Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

ChrisTheLoner

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChrisTheLoner

  1. I'm sick of it too and the people constantly calling her MAGA are annoying as ****. She's literally CANADIAN not American, so how tf can she be MAGA, like make it make sense! Y'all are