as it's basically her plea to her sister to reconnect. bibliahh

Growing Up or You, From The Honeymoon seem like the obvious choices to replace (even though I absolutely stan the latter song). But hopefully she just removes a song from a different era for at least one of those. The Math or Anywhere But Here, I'm looking at you. chick3

I can see The Math leaving but not Anywhere But Here. Before tour she said in an interview that one absolutely stays. I guess we will see tonight. Everyone going have a great time. Ooh maybe new outfits too.

No catwalks again in Dublin sadly. Seems like they're really gone.

1 minute ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

No catwalks again in Dublin sadly. Seems like they're really gone.

honestly don't think they worked really well, she was used to the end stage

2 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

I can see The Math leaving but not Anywhere But Here. Before tour she said in an interview that one absolutely stays. I guess we will see tonight. Everyone going have a great time. Ooh maybe new outfits too.

Where did she say that?

I remember her saying that she had a tough time deciding whether to include Metamorphosis or Anywhere But Here in the setlist, so she went with Metamorphosis for the Small Rooms, Big Nerves Tour and Anywhere But Here for Lucky Me...

Edited by theedmontonkid

On 9/1/2026 at 7:00 AM, gerardsuxx said:

Not y'all wanting her to act now, let her be a full pop star for a while tbh, once she starts acting again she'll ditch music for another 10 years again shakeno

Exactly! I keep seeing in this thread (that's about the album mind you!) that people want her on guest roles and co-starring on TV next year when it hasn't even been a year of the album yet! Like are yall forgetting we waited a whole damn decade for new music and you want her to ditch it for acting? I don't get this forum sometimes ace

41 minutes ago, Lemonaade said:

Exactly! I keep seeing in this thread (that's about the album mind you!) that people want her on guest roles and co-starring on TV next year when it hasn't even been a year of the album yet! Like are yall forgetting we waited a whole damn decade for new music and you want her to ditch it for acting? I don't get this forum sometimes ace

i think it's the way how this era started when she was announced for Pretty Ugly first and then the music teasing happened, how we are used to her whereby she's always doing both relatively at the same time sans the BIBO era, and maybe we werent very sure how she will keep her words this time for writing another album after this (that loooooong break after Dignity)

but i've definitely shifted my focus to her being solely music for the foreseeable future.

WHERE IS THE DELUXE, MOTHER

Edited by joyxsoul

23 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

A Cinderella Story top 5 on Peacock. The way it's been top 5 on Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and now Peacock. An in demand classic clap3

The GP would eat up a new rom com from Hilary.

With how popular the movie is I'm shocked a vinyl pressing of the soundtrack hasn't happened yet … I need my collection complete lol

I'm surprised they can't figure out the catwalks. But with the way the show is, I dont think they necessarily work right

Quick recap of the Dublin show. She was gorgeous and the performance was great. She always has that bubbly energy that is so contagious and it just lightens any room.

On the flip side, I was a bit pissed she introduced Why Not as an actual request from the fans. Girl, we know it's been a staple since day one. Couldn't she at least play The Math? I was disappointed we didn't get any changes at all from the US tour setlist-wise. I want to think she'll add more as the dates progress, but still a bummer.

At soundcheck, it seems she hinted that she'll do an actual European tour next year, so we'll have to see what happens with that.

Oh and she had a Guiness. Unlike that Love & Hate interview where she didn't like it, this time she actually changed her mind and enjoyed taking a few sips, but still said it had a bitter aftertaste lol.

Great show. IMO, SRBN London show was better energy-wise and just the whole vibe was so special it would've been hard to replicate, but I enjoyed it! She was super talkative with the crowd, telling us about some places she visited in Dublin, and kept expressing her gratitude for everyone in the room.

Great show, can't wait for everyone in the UK to experience it!

I don't get why she can't play both Stranger and Play with Fire, back to back.

I'm going to show in feb so I hope that she'd made her mind by then

it's so nice seeing reels of her on my feed again

pov: it's 2003 and your evil italian pop star boyfriend just got exposed Instagram

i think it's safe to say she'll do something special at least in London, maybe Manchester?

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I'm surprised they can't figure out the catwalks. But with the way the show is, I dont think they necessarily work right

They got rid of them because they were able to sell more tickets.

8 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Where did she say that?

I remember her saying that she had a tough time to decide whether to include Metamorphosis or Anywhere But Here in the setlist, so she went with Metamorphosis for the Small Rooms, Big Nerves Tour and Anywhere But Here for Lucky Me...

I read it somewhere. She did so many interviews this year. She spoke up in magazines. Someone on Reddit who was at her show heard it from her mouth. She said it that's the main thing.

1 hour ago, rcksluke said:

i think it's safe to say she'll do something special at least in London, maybe Manchester?

Considering how she didn't really change the set list until almost a month into the US tour, the same set list might happen for London too. BUT for this Dublin and UK dates, she's only there until the 15th of this month. Then on a break until October 20th for New Zealand.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.