Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

I couldn't be any more proud of her!

HD deserves the world after all the effort she put on both the album and the tour.

Also, to have the confidence to make a tour that feels simple compared to others, just so it feels authentic to who she is and not following trends, is ******* rad!

Edited by theedmontonkid

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

15 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

Also, to have the confidence to make a tour that feels simple compared to others, just so it feels authentic to who she is and not following trends, is ******* rad!

ykw I love to be proven wrong. Everyone knows I was one of the main critics of the tour production and ykw she slayed, it was one of the best concerts Ive been to. She really didnt have to have backup dancers, or be lifted or have crazy props/video screens...she was majestic.

But now add those things on the next tour queen!pikachoo

Edited by Afterglow

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

***** gtfo of here with Christmas music. More original music please and thank you!

I'm sorry but no ******* holiday music. tv, movie soundtracks yes. Features or collaborations yes. Also tf is Catastrophe the next single or that Dr Suess bop that was teased?

I wouldn't say that. Lizzie McGuire and Younger are both iconic and hits. The "issue" is she took a break during her peak so she wasn't able to properly continue her commercial peak. The upside to that though clearly was her being able to stay on the right track personally. I think a mini series or a movie role here and there to feed the acting bug would be cute.

As both hosting and performing

This. Just for me personally I know lizzie is iconic but at time I was just a kid and wasn't a teen yet so Lizzie wasnt really my thing but I loved Britney so watched a lot of mtv during that time mostly trl a music video countdown and Hilary's videos were always on there next to Britney

That how i really got into her

14 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I couldn't be any more proud of her!

HD deserves the world after all the effort she put on both the album and the tour.

Also, to have the confidence to make a tour that feels simple compared to others, just so it feels authentic to who she is and not following trends, is ******* rad!

Yeah that's the image I saw on HD.NL now can you Tell me how you are able to show the image???? Please. I am actually wanting to know because I can't seem to figure it out. I'm using Imgur to upload and then copy the link when it asks for it but it STILL shows just the link. Help out a Fan please or if You won't,

CAN SOMEONE ELSE ??? Because I am GOING to keep asking until someone is Nice enough to answer.

SWEET FIGURED IT OUT:

8A2A88BA-793A-441B-83CE-0B12EAFBC862.jpg

PS: whoever rolled their eyes at the mention of her Hating "One in a Million" , um Newsflash she said it at a fans show during soundcheck. The fan from that show told everyone on Reddit so they heard it from the Popstar's (FOR NOW) mouth.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

On 8/26/2026 at 5:39 PM, Yasin said:

Thank you, I love what I'm hearing!

I don't care about her acting projects at all tbh, so I'm glad she'll be focusing on music.

I disagree. Their were some huge missed career opportunities by her that she deserved to be a part of her legacy like being in a teen drama/comedy series, us not getting dignity 2.0/this heart/the post bibo albums, in a horror/thriller movie, film franchise etc growing up i remember hearing her being a part of alof of rumored projects that would've benefited from her inclusion like 90210 for example or the delusional stan in me would've loved her as a live action Supergirl, live action Jem And The Holograms done properly, Cloe in a proper live action Bratz movie, The Grudge 2 as SMG's sister (sorry Amber!) or the lead in The Grudge 3, One Missed Call remake (but actually good), Sorority Row as Jessica, Final Destination 5, April Fool's Day remake (done right), the latest Insidious movie, Fright Night remake, Prom Night remake, Footloose remake, I also need her to be on something like Abbott Elementary, The White Lotus, Knives Out, Only Murders In The Building, Beef. Their is just something so refreshing with how easy it is to support her and how rewarding it is to see her win! Especially because she deserves it.

On 8/26/2026 at 5:39 PM, Yasin said:

Thank you, I love what I'm hearing!

I don't care about her acting projects at all tbh, so I'm glad she'll be focusing on music.

I want her everywhere again. Tv, movies, music, bring back Stuff by Hilary Duff and dethrone Rare and Fenty!

On 8/26/2026 at 6:09 PM, SafeAndSound said:

I'm actually really relieved she's not tied down to a TV show while pursuing music this time around, since it really deserves all the focus and effort. Younger was a great opportunity and the right choice in retrospect, but I still resent it a bit for being a contributing factor in pushing her music to the side for so long.

Hilary the acclaimed actress can always come later, it's Hilary the artist in the spotlight now clap3

Eh Younger was the right move. A proper and successful adult transition period done right for people to finally see her and take her seriously as both an adult and an adult actress. Also let's be for real Hilary put being a popstar to the side because the landscape changed. The pressure was on and girl didn't want to put in the work. It had nothing to do with Younger or her acting career.

