Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, richiexxrichxx said:

Did anyone order one of the airbrush shirts/hoodies?

Have y'all heard anything about shipping yet??

Says late August on the website.

Just wondering if anything is being sent out yet.

I bought the quarter zip and it just shipped today -* my poor wallet though

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

3 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I bought the quarter zip and it just shipped today -* my poor wallet though

Hmmm. I mean. The airbrush was preorders. Shipping late August. But it's late August now 😭🤣

Wow the tour was truly doing wonders for her streams as she was consistently doing 280k+. Hopefully she's getting some good R&R before the next leg in a couple weeks clap3

Music data recently posted that metamorphosis has now surpassed 5 million units in the USA

I wonder what the numbers looks like for her other albums

Self titled is probably at 2 million

Most wanted is probably at 2 million but it was already closed to that back in 2006 I assume this album is closer to the 3 million mark it is Hilary second best selling album in USA behind metamorphosis

dignity 1 million

Breathe in breathe out close to gold

Luck or something close to gold

Santa clause lane maybe platinum it was gold back in the 2000s and this album gets a lot of play in public during Christmas so I'm sure the streams have increase its numbers greatly

27 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

Music data recently posted that metamorphosis has now surpassed 5 million units in the USA

I wonder what the numbers looks like for her other albums

Self titled is probably at 2 million

Most wanted is probably at 2 million but it was already closed to that back in 2006 I assume this album is closer to the 3 million mark it is Hilary second best selling album in USA behind metamorphosis

dignity 1 million

Breathe in breathe out close to gold

Luck or something close to gold

Santa clause lane maybe platinum it was gold back in the 2000s and this album gets a lot of play in public during Christmas so I'm sure the streams have increase its numbers greatly

I would love to see Hollywood apply to certify both Self-Titled and Most Wanted 2x Platinum, I feel like the sales are there at this point 20+ years later. I think self titled was last reported at 1.8mil back then.

It's been about 3 years since Meta got the 4x cert so I'd be happily gagged at a 5x platinum cert. I doubt that her other albums are close to being eligible for new platinum/gold certifications tbh, as much as I'd love to see it.

Would be nice to have more official updates though, I know in the past Billboard has issued updates on her units sold.

Made a quick list of things to look forward to in our continued Duffaissance era. Anything I'm missing? We are truly eating good and will be for some time clap3

  • More international shows

  • GRAMMY Museum performance + interview

  • Deluxe Album + Promo

  • Docuseries/concert film release

  • Cat In The Hat bop

  • New tour leg announcement

  • Potential new album (?!)

  • More potential secret projects

So apparently, a VIP at the most recent show in Michigan asked what she'll be up to during this break before the first international leg. According to them, she stated that after taking a couple weeks off to rest, she'll be preparing:

A full week of promos/fittings for "things" dropping later this year, and one coming "soon"

So mysterious as this could literally be anything and everything, but I love a tease duca

Edit: it's very possible the "soon" drop could have been for the GRAMMY museum performance that wasn't yet announced at that point. Either way we'll know "soon" enough cupid

Edited by SafeAndSound

it's not the way Hilary moves, but I wonder if there's been any discussion of converting the deluxe into a new album. touring is her main income so I guess there's not much incentive to do it currently.

1 minute ago, Syňth said:

it's not the way Hilary moves, but I wonder if there's been any discussion of converting the deluxe into a new album. touring is her main income so I guess there's not much incentive to do it currently.

No. It's been confirmed that we are getting both a deluxe and a new album

5 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Made a quick list of things to look forward to in our continued Duffaissance era. Anything I'm missing? We are truly eating good and will be for some time clap3

  • More international shows

  • GRAMMY Museum performance + interview

  • Deluxe Album + Promo

  • Docuseries/concert film release

  • Cat In The Hat bop

  • New tour leg announcement

  • Potential new album (?!)

  • More potential secret projects

I think it's possible we may still get mtv vma award appearance

5 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I would love to see Hollywood apply to certify both Self-Titled and Most Wanted 2x Platinum, I feel like the sales are there at this point 20+ years later. I think self titled was last reported at 1.8mil back then.

It's been about 3 years since Meta got the 4x cert so I'd be happily gagged at a 5x platinum cert. I doubt that her other albums are close to being eligible for new platinum/gold certifications tbh, as much as I'd love to see it.

