Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

@theedmontonkid No to writing something about Ashely Tisdale. They already made up and Hilary is not going to put herself out there to fuel more stupid rumors. She doesn't need that. She didn't need it in the first place!!! She is happy doing her own things and is TOO busy to be thinking up stuff that clearly she has moved on from and So should everyone else. She was mature enough to handle it and now just let the topic rest.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

On 8/30/2026 at 12:40 PM, justlovingmusicyall said:

Yet. It hasn't been confirmed yet. Maybe as the event gets closer more details will come but that's Very strange to hold this on Luca's 15th birthday.

... Weren't you the one who is THIS IS SO COOL and saying it hasnt been confirmed YET which is very dismissive of people's legit suspicion over the legitimacy when the whole account reeks of low quality posters. This after promoting AI posters that the MSG designer already confirmed she has nothing to do with it

21 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

@theedmontonkid No to writing something about Ashely Tisdale. They already made up and Hilary is not going to put herself out there to fuel more stupid rumors. She doesn't need that. She didn't need it in the first place!!! She is happy doing her own things and is TOO busy to be thinking up stuff that clearly she has moved on from and So should everyone else. She was mature enough to handle it and now just let the topic rest.

Also where are you even getting your sources from 😩😩😩 when did Ashley and Hilary make up

28 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

@theedmontonkid No to writing something about Ashely Tisdale. They already made up and Hilary is not going to put herself out there to fuel more stupid rumors. She doesn't need that. She didn't need it in the first place!!! She is happy doing her own things and is TOO busy to be thinking up stuff that clearly she has moved on from and So should everyone else. She was mature enough to handle it and now just let the topic rest.

Wtf are you talking about lol they did not make up. Ashley is now doing a whole tv show about it lol

23 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Wtf are you talking about lol they did not make up. Ashley is now doing a whole tv show about it lol

if anything else.. Hilary is doing the Catastrophe song with Ashley Tisdale's new tv show lead's (Ali Wong) ex-boyfriend (Bill Hader)

-

@justlovingmusicyall do you have links to the reddit comment saying Hilary hates One In A Million? did she maybe mean that she hates singing it which is more plausible? i feel like you can relay these insights which declaring them as hardcore facts

3 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

if anything else.. Hilary is doing the Catastrophe song with Ashley Tisdale's new tv show lead's (Ali Wong) ex-boyfriend (Bill Hader)

-

@justlovingmusicyall do you have links to the reddit comment saying Hilary hates One In A Million? did she maybe mean that she hates singing it which is more plausible? i feel like you can relay these insights which declaring them as hardcore facts

So you're implying that Hilary is being petty now? Also shame on Ali for wanting to participate in that project. The press run is gonna be a mess

1 hour ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

@theedmontonkid No to writing something about Ashely Tisdale. They already made up and Hilary is not going to put herself out there to fuel more stupid rumors. She doesn't need that. She didn't need it in the first place!!! She is happy doing her own things and is TOO busy to be thinking up stuff that clearly she has moved on from and So should everyone else. She was mature enough to handle it and now just let the topic rest.

Oh honey, you're adorable thinking I was serious when AGAIN this is a forum, not the freaking senate and I was just kidding and having some fun because that woman dated Martin Johnson...

48 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Wtf are you talking about lol they did not make up. Ashley is now doing a whole tv show about it lol

Exactly and even though I was kidding, I wouldn't mind HD writing a song about how she felt, she is in her right to do so.

Anyway, I would really like it if Hil did a song like Baby Blue by Dylan Conrique!

Edited by theedmontonkid

29 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

So you're implying that Hilary is being petty now? Also shame on Ali for wanting to participate in that project. The press run is gonna be a mess

lmao wait my bad, my implication is that Ali has more ammo against Hilary when acting in that role. this one sided feud is never ending

24 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

lmao wait my bad, my implication is that Ali has more ammo against Hilary when acting in that role. this one sided feud is never ending

Well, I disagree with you!

A song like Haters or Dignity written about that woman with some help from Matthew may humiliate her a little bit more, because when people watch that dumb show, everyone will see her for who she really is...

Plus, all the stay at home moms that watch that show will think that's a stupid first world problem.

I mean, if your friends mistreat you, then find new ones!

53 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

lmao wait my bad, my implication is that Ali has more ammo against Hilary when acting in that role. this one sided feud is never ending

Oh ok. Ali also can do much better than this no offense. It is one sided but from Ashley's end. I hope like most of her acting projects that it gets cancelled after one season. It's what Ashley deserves

20 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

Well, I disagree with you!

A song like Haters or Dignity written about that woman with some help from Matthew may humiliate her a little bit more, because when people watch that dumb show, everyone will see her for who she really is...

Plus, all the stay at home moms that watch that show will think that's a stupid first world problem.

I mean, if your friends mistreat you, then find new ones!

They didn't even mistreat her and even apologized. What a washed up has been behavior of her. This is why she has the face for animation shows only.