On 8/26/2026 at 7:34 PM, Tom_X said:

OMG the tea! Thanks so much @Duffaholic ! So so exciting to be a Duffer (yes, it is and forever will be Duffers for me) at this moment. A year ago, I would've literally laughed at anyone's face had they told me we'd be about to get her most active musical era since Dignity or even Most Wanted.

Not expecting too much from the Deluxe, tbh. Probs a couple more "mamma of four with the hot husband" type of songs, very chill and in tune with LOS, but I AM excited to see she's literally recording new music for her next album already!!

Having said that, I really need a new direction for the next era. I'm not part of the electro/dance hype train though. I would love more rock on the next album, something more alternative and fresh, but still pop. I feel she also shines best when singing her pop-rock tunes than any of the dance stuff on stage. Not asking for self-titled 2.0 even though it would be my dream, but something a bit more rooted in rock would make this gay pop-rock/alt stan VERY happy.

Ugh, never cared about Pretty Ugly, tbh. We had over 10 years of her on TV, we need her to stay fully in music for at least one more era.

We need her on tv again respectfully. The hiatuses that she took made her loose alot of momentum and I want her to be known acting wise for more than just her teen romcoms and Lizzie. Kelsey and her stint on GG have a cult fanbase but I'd love for her to have another tv character on her resume even if it's just as a guest star, recurring character, mini series or a movie. I don't just want her to be a nostalgia bait act with a legacy. She is still young and has alot to explore and offer that alot of us are curious about.

On 8/26/2026 at 7:56 PM, SafeAndSound said:

Her "CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!" is coming to smash duca

I'd love nothing more. She's earned it.

On 8/26/2026 at 11:06 PM, joyxsoul said:

It's crazy how she still has a huge catalogue to rerecord and sell vinyls

Fly

Getaway

Someone's Watching Over Me

Beat of My Heart

Stranger

Play With Fire

Reach Out

Literal all of This Heart

Etc etc

Billboard #3 for her next album confirmed!

This Heart (Is Mine) idgaf Matthew needs to make that happen. As well as that post BIBO record. A Mine deluxe should be worked on and feature re recordings of her other popular singles as well.

On 8/26/2026 at 11:38 PM, Afterglow said:

I would lwk love a Christmas movie from her with a cute Xmas EP.

Absolutely not. I'd be here for her to do a romcom for an an adult/female/gay/gp audience though!

On 8/26/2026 at 11:41 PM, justlovingmusicyall said:

No re-records she already said.

Oh well she needs to change her mind

On 8/26/2026 at 11:52 PM, Afterglow said:

Hilary better not do a rock album.heart

Her voice sounds so good over lush arrangements, rhythmic beats and layered over itself (Roomates, Holiday Party, Any Other Day, BIBO, TMTWH)

I see her going more the Holly Humberstone, Carly Rae Jepsen kinda route.

Hilary could easily do something like the following albums

The Kick - Foxes

Emotion/ The Loneliest Time - Carly Rae Jepsen

The Listening - Lights

Midnight Sun - Zara Larsson

Electra Heart/ Princess Of Power - Marina And The Diamonds

Delirium/ Higher Than Heaven - Ellie Goulding

Hot City - Bonnie McKee

1989/ Midnights - Taylor Swift

Anything but Muna 😆

It's Not That Deep - Demi Lovato

Aphrodite - Kylie Minogue

Worst Girl In America - Slayyyter (Unknown Loverz and Old Flings would sound heavenly with her voice)

We Don't Stop - Aly And AJ

The 1975, The XX, Cigarettes After Sex is she wants to go the alternative pop rock route

On 8/27/2026 at 12:55 AM, SafeAndSound said:

Yes I can totally see her leaning further into the dreamy/layered/synthy sound but still very melodic and punchy when it needs to be. Agree that her natural tone is best suited in this zone (and dance pop of course, but that's less likely).

Honestly I kind of want more violins/strings involved too? I love how Luck...had a bit of that threaded throughout the record.

