Everything posted by NoAngelus
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
SNBM is a major BOP sis.
-
BB200: MILEY #1 (61k), Riley #3 (60k) | H100: Texas #1(x24), BbW WOW #6, LTYN #9
Miley is seriously one of the luckiest artists alive, 4 of her albums peaked way to high with abysmal sales #5 She is Coming 36k #2 Plastic Hearts 60k #4 Something beautiful 44k #1 Bass persuades 61k For comparison Xtina's Liberation peaked at #6 with 68k
-
Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
Oh this is gonna be her ooh la la?
-
Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
After watching both zach sang and zane lowe interviews I cannot help but cringe the same I did when Bebe was promoting her last album. Talking so much about lyrics how they matter and songwriting in general only to release album with so little lyrics and no middle 8s/bridges...
-
VMAs producer clarifies "external influence" behind Artist Director Award
Cheque cleared
-
MTV finally uploads Madonna's VMA Performance on YT (new edit)
The irony of her also being dragged when she was in her 'classy' era too. She will never please the people while she's alive The amount of hatred and ignorance I've seen from Ponkpantheres fans online is sickening. Never streaming Stateside aain.
-
MTV finally uploads Madonna's VMA Performance on YT (new edit)
Madonna's abilities are very limited and it's very obvious but both Sabrina and Charli were so respective towards her they bought me for life. One thing i wanted from this era was to recreate Danceteria video at VMAs or Grammys and I'm glad we got it, I just wish she managed to book more cameos and people she named in third verse of the song.
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
She's really incapable of making album above 2/5
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
I seriously don't hear any difference between this one and the rest of her albums. They are all same to me. I'm glad people are waking up.
-
ZERO Charts 2.0 for Last.fm | Album debut tool release
So no one wants to acknowledge the fact that months of hard work to manually edit weeks it all went back to automatic...
-
Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
general opinion online to this 'album' is very muted and almost negative. You're the one with the awful take if you pretend to like snippets.
-
Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
Album didn't have to exist at all. She's artistically bankrupt.
- Delete one song from Madonna's first album 'Madonna'
-
What is your preferred tracklist for ...Baby One More Time?
I use US tracklist because no one needs more songs from her debut era...
- Delete one song from Madonna's first album 'Madonna'
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Yeah it looked pretty cool and it was great substitute for water
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
React looked so good, I mean I knew they wouldn't be able to use water every single night but they did it perfectly, what did they use? glitter? or was it projections? I'm happy for Ashley and Kim, they deserve their moments and they got them on this tour. I'm also happy for Nicole, she's too talented to be wasted doing nothing.
-
Most Popular Female Singers: Rise & Fall 2004-2026 (based on Google search)
Madonna starting and ending video at #3. The longevity...
-
Billboard to add smart media albums as chart-eligible sales formats
Oh dear god taylor/BoTS are gonna abuse us even more
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
And is there something not true in my post? Or you're so delusional you're gonna pretend package is some kind of art? No case, no track list, no pictures, no booklet, no credits... I guess you like... NOTHING.
-
Maluma serves Brokeback Mountain doing Madonna/Sabrina BYL TikTok trend
So? A lot of celebrities used it, it's not setting charts on fire but it's popular trend on tiktok.
-
Maluma serves Brokeback Mountain doing Madonna/Sabrina BYL TikTok trend
I love this trend, the fact that random Brazilian fan randomly saved this era and started a trend on tiktok that created hype exactly at the right time
-
Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
She also wasted all that electricity on making this voice memo of an album
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
It breaks my heart how horrible and cheap CD version of this album is. I have no desire to play it or even put it on my shelf next to other albums...
-
Spotify | Katy Perry - The One That Got Away | WW: #3 new peak
It needs to re-enter top 40/50 in order to re-enter hot 100.