Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

58 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Whoa hold on. She isn't going through Dublin through February. She does Dublin to Sept 15, takes another break and comes back to do New Zealand dates (October 20) plus others til almost end of October. Then she's off but VERY BUSY the rest of the year until end of January to mid February for international dates. Supposedly she has hinted more tour dates past February to May (so just through Spring). Nothing said yet. Supposed to get Brazil dates in October.

IMG-7015.jpg

You're a mouthful of inconsistencies

No one's ever made sense of

tiffany-pollard.gif

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 316.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

28 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

the 2 new BIBO photoshoot outtakes is 🔥

https://www.instagram.com/hilaryduffdiary/p/DcxingUlurB/?hl=en

The 3rd one deserved to be the BIBO Deluxe cover flame

I almost wish BIBO was a double album, similar to what Carly is doing with her new (day/night) era. The Breathe In. side being all the swedish pop bangers, and Breathe Out. being "This Heart". RCA you will never be forgiven...

2 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

The 3rd one deserved to be the BIBO Deluxe cover flame

I almost wish BIBO was a double album, similar to what Carly is doing with her new (day/night) era. The Breathe In. side being all the swedish pop bangers, and Breathe Out. being "This Heart". RCA you will never be forgiven...

remember when she wanted to do that dual Dignity CD ? side A is the dance and B is the acoustic ones. her mind!!

Breathe In - all the dance bits

Breathe Out - all the This Heart

and we can sprinkle all the Brave Heart, Rebel Hearts, This Heart everywhere to make the 2 sides flow seamlessly

if only we had Matt then helping her drive this independently

Edited by joyxsoul

11 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

remember when she wanted to do that dual Dignity CD ? side A is the dance and B is the acoustic ones. her mind!!

It would be wild if she did something like this for a Dignity 20th anniversary reissuejonny

Imagine she got pregnant during one of these tour breaks...

(Don't k/ll me) 🤣🤣

Just now, richiexxrichxx said:

Imagine she got pregnant during one of these tour breaks...

(Don't k/ll me) 🤣🤣

Go off skull laugh

25 minutes ago, richiexxrichxx said:

Imagine she got pregnant during one of these tour breaks...

(Don't k/ll me) 🤣🤣

She is pregnant with #HD6

26 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

She's def performing WFT @ UsOpen duca

Oh yes they are doubling down on their teasing and tagging duca

18 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Oh yes they are doubling down on their teasing and tagging duca

But ...isn't she flying to Dublin any day now? Maybe she's stopping there on the way, since it's held in New York... Or maybe they'll just broadcast a performance from the tour. Or none of the above

zendaya

52 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

She's def performing WFT @ UsOpen duca

If she is it must be pre-recorded? It's on while she's on tour. And the finals are on Sept 12 while she's still in Europe.

Edited by HilaryDuffFan

10 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Tell Me A Story is cringy AF, but I suppose Santa Clause Lane would be fine.

The one that I still stand listening to is What Christmas Should Be, but I would love for her to pull a Kelly Clarkson or Michael Bublé and write at least one original song and then just give us a few covers of songs like Let It Snow and Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!

I don't think she'll release a full Christmas record right now, though but who knows, maybe she'll do a song or two, she wanted to do something like that last year after all.

She could do a mini ep honestly she just reissued Santa clause lane and add a few new songs to it like what Mariah has done with merry Christmas I'm not sure if she own the rights to do this though

I wonder if the Grammy museum would lead to a nomination at least

There some tough competition next year but just her getting nominated would still be a high

She could get nominated for best new artist since she was never nominated before but that would ruffle feathers since Hilary has been a public figure for decades now

this nomination would have made more sense in 2004 though

It really sucks she has a concert the night of The Grammys in eastern Canada, what doesn't is that I will be there! The one time we can forgive her for not being able to attend, I know she hates attending award shows though.

9 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

She already has a song called 'Carry On' on YouTube. It is part of This Heart. It's an unreleased track.

Then she needs to release that album asap

46 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

It really sucks she has a concert the night of The Grammys in eastern Canada, what doesn't is that I will be there! The one time we can forgive her for not being able to attend, I know she hates attending award shows though.

Why does she hate attending them lol

3 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

She could do a mini ep honestly she just reissued Santa clause lane and add a few new songs to it like what Mariah has done with merry Christmas I'm not sure if she own the rights to do this though

No I don't want holiday music lol give us a collab. A feature. New music. Or push HOLIDAY PARTY

7 hours ago, richiexxrichxx said:

Imagine she got pregnant during one of these tour breaks...

