Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Musicology said:

I'm still sad she didn't perform "One In A Million" on this tour

She won't. She hates that song now.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

9 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

As much as I was excited for Pretty Ugly, Im okay with her fully focusing on music, and embracing her pop star side again, which was always still there we just needed to see it again. Honestly I feel like this is the happiest I've seen her in years, and seems so comfortable in her body and where she's at in life.

But yeah it's crazy how she has turned down an acting project, to prioritize her music career. Something we would hope for, years ago.

She's not done with acting. Again she still wants to direct one day and she would be very very good with it. She's a great story teller.

3 hours ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Hope the new MV is not a mess with mixed movie scenes

So we're getting 2 soundtrack songs, let's not forget "I Don't Need A Hero"

wait what's I Dont Need A Hero?

and love that insight by @Duffaholic! thanks for the tea and conveying excitement to us fans.

and yassss to this thread NOT being locked!!!

so excited for what's to come. Glad Hilary found her audience again. It seems that her focus now is on Adult Contemporary, which is fitting given most of her fans are now on their late 30s. This queen is rly the gift that keeps on giving

Maybe Catastrophe will be a little bit more pop, just so it can do well on the charts and radio too, but who knows!?


She doesn't care about charts. That was already said. HOWEVER, since it would be a Big movie maybe for only This song it will have to do well, but we will see. Catastrophe doesn't sound like a Pop song. Pop is happy, Catastrophe in itself is Bad feelings and emotions. It's got to be rock.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

11 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

No re-records she already said.

Prince George didn't read that guys spilled tea. She literally told him NO re-records are happening!

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

28 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

She's not done with acting. Again she still wants to direct one day and she would be very very good with it. She's a great story teller.

Not once did I ever say she was done with acting? Lol I think you should re-read my post on the previous page tbh

21 minutes ago, LUSHx said:

so excited for what's to come. Glad Hilary found her audience again. It seems that her focus now is on Adult Contemporary, which is fitting given most of her fans are now on their late 30s. This queen is rly the gift that keeps on giving

I'm in my 40s but yeah she Knows her range, she knows what Finallly sells as a serious artist. I'm going to keep repeating that. Pop don't give her that

3 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

Not once did I ever say she was done with acting? Lol I think you should re-read my post on the previous page tbh

😂🤣 🤨. No I read it. Just cause she turned it down for now doesn't mean she won't in the future.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

PSA: there's an "ignore" feature for certain users and we love her

zendaya

Does anyone else feel that If I Fall kind of fits in the luck...era? I honestly wouldn't be mad if she slapped that on the deluxe (with a full bridge and finished production of course) along with some other new tracks

1 hour ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Maybe Catastrophe will be a little bit more pop, just so it can do well on the charts and radio too, but who knows!?


She doesn't care about charts. That was already said. HOWEVER, since it would be a Big movie maybe for only This song it will have to do well, but we will see. Catastrophe doesn't sound like a Pop song. Pop is happy, Catastrophe in itself is Bad feelings and emotions. It's got to be rock.

That's exactly what I meant...

I know charts are not her priority, but that doesn't mean that the studio behind the movie is not looking for a smash, in fact the reason why they wanted her was because of her "renaissance".

Plus, she might not care about topping the charts, but she still wants her music to do well!

4 hours ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Hope the new MV is not a mess with mixed movie scenes

So we're getting 2 soundtrack songs, let's not forget "I Don't Need A Hero"

I'm fairly convinced "hero" is just an old scrap now that was just discovered recently (given the Gad of it all). Or maybe it's actually just the working title for Catastrophe and was reworked. Either way I hope we get it eventually, it's now a part of her growing "unreleased" lore

Thanks @Duffaholic for all the news!!!

I'm so excited to see her in Dublin - I do wish she would replace The Math with Tattoo or Someone's Watching Over Me, and add Stranger after Play with Fire in the setlist!!! I would also love to hear All About You live, she would kill it in an acoustic setting!

Ugh but actually just seeing her live, singing and celebrating will be more than enough for me! I CAN'T WAITTTTTTT (for the world to spin) lol

Speaking of charts, I really hope she scores a Hot 100 entry again, and soon. It's definitely harder to do so than it used to be, but I feel she has so much goodwill built up this era, both in the music industry and with the GP, I think they could leverage that given everything they've learned from this rollout.