Would be nice to have more official updates though, I know in the past Billboard has issued updates on her units sold.

Dignity has the with love resurgence and was already gold back in 2007 so I assume with streaming and vinyl sales it probably close or surpass enough for platinum status

breathe in breathe out I'm kinda of uncertain even though sparks streams are high

luck or something will definitely go gold especially if the deluxe gets release

  • Popular Post

Hii guys! So I got to see Hilary in Toronto, both nights and it way exceeded my expectations, for days after I was on a Hilary high! I need to do a little review of my shows but for now I will say.

So I got to meet Hilary again and hang backstage for a little bit! We talked about music, life and the tour, and she spilled quite a bit. To respect her I won't say everything... but

You guys are genuinely NOT ready for everything that's about to happen before the end of the year 👀 I'm telling you… the next piece of news we should be hearing from H next month may be Catastrophe… there may be a music video involved, with filming happening VERY soon. Also let's just say the holiday season, may be getting a little more interesting this year.🎄

I can also say she confirmed the deluxe edition is coming out, she doesn't know when or what will be on it yet, but she did specifically say no more rerecords for this era. She also confirmed she IS writing and recording new music while on tour, and she's excited about the direction!

At this point, yall need to accept that Pretty Ugly is likely no longer happening. 🤐

From everything I've gathered, it seems like H is going to be focusing pretty heavily on music for the foreseeable future, and let's just say… there's a lot more coming before the end of the year. 🤐✨

I know things. That's all I'm saying. You'll see, just remember I said this when things start happening.

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

Hii guys! So I got to see Hilary in Toronto, both nights and it way exceeded my expectations, for days after I was on a Hilary high! I need to do a little review of my shows but for now I will say.

So I got to meet Hilary again and hang backstage for a little bit! We talked about music, life and the tour, and she spilled quite a bit. To respect her I won't say everything... but

You guys are genuinely NOT ready for everything that's about to happen before the end of the year 👀 I'm telling you… the next piece of news we should be hearing from H next month may be Catastrophe… there may be a music video involved, with filming happening VERY soon. Also let's just say the holiday season, may be getting a little more interesting this year.🎄

I can also say she confirmed the deluxe edition is coming out, she doesn't know when or what will be on it yet, but she did specifically say no more rerecords for this era. She also confirmed she IS writing and recording new music while on tour, and she's excited about the direction!

At this point, yall need to accept that Pretty Ugly is likely no longer happening. 🤐

From everything I've gathered, it seems like H is going to be focusing pretty heavily on music for the foreseeable future, and let's just say… there's a lot more coming before the end of the year. 🤐✨

I know things. That's all I'm saying. You'll see, just remember I said this when things start happening.

Thank you so much for some of the tea. I'm actually relieved to hear Pretty Ugly isn't happening anymore (allegedly), she's put music on the back burner for long enough. I'll take Music Hilary over Acting Hilary any day.

Edited by Spicy_TyTy

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

Hii guys! So I got to see Hilary in Toronto, both nights and it way exceeded my expectations, for days after I was on a Hilary high! I need to do a little review of my shows but for now I will say.

So I got to meet Hilary again and hang backstage for a little bit! We talked about music, life and the tour, and she spilled quite a bit. To respect her I won't say everything... but

You guys are genuinely NOT ready for everything that's about to happen before the end of the year 👀 I'm telling you… the next piece of news we should be hearing from H next month may be Catastrophe… there may be a music video involved, with filming happening VERY soon. Also let's just say the holiday season, may be getting a little more interesting this year.🎄

I can also say she confirmed the deluxe edition is coming out, she doesn't know when or what will be on it yet, but she did specifically say no more rerecords for this era. She also confirmed she IS writing and recording new music while on tour, and she's excited about the direction!

At this point, yall need to accept that Pretty Ugly is likely no longer happening. 🤐

From everything I've gathered, it seems like H is going to be focusing pretty heavily on music for the foreseeable future, and let's just say… there's a lot more coming before the end of the year. 🤐✨

I know things. That's all I'm saying. You'll see, just remember I said this when things start happening.

i remember that she wanted to do a christmas album but matt said it'll confuse the public since Luck is coming out...