Her voice is really soft and girlie for pop rock though. What I need her to do is explore that luscious lower register. The lower tones in that Jimmy Fallon Roommates live performance was everything

On 8/27/2026 at 1:03 AM, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Need HD6 to sound like this, slightly moody yet groovy:

Matthew did this for not too long then he can serve this for Hilary respectfully

On 8/27/2026 at 4:57 AM, Musicology said:

I'm still sad she didn't perform "One In A Million" on this tour

Im more mad that she shortened sparks and didn't do the bridge orfinal chorus. My biggest pet peeve that this is becoming more common

On 8/27/2026 at 5:31 AM, ReachOut said:

Erasing Stranger and My Kind (and SWOM from the setlist) is the truly mess... pop perfections jonny
But maybe she could bring back SWOM (or Tattoo) in Ireland/UK replacing The Math and All About You for the Aussie leg, don't know for Mexico...

Holiday deserved too and she even mentioned it, so it's sad.


OT: who is going to the Ireland show? I've got the Mature VIP tickets, maybe we can meet there duca

I don't mind her sticking with Metamorphosis singles and album tracks. She has alot of songs and deep cuts that she can save for her next tour depending on the direction it takes

On 8/27/2026 at 7:43 AM, Lord Of Countdown said:

Hope the new MV is not a mess with mixed movie scenes

So we're getting 2 soundtrack songs, let's not forget "I Don't Need A Hero"

Wait 2 new songs of Duffenders we eating good

On 8/27/2026 at 10:38 AM, justlovingmusicyall said:

She won't. She hates that song now.

Wtf that song literally was my hymn into getting my self worth self love and self respect back. If she can perform The Math she can show OIAM some love asap

On 8/27/2026 at 10:43 AM, justlovingmusicyall said:

She's not done with acting. Again she still wants to direct one day and she would be very very good with it. She's a great story teller.

When she is much much older I can see her being great for either daytime tv or a late night tv host

On 8/27/2026 at 11:13 AM, justlovingmusicyall said:

I'm in my 40s but yeah she Knows her range, she knows what Finallly sells as a serious artist. I'm going to keep repeating that. Pop don't give her that

Yet pop is what got her here like be for real lol this record was indie pop her whole catalog is pop mixed with ... something 😆

On 8/27/2026 at 12:06 PM, SafeAndSound said:

Does anyone else feel that If I Fall kind of fits in the luck...era? I honestly wouldn't be mad if she slapped that on the deluxe (with a full bridge and finished production of course) along with some other new tracks

No for that I'd just want her to re record and officially release that album

On 8/27/2026 at 12:10 PM, SafeAndSound said:

I'm fairly convinced "hero" is just an old scrap now that was just discovered recently (given the Gad of it all). Or maybe it's actually just the working title for Catastrophe and was reworked. Either way I hope we get it eventually, it's now a part of her growing "unreleased" lore

We need that dignity 2.0 record that was scrapped for her greatest hits

17 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

This. Just for me personally I know lizzie is iconic but at time I was just a kid and wasn't a teen yet so Lizzie wasnt really my thing but I loved Britney so watched a lot of mtv during that time mostly trl a music video countdown and Hilary's videos were always on there next to Britney

That how i really got into her

The type of pop music Matthew was making for Britney's last album Glory is what I want him to give to Hilary. Swimming In The Stars and Youtopia are so up Hilary's alley

11 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Yeah that's the image I saw on HD.NL now can you Tell me how you are able to show the image???? Please. I am actually wanting to know because I can't seem to figure it out. I'm using Imgur to upload and then copy the link when it asks for it but it STILL shows just the link. Help out a Fan please or if You won't,

CAN SOMEONE ELSE ??? Because I am GOING to keep asking until someone is Nice enough to answer.

SWEET FIGURED IT OUT:

8A2A88BA-793A-441B-83CE-0B12EAFBC862.jpg

PS: whoever rolled their eyes at the mention of her Hating "One in a Million" , um Newsflash she said it at a fans show during soundcheck. The fan from that show told everyone on Reddit so they heard it from the Popstar's (FOR NOW) mouth.

Its objectively a good song so idk why she hates it lol

Ok, @SchmoodRing

Wait a minute girl, you said so many things that I feel need to be discussed!

Yes, I would like her to do a movie for Netflix or some other platform not called Hulu.

Also, a guest appearance on a popular show would be great,

Or even better a role on The White Lotus, but I just don't want her to spread herself to thin and then decide that she needs a two year breather before the next album...

But I know at the end of the day her true love is acting, so she'll find her way back to it at some point!

Now, I think she would sound heavenly on a song like Over by CHVRCHES, plus Matt could make a collab possible, because he's their friend and even played a few shows with them in the UK.

He's a very talented musician and producer, but I think HD really likes the sound they created together on Luck and she might want to keep exploring similar sounds for the new album!

Someone on here said they would like a record like Luck... or something with more strings and some violin and to be honest, I think that would be rad!

