Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Diplo: "I dated Justin Trudeau as well"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • slowednreverb
    slowednreverb

    Diplo is the most insufferable man on earth. But his sex drive intrigues me. He's like a lion f*cking everything on his sight a thousand time a day. You can just feel the horniness coming out of his v

  • Asparagus Spears
    Asparagus Spears

    I know there's this lore about how bad diplo is as a person but I find him so sexy lol

  • SupremeGoddess
    SupremeGoddess

    i know he's joking but i also know he isn't   

  • Popular Post

I know there's this lore about how bad diplo is as a person but I find him so sexy lol

  • Popular Post

Somehow I don't believe a word coming out of his mouth

  • Popular Post

i know he's joking but i also know he isn't 

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

Diplo is the most insufferable man on earth. But his sex drive intrigues me. He's like a lion f*cking everything on his sight a thousand time a day. You can just feel the horniness coming out of his voice.

Didn't diplo give a underage black girl hiv?

 

Hes a rapist

37 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I know there's this lore about how bad diplo is as a person but I find him so sexy lol

"Lore"

 

He's an alleged rapist and abuser

I saw this and instantly thought of this pop-culture nugget:

"I dated him too." :laugh:

 

 

 

45 minutes ago, Mythical said:

I know his D is cheesy but idk, I want it like parmesan :WAP:

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

 

I read a lot of disgusting things on this site but this one takes the cake

12 minutes ago, tost1 said:

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

 

I read a lot of disgusting things on this site but this one takes the cake

The cheesecake 

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Didn't diplo give a underage black girl hiv?

 

Hes a rapist

spacer.png

1) why is he barefoot for an interview?

 

2) It's obvs he's joking but it's not funny and kinda disgusting.

 

3) He's aged like milk.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.