(Don't k/ll me) 🤣🤣

Not gonna happen. Matthew got a vasectomy

8 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

The 3rd one deserved to be the BIBO Deluxe cover flame

I almost wish BIBO was a double album, similar to what Carly is doing with her new (day/night) era. The Breathe In. side being all the swedish pop bangers, and Breathe Out. being "This Heart". RCA you will never be forgiven...

She needs to re release the mine version of this heart somebody press her about it at the meet and greets cause I want to WHERE THE GODS PLAY to be officially released

8 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

remember when she wanted to do that dual Dignity CD ? side A is the dance and B is the acoustic ones. her mind!!

Breathe In - all the dance bits

Breathe Out - all the This Heart

and we can sprinkle all the Brave Heart, Rebel Hearts, This Heart everywhere to make the 2 sides flow seamlessly

if only we had Matt then helping her drive this independently

Well we have him now. They can easily re record this entire record to her liking and release the Mine version. But the idea of Hilary Duff having a Max Martin produced EDM track is everything

8 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

It would be wild if she did something like this for a Dignity 20th anniversary reissuejonny

Re recording or re releasing mine versions or new songs for the anniversaries of her previous albums would be cute

11 hours ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

If she is it must be pre-recorded? It's on while she's on tour. And the finals are on Sept 12 while she's still in Europe.

Oh yeah noparty
Unless they are releasing a Tennis theme MV for the song, I don't get the hints...

I randomly found this CD in a store last week and just listened to it for the first time. A really cute album, I had no idea! clap3

8 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

I randomly found this CD in a store last week and just listened to it for the first time. A really cute album, I had no idea! clap3

I would love to experience the first listening of this masterpiece again jonny I was so proud of her

14 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

The 3rd one deserved to be the BIBO Deluxe cover flame

I almost wish BIBO was a double album, similar to what Carly is doing with her new (day/night) era. The Breathe In. side being all the swedish pop bangers, and Breathe Out. being "This Heart". RCA you will never be forgiven...

That would be awesome and yes, that should at least have been the deluxe cover.

9 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

She could do a mini ep honestly she just reissued Santa clause lane and add a few new songs to it like what Mariah has done with merry Christmas I'm not sure if she own the rights to do this though

Wait and so, she would have to pay Disney in order to do that right?

I'm confused and don't know much about the matter.

Also I want her to get nominated, but not as a new artist.

How embarrassing?...

@SchmoodRing You read my mind girl!

Yesterday I spent all day listening to Boys Like Girls and came here to say how much I would love for her to work with Martin Johnson again.

They could write a song about how she felt used by Ashley Tisdale and I'm sure Matthew would make it so much more cool cause they're both so talented!

I still think we should get a new single with a proper music video for Future Tripping, Holiday Party or Adult Size Medium.

@Duffaholic and I spoke briefly about it through Instagram and even though he feels it's too late for it and maybe he's right... Atlantic is still pushing Mature almost a year after it first came out, so who knows?

I'll see her again in February and you bet this time around I won't be so nervous and will ask her about This Heart if someone else doesn't do it!

Edited by theedmontonkid

Sorry about the double post, but the last one was too long and I don't want you to get bored... 😂

But on a second thought maybe Hil's not ready or is not comfortable yet working with someone else that is not Matthew, so I think Tim Pagnotta would be really cool too.

He's one of Matt's closest friends, a really talented award winning musician and has worked with everyone from Blink 182 to Weezer and Neon Trees!

I'm 85% sure that Dylan Bauld will work with her and Matt though, so I'm excited!

Edited by theedmontonkid

If she does a Weather For Tennis (Fan Demanded Version) MV I might cry weeps

18 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

You're a mouthful of inconsistencies

No one's ever made sense of

tiffany-pollard.gif

HOW? I just showed you the dates! 😂 Maybe take a Look at the photo OR better yet GO to her site it still has DATES!

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

17 hours ago, richiexxrichxx said:

Imagine she got pregnant during one of these tour breaks...

(Don't k/ll me) 🤣🤣

She Won't. He got a Vasectomy!

Okay so Joe Jonas confirmed he is NOT involved in that Disney Adults event for March 20th, 2027 so if ANYONE bought tickets, you were scammed.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DczvUuru69n/

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.