Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Odette Violet

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Odette Violet

  1. which is great. we need more female and sensible male artists to be outrage and to use their platforms
  2. true but not to make this about race. I've heard the tone and punishment would be too different and severe if all of them were black men / men of color. Those scumbags are majority white men / white passing
  3. via IG. always in the right side of herstory and beacon for women's rights Thee Main Pop Girl of 20s yall
  4. No Sophia no live locals Not even Lara who is supposed to be one of the strongest singers in the group was able to saved this train wreck
  5. I got my accent from Britney, Dolly Parton and Bey. always love the southern american way of speaking
  6. I haven't heard any of her songs in public. It's too TikTokfied and her image is too sexual but time is the ultimate teller. One thing is for sure she's a White Gurl regardless of her country origin so wouldn't struggle that much on her way to the top
  7. I still have my old DVD for my fave anime and Barbie movies so I guess that counts?
  8. never heard any of this songs but good for her. and the katseye girls? I heard one of them wanted an epresso but looks like this adela girl would have hers instead
  9. this would've been better if this whole thing isn't behind a paywall. you can issue an apology without gimmicks now we need the australian / kiwi korean girls to speak up
  10. I mean congrats to her. I don't know much Karol G nor I speak Spanish but she makes good songs after few listens. people should be more supportive towards non Anglo white pop stars and not pit them with each other.
  11. like basically OT: I didn't knew this is some sort of achievement? anything but good music. HYBE paid the way
  12. I rather have it win the AOTY, the others can take this award
  13. no but they are just as bad OT: not surprised. Time to disband this group
  14. I like guys who knows how to genuinely smile and can dance. they all are attractive to me even if they aren't physically gifted
  15. buy all vintage to early 00's barbies
  16. What is peptides?
  17. Just got blonde accents in my natural dark hair from the salon and so far it makes my skin tone pops out so I kinda like it
  18. soulless, devoid of any human emotions, that alone makes it unlisteneable
  19. I spent my money on Barbies only
  20. GUTS is a phenomenal record but music aside. I think it also has something to do that Olivia have grown so much like so does her fanbase. She's more secure, confident about herself and the kind of music / vision she wants to put out. People are able to get to know more about her as her own artist and not like a daughter or second coming / 2.0 of someone else. I guess that correlates to the success of the album somehow.
  21. He has no Korean friend or PA to check on what his wearing? yeah this is very white behavior
  22. You can take the girl out of Kpop, but you can never take the Kpop out of the girl. Im all for asian talents or southeast asian but like.... good luck booking that mainstream career. The more reason why I left that genre for good

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.