Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Which 2005 hit is unlistenable?

Which one? 159 members have voted

  1. 1. 2005 Hits

    • Amerie - 1 Thing
      7%
      20
    • Carrie Underwood - Inside Your Heaven
      43%
      116
    • Ciara ft. Ludacris - Oh
      4%
      11
    • Destiny's Child - Cater 2 U
      7%
      21
    • Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
      3%
      9
    • Jennifer Lopez - Get Right
      7%
      21
    • Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
      1%
      5
    • Madonna - Hung Up
      2%
      8
    • Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
      1%
      5
    • Mary J Blige - Be Without You
      3%
      10
    • Missy Elliot ft. Ciara & Fatman - Lose Control
      3%
      10
    • Rihanna - Pon de Replay
      2%
      8
    • Shakira ft. Alejandro Sanz - La Tortura
      3%
      9
    • The Pussycat Dolls ft. Busta Rhymes - Don't Cha
      5%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, NEX said:

Never liked Doncha. Such a shyte melody 

 

16 minutes ago, Armani. said:

Dont Cha is also not that great

oh thats not—

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

 

oh thats not—

I'm not playing that song outside the context of karaoke or being drunk somewhere:suburban:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Armani. said:

I'm not playing that song outside the context of karaoke or being drunk somewhere:suburban:

oh wow, that easy

 

not after a few rounds u singing dont cha wish ur gf was hot like me i- 

 

:suburban:

"Don't Cha," which was a meme before song-memes became an actual thing. I almost voted for "Hollaback Girl," but I remember hearing it for the first time in a long time not too long ago and thinking about how infectiously okay it was.

Aside from Carrie Underwood, Get Right is the one that sounds more dated than the rest

I almost never start to dislike songs I used to really like but I think this is happening because of a recent performance of her's but I don't think I like 'Hollback Girl' anymore. It was so cringy watching her perform it, that I just can't with it anymore. It was such a bad performance. 

Cater 2 U has really bad and unhealthy lyrics from a more feministic perspective. 

I always hated Get Right, so that. Although the submissive B!tch song that is Cater 2 U and the MAGA voice that is Carrie Underwood aren't too far behind.

how is hollaback girl not winning :rip:

 

the votes for get right and 1thing :rip: 

 

wooo lord yalls taste is criminal.mp3

I've never heard Carrie's but the rest are all bops and wouldn't call any unlistenable. If I had to choose my least favs, 1 Thing is loud as hell and Get Right is okay

I can't believe this is how I'm finding out that Carrie Underwood is a disgraceful, ungrateful mess. The 7 gays who gave her a career must be fuming. 

 

OT: Never cared for Destiny's Child, I like most of the other songs, so I voted for them :gaycatina1:

None of them except Inside Your Heaven, which I actually haven't heard but I'm assuming it's the weakest since its country so I voted for it :eddie:

 

The rest are classics and bops :celestial:

Carrie, I can still listen to all the other great songs, much much better songs than what's released nowadays. 

I never got the hype with 1 Thing, I think Amerie sounds dreadful on it :rip: J.Lo copied her with Get Right and did it better

none of them are unlistenable it actually was great year in music

 

but out of the list Lose Control is my least favourite! it was annoying back in the days like I HATED it but now If I hear it I'll bop to it

Besides, 2003 and 2004 were better years for music than 2005. I think most people would agree with this, unless you really hated R&B.

All of them I still go back except Inside Your Heaven. Even Carrie herself probably forgot that song.

Carrie's was never listenable to begin with and Don't Cha aged like milk.

 

The other still sound fine.

12 hours ago, Triton said:

Get Right, the horns are just grating and annoying with that thin ass voice. 

My tho exactly... That 2 seconds sample on loop is not pleasing to the ear. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.