3 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Hii guys! So I got to see Hilary in Toronto, both nights and it way exceeded my expectations, for days after I was on a Hilary high! I need to do a little review of my shows but for now I will say.

So I got to meet Hilary again and hang backstage for a little bit! We talked about music, life and the tour, and she spilled quite a bit. To respect her I won't say everything... but

You guys are genuinely NOT ready for everything that's about to happen before the end of the year 👀 I'm telling you… the next piece of news we should be hearing from H next month may be Catastrophe… there may be a music video involved, with filming happening VERY soon. Also let's just say the holiday season, may be getting a little more interesting this year.🎄

I can also say she confirmed the deluxe edition is coming out, she doesn't know when or what will be on it yet, but she did specifically say no more rerecords for this era. She also confirmed she IS writing and recording new music while on tour, and she's excited about the direction!

At this point, yall need to accept that Pretty Ugly is likely no longer happening. 🤐

From everything I've gathered, it seems like H is going to be focusing pretty heavily on music for the foreseeable future, and let's just say… there's a lot more coming before the end of the year. 🤐✨

I know things. That's all I'm saying. You'll see, just remember I said this when things start happening.

Well, thank you so much for the tea and for respecting her timing as well!

I'm actually excited for Catastrophe cause like I said before, I want Hilary EVERYWHERE and that includes movie soundtracks and appearances at award shows...

I'm perched at the fact that HD was already writing (and recording duca)new music while touring and I love that she's happy with how it's going so far!

Also, I'm ok with Pretty Ugly not happening anymore as long as she's fine with it, but at some point, it would be nice for Hil to make a movie or a special appearance on a popular TV show for a streaming platform!

Edit: Oh and next era, Hilary should definitely do SNL without thinking twice...

Edited by theedmontonkid

4 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Hii guys! So I got to see Hilary in Toronto, both nights and it way exceeded my expectations, for days after I was on a Hilary high! I need to do a little review of my shows but for now I will say.

So I got to meet Hilary again and hang backstage for a little bit! We talked about music, life and the tour, and she spilled quite a bit. To respect her I won't say everything... but

You guys are genuinely NOT ready for everything that's about to happen before the end of the year 👀 I'm telling you… the next piece of news we should be hearing from H next month may be Catastrophe… there may be a music video involved, with filming happening VERY soon. Also let's just say the holiday season, may be getting a little more interesting this year.🎄

I can also say she confirmed the deluxe edition is coming out, she doesn't know when or what will be on it yet, but she did specifically say no more rerecords for this era. She also confirmed she IS writing and recording new music while on tour, and she's excited about the direction!

At this point, yall need to accept that Pretty Ugly is likely no longer happening. 🤐

From everything I've gathered, it seems like H is going to be focusing pretty heavily on music for the foreseeable future, and let's just say… there's a lot more coming before the end of the year. 🤐✨

I know things. That's all I'm saying. You'll see, just remember I said this when things start happening.

omg this is so exciting duca

So a new Xmas album/tune is coming for sure at this point.

Curious about the music video at this point duca and let's hope for a new bounch of dates for the tour!

Happy to get Music Hilary back!

8 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

You guys are genuinely NOT ready for everything that's about to happen before the end of the year 👀 I'm telling you… the next piece of news we should be hearing from H next month may be Catastrophe… there may be a music video involved, with filming happening VERY soon. Also let's just say the holiday season, may be getting a little more interesting this year.🎄

I can also say she confirmed the deluxe edition is coming out, she doesn't know when or what will be on it yet, but she did specifically say no more rerecords for this era. She also confirmed she IS writing and recording new music while on tour, and she's excited about the direction!

At this point, yall need to accept that Pretty Ugly is likely no longer happening. 🤐

From everything I've gathered, it seems like H is going to be focusing pretty heavily on music for the foreseeable future, and let's just say… there's a lot more coming before the end of the year. 🤐✨

I know things. That's all I'm saying. You'll see, just remember I said this when things start happening.

This is all genuinely so exciting, thank you for this tea duca Seems there might be a music video for Catastrophe coming next and then a potential Christmas album/EP? I'm gonna need her to snatch Santa Claus Lane's dusty preteen wig jonny

AND the fact that she's actively writing and recording the next record and is excited for the direction it's taking is so massive. I feel we could have new anthems out by this time next summer.