Her streaming is improving, and she scored 2 top 20 adult radio hits with a bit of a push. So whether it's a luck...song actually gaining traction or from a new droplet/lead single, it would just be cool to see happen even though the charts don't really "matter". I think she should just keep releasing music and growing her catalogue, which sounds like the plan

1 hour ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Maybe Catastrophe will be a little bit more pop, just so it can do well on the charts and radio too, but who knows!?


She doesn't care about charts. That was already said. HOWEVER, since it would be a Big movie maybe for only This song it will have to do well, but we will see. Catastrophe doesn't sound like a Pop song. Pop is happy, Catastrophe in itself is Bad feelings and emotions. It's got to be rock.

Catastrophe is for a kids movie so doubt it will be dark or have "bad feelings and emotions"

4 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Catastrophe is for a kids movie so doubt it will be dark or have "bad feelings and emotions"

Okay but I'm screaming at the idea of Hilary releasing a dark emotional rock ballad for an animated Cat In The Hat film starring Bill Hader. We'll eat our words when the user you're referencing is secretly an insider and Catastrophe is indeed "Dangerous to Know" reincarnate and the film is actually a deep exploration of generational trauma with deep geopolitical undertones

treacherous

Ugh, Dangerous To Know was such a sexy song back when I first listened to it 20 years ago haha. I remember being like "Hilary, what are you up to? That's no Lizzie anymore" That and the "standing naked in the room" from Underneath this Smile was like "Girl, she's growing up" chick1

14 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

Ugh, Dangerous To Know was such a sexy song back when I first listened to it 20 years ago haha. I remember being like "Hilary, what are you up to? That's no Lizzie anymore" That and the "standing naked in the room" from Underneath this Smile was like "Girl, she's growing up" chick1

I always felt so scandalous as a teen singing that lmao

21 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

If she eventually does, you gonna stop being a fan? Legit question not a trick because true loyal fans respect an artists choice and direction. So if she decides to go rock (one day) will you still be a supportive fan?

You're one of those My Generation.mp3 stans arent you?rogue

10 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

I'm in my 40s but yeah she Knows her range, she knows what Finallly sells as a serious artist. I'm going to keep repeating that. Pop don't give her that

...and you know Hilary Duff is a pop star...right?vin

8 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

I always felt so scandalous as a teen singing that lmao

Now wait I used to turn the volume down on the "I like the scar above your lip", I didnt know what she was talking about it just knew I was something adult probablypriceless

whew she came out swinging on self-titled

Edited by Afterglow

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

Now wait I used to turn the volume down on the "I like the scar above your lip", I didnt know what she was talking about it just knew I was something adult probablypriceless

whew she came out swinging on self-titled

Oh wait. I genuinely thought the scar lyric was just "oh he's a tough guy ain't he"

The "I'm waiting for your love to fall from the sky" on the other hand for me in 2026...

On 8/25/2026 at 11:45 PM, joyxsoul said:

i remember that she wanted to do a christmas album but matt said it'll confuse the public since Luck is coming out...

***** gtfo of here with Christmas music. More original music please and thank you!

On 8/26/2026 at 2:59 AM, ReachOut said:

omg this is so exciting duca

So a new Xmas album/tune is coming for sure at this point.

Curious about the music video at this point duca and let's hope for a new bounch of dates for the tour!

Happy to get Music Hilary back!

I'm sorry but no ******* holiday music. tv, movie soundtracks yes. Features or collaborations yes. Also tf is Catastrophe the next single or that Dr Suess bop that was teased?

On 8/26/2026 at 8:18 AM, broolprop3 said:

Music is what made me a Stan for Hilary … I've seen Lizzie and knew who she was but didn't really care that much until I saw come clean on mtv then getting metamorphosis cd turned me into a Stan

Her music clearly has a bigger impact on people than her acting she finally realizing it

I wouldn't say that. Lizzie McGuire and Younger are both iconic and hits. The "issue" is she took a break during her peak so she wasn't able to properly continue her commercial peak. The upside to that though clearly was her being able to stay on the right track personally. I think a mini series or a movie role here and there to feed the acting bug would be cute.

On 8/26/2026 at 4:20 PM, richiexxrichxx said:

I absolutely need her on snl

As both hosting and performing

Hilary Duff #23 on Billboard Boxscore Tours

Source is Hilary.NL

Sorry I still don't know how to get a photo preview to show and I've been talking to someone running ATRL trying to understand

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.