But that's just my opinion and like I said before, I just want her to be happy, she deserves it!

When you search her name on Google, butterflies fly across the screen. I'm assuming it is for the anniversary of Metamorphosis.

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

On 8/25/2026 at 7:34 PM, Duffaholic said:

You guys are genuinely NOT ready for everything that's about to happen before the end of the year 👀 I'm telling you… the next piece of news we should be hearing from H next month may be Catastrophe… there may be a music video involved, with filming happening VERY soon. Also let's just say the holiday season may be getting a little more interesting this year.🎄

From everything I've gathered, it seems like H is going to be focusing pretty heavily on music for the foreseeable future, and let's just say… there's a lot more coming before the end of the year. 🤐✨

I know things. That's all I'm saying. You'll see, just remember I said this when things start happening.

I'm still ruminating over this, I feel like it's more than just Christmas music since we know she's been wanting to make that for a while. Unless Catastrophe is a bigger song than expected and getting a huge rollout from Atlantic followed by a full Christmas album. The fact that it's going to have a music video kinda leads me to that.

And honestly with that song named Catastrophe they better not let it flop

azealia

Seeing her so soon now. Still so gagged all it took for her to have a new career peak was total control. I can't imagine the validation this must have been for her instincts as an artist and to get to reclaim the older songs in such a special way.

Let's say she does get booked for SNL as a musical guest, what 2 songs could you see her performing?

I could see her opening with Mature (deserves its TV moment), then closing out with Adult Size Medium (with the iconic couch of course).

Regardless, it would be a HUGE opportunity for her to introduce her music to a wider audience, and maybe win over some people who only know her as a former teen star. The performances get posted afterwards and can generate lots buzz/conversation, which makes it a bit scary as her singing will be under a microscope (similar to how the Fallon performance was but on a bigger scale imo). But she's taking crazy chances this era and I'm manifesting that she snatches this moment.

4 minutes ago, as-usual said:

Seeing her so soon now. Still so gagged all it took for her to have a new career peak was total control. I can't imagine the validation this must have been for her instincts as an artist and to get to reclaim the older songs in such a special way.

I love this take heart2 it must be so validating for her after all these years of wanting it for so long but not sure if people will show up/care. I'm so excited to see how it impacts her next steps/direction with new music too.

She's the most artistically "free" she's ever been, especially with Matthew behind her and all of us perched for whatever she wants to create next.

The way she honors the old music is so admirable too, it's clear she resonates with a lot of the old stuff in probably a deeper way than ever before since she's revisiting them through an adult lense.

NOW this is Cool!!!

IMG-9490.jpg

Source Hilary.NL

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

2 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

NOW this is Cool!!!

IMG-9490.jpg

Source Hilary.NL

Well, I'm not really sure what kind of event this is cause I've never heard of anything similar, but it says there will be music, so it seems promising, specially because it's happening on Luca's birthday!

Edited by theedmontonkid

1 hour ago, rcksluke said:

Yeah... I don't know what to think of this, because I've never heard of a "Disney Adult Prom" before, but if HD and her team committed to this (specially on Luca's birthday) then it can't be that bad, right?

Right!? biblio

Edited by theedmontonkid

7 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Idk that this is legit. This doesn't seem like something she would do + the posters for this event are really bad AI if you look at their IG page. I never heard of this page until now.

1 hour ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Idk that this is legit. This doesn't seem like something she would do + the posters for this event are really bad AI if you look at their IG page. I never heard of this page until now.

People are saying it's fake since it hasn't been confirmed by Hilary

10 hours ago, rcksluke said:

I don't see this happening. No hate but I'm definitely cringing a bit. If anything they'll just play an AI-generated clip of her as the "appearance" and the Disney adults will go wild

blackoutbaby

Edited by SafeAndSound

Can it be September already? I need new setlist additions and surprises for the next leg, GRAMMY buzz with an official recorded performance, and the Catastrophe rollout to start asap duca

11 hours ago, rcksluke said:

I saw the ticket prices for this and they're like $300. Doesn't look like an official Disney event, just something some randoms are putting together. I wouldn't trust it especially since their "appearances" probably means they're playing their music on a cd player. lmao

15 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Absolutely not. I'd be here for her to do a romcom for an an adult/female/gay/gp audience though!

Ykw id hate it too but the GP loves Xmas stuff sm, I think it'd be an opportunity to push her Xmas (debut) album as well for some nostalgia

And a cute Xmas romcom (theatrical release) i think might slay sis!

happy I bought the happy hour edition on itunes - remains the ultimate edition of this album!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.