Which, I have to admit makes me low-key surprised (but grateful) the deluxe is still happening. I'm so curious what's gonna end up on it, but we can at least rule out rerecords for now. What a TIME to be a Hilary fan alexz

8 hours ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

Thank you so much for some of the tea. I'm actually relieved to hear Pretty Ugly isn't happening anymore (allegedly), she's put music on the back burner for long enough. I'll take Music Hilary over Acting Hilary any day.

Music is what made me a Stan for Hilary … I've seen Lizzie and knew who she was but didn't really care that much until I saw come clean on mtv then getting metamorphosis cd turned me into a Stan

Her music clearly has a bigger impact on people than her acting she finally realizing it

Edited by broolprop3

I think this era exceeded with expectations and Hilary is probably no longer available to film the show

Either way she'll be fine music is taking her career to new heights and will open the door for bigger acting roles in the future when she does decide to return

so it will be a win for her either way

12 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I think this era exceeded with expectations and Hilary is probably no longer available to film the show

Either way she'll be fine music is taking her career to new heights and will open the door for bigger acting roles in the future when she does decide to return

so it will be a win for her either way

I agree with you!

What matters the most to me is her happiness, because I love her deeply, but also because working too much and not having breathing room between touring and shooting movies was the reason why it took her 7 years to make a new album after the Dignity Tour was finished, so I don't want history to repeat itself again.

The time will come for her to get acting roles that will show people what she's capable of as an actor!

Edited by theedmontonkid

5 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

This is all genuinely so exciting, thank you for this tea duca Seems there might be a music video for Catastrophe coming next and then a potential Christmas album/EP? I'm gonna need her to snatch Santa Claus Lane's dusty preteen wig jonny

AND the fact that she's actively writing and recording the next record and is excited for the direction it's taking is so massive. I feel we could have new anthems out by this time next summer.

Which, I have to admit makes me low-key surprised (but grateful) the deluxe is still happening. I'm so curious what's gonna end up on it, but we can at least rule out rerecords for now. What a TIME to be a Hilary fan alexz

We don't know what will happen for the holiday so let's look beyond Xmas album, it's probably something else entirely.

Also NEW direction! In her music Excellent!!

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

7 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

This is all genuinely so exciting, thank you for this tea duca Seems there might be a music video for Catastrophe coming next and then a potential Christmas album/EP? I'm gonna need her to snatch Santa Claus Lane's dusty preteen wig jonny

AND the fact that she's actively writing and recording the next record and is excited for the direction it's taking is so massive. I feel we could have new anthems out by this time next summer.

Which, I have to admit makes me low-key surprised (but grateful) the deluxe is still happening. I'm so curious what's gonna end up on it, but we can at least rule out rerecords for now. What a TIME to be a Hilary fan alexz

not re-recording 'i heard santa on the radio'with christina milian (and 'what christmas should be') since the former isnt available for spotify (at least my region) makes me sad haha

Edited by joyxsoul

13 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Well, thank you so much for the tea and for respecting her timing as well!

I'm actually excited for Catastrophe cause like I said before, I want Hilary EVERYWHERE and that includes movie soundtracks and appearances at award shows...

I'm perched at the fact that HD was already writing (and recording duca)new music while touring and I love that she's happy with how it's going so far!

Also, I'm ok with Pretty Ugly not happening anymore as long as she's fine with it, but at some point, it would be nice for Hil to make a movie or a special appearance on a popular TV show for a streaming platform!

Edit: Oh and next era, Hilary should definitely do SNL without thinking twice...

I absolutely need her on snl

Edited by richiexxrichxx

55 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

not re-recording 'i heard santa on the radio'with christina milian (and 'what christmas should be') since the former isnt available for spotify (at least my region) makes me sad haha

Same, IHSOTR is so cute but unavailable in the US sadly. It would be cool to have a fresh holiday bop from her though, an original would be ideal but I'll take anything, even Santa Baby rip (which she could kind of devour tbh), heck, she could just add some jingle bells to Holiday and it would end Last Christmas in an instant clap3

11 minutes ago, richiexxrichxx said:

I absolutely need her on snl

Just the thought of this jonny even as just a musical guest would be a dream. I won't lie, the recent tea had me thinking it's not off the table this era. It would be extra magical if she ends up booking it around the holidays imo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.