3 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

... Weren't you the one who is THIS IS SO COOL and saying it hasnt been confirmed YET which is very dismissive of people's legit suspicion over the legitimacy when the whole account reeks of low quality posters. This after promoting AI posters that the MSG designer already confirmed she has nothing to do with it

Also where are you even getting your sources from 😩😩😩 when did Ashley and Hilary make up

YES BUT Like I said WE needed confirmation, well JOE JONAs confirmed he is NOT apart of this because He was also Asked, SO this was a scam and IF You bought a ticket then that sucks for You. I don't know what your problem IS. I saw THAT on HilaryDuff.NL because they are a FAN ACCOUNT who also follow Hilary. SO me Being the BIGGEST FAN was only trying to show what Hilary is up to and THATS what this forum is FOR right??? SHOWING what she's up to. OK then well HER Name was listed ON that Disney Adults event SO naturally I figured it was OK to post it because it Involved HER!!

Also, I saw in a legit source on Instagram THEY made up.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Oh ok. Ali also can do much better than this no offense. It is one sided but from Ashley's end. I hope like most of her acting projects that it gets cancelled after one season. It's what Ashley deserves

They didn't even mistreat her and even apologized. What a washed up has been behavior of her. This is why she has the face for animation shows only.

Oh no I know, I should have said if she felt mistreated! LOL 😂

Anyway, I wonder if Unpretty by TLC is still her "inspiration" for HD 7 cause that song is still so good after all this time!

Edited by theedmontonkid

One week to go until I finally get to see this tour live in London. I've been trying not to watch too many videos, apart from some clips here and there. As I want the show to be a surprise as much as possible (even though I have attended the SRBN tour already).

Can't wait to see her again, and to also see her two days later in Manchester with even more friends.

Even contemplating buying last minute tickets to the second London show, and thus seeing the tour three times.

Very excited about Catastrophe too. I really wonder what sound it will have and how upbeat it'll be.

3 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

One week to go until I finally get to see this tour live in London. I've been trying not to watch too many videos, apart from some clips here and there. As I want the show to be a surprise as much as possible (even though I have attended the SRBN tour already).

Can't wait to see her again, and to also see her two days later in Manchester with even more friends.

Even contemplating buying last minute tickets to the second London show, and thus seeing the tour three times.

Oh, trust me honey!

I saw her at the SRBN tour too and other than the pink carpet and the confetti this show is so different in my opinion.

If you thought she was comfortable on stage back then, her confidence is on a whole new level now and she truly owns the stage night after night, so you'll have a blast!

Guys, do you think getting there at lunch with early entry standing is early enough?

Sound check packages are all seated.

On 9/3/2026 at 1:01 PM, TheseThingsHappen said:

Very excited about Catastrophe too. I really wonder what sound it will have and how upbeat it'll be.

When you hear the word Catastrophe…you have to feel the emotion, go with the story. Catastrophe is not something to be up beat about. It's got to make you feel the tension in the story. It would be extremely weird if it's an upbeat song. As a musician, it's all about story telling and letting the audience feel what you're putting into the song. BUT, 😆 it's a LIVE action The Cat in the Hat…sooo who knows. It's part of Dr. Seuss's world.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

36 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

I just hope it's not an Ohh La La mess

Or Friend of Mine toofunny3

But no way she'd do that to us, I feel she'll deliver a bop per usual with the control she has now. Even Youngblood was kinda cute (although she was likely forced into that one by Scooter)

This is a cute feature but she's long overdue to be on the cover alexz2

Vogue
No image preview

On the Road With Hilary Duff

Do threads usually get a set-in-stone expiration date like this rip I swear I've only directly seen it on Hilary threads, meanwhile a thread from 2024 will get revived on a random Tuesday

On 9/3/2026 at 3:01 PM, TheseThingsHappen said:

Very excited about Catastrophe too. I really wonder what sound it will have and how upbeat it'll be.

It's a family movie, I think it'll be light-hearted, maybe even a little funny, so I'm expecting it to be upbeat, but who knows?

Anyway, I came here to say that Hil deserves Miley's budget next era...

That's all!

Edited by theedmontonkid

8 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

This is a cute feature but she's long overdue to be on the cover alexz2

Vogue
No image preview

On the Road With Hilary Duff

For real they feature her so many times over the years I wonder what's the hold up with getting her on the cover

Everyone seems to want a piece of Hilary this year even if it's just a small feature

I feel like Hilary is one of the few it girls from the 00s that is still loved by everyone

I wonder if she will change some stuff for the setlist in Europe and Mexico or if she will play the same as in the US.

Also we need the elusive Lindsay Lohan feature in an upcoming album or any exciting collaboration.

8 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I wonder if she will change some stuff for the setlist in Europe and Mexico or if she will play the same as in the US.

Also we need the elusive Lindsay Lohan feature in an upcoming album or any exciting collaboration.

We got some tea that she's excited to live debut Tell Me That Won't Happen and The Optimist (!) soon, so there definitely seems to be setlist changes afoot. Although probably nothing too major (as long as The Math gets out of the equation)

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.