Everything posted by JonginBey
- Can Doja bounce back?
-
The Apple Thread
I've had the Airpods Pro 3 since they came out, but for the past month or so, the left one has been deteriorating. Initially, it developed a static/windy sound, though I read to "suck" on the speaker and that would fix it (it did, temporarily). Since then, the volume has lowered significantly. The only way I can hear anything is if I slide the Balance toggle to the left, but obviously, that lowers the volume in the right AirPod. With that being said, I'm over it. I see the Airpods 5 are only $150. I've only been using Pro models since 2020, but it seems the base models have had a lot of significant upgrades over the years. Should I get them?
-
Why do live performances mean nothing now?
Say it with me now: streaming ruined everything!
-
New ChatGPT model launch cancelled over AI going 'rogue' in trials; misleading users
- Florence Pugh weighs in on reopened Cornell gang rape case, calls out Instagram
- New York Times: Taylor Swift's Patient Zero is an SNL Parody
- Should Apple Music/Spotify launch their own award show?
No.- Lauren Jauregui praises Xtina at the VMAs and performs "The Voice Within."
- Sydney Sweeney allegedly being considered to play Britney Spears in biopic
Britney, sweetie…- New French "super potato" variety named after Beyoncé
- Nicki Minaj says Democrats are petty and childish during an interview with Lara Trump
Mind you, she can't vote.- Will ATRL suffer if Spotify hides the number of streams?
I truly look forward to that day.- Normani performs "Motivation" at Variety's Power of Women event
Exactly, don't forget one of your best songs, girlie!- Best song on The Life of a Showgirl? | 1 year later
Gun to my head, I'm dead.- Has MAGA taken over ATRL?
Who the hell- Have you ever fancied/fallen in love with your cousin?
I'm guessing you don't see your psychiatrist much either.- Beyoncé's Cécred line hits the stores in the UK and breaks sales records
Truly the best hair care products- Hair conditioner - thoughs?
No matter the length of my hair, I always condition For the past two years, I've been rotating between Cécred's moisturizing deep conditioner and hydration conditioner; and I use Creme of Nature's leave-in conditioner.- Should Demi Go Back to Urban Music?
I wouldnt mind it at all. After all, Hitchhiker is THAT girl- Prisonmaxxing: Clavicular allegedly charged with r@pe and drugging a minor
- Do you buy physical media?
Yes: video games, Blu-rays, K-Pop albums, and my favorite western artists' album. Ive been slacking bad over the past year or so though- Why has "Morning Dew (Donk)" outlasted "Stupid Love?"
- Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
Oh wow congrats, Gaga!- What is Beyoncé's biggest controversy in recent years?
Y'all making her the villain behind Diddy's ****.- How did Hilary Duff stay so relevant despite being inactive for so long?
Not y'all in here disrespecting her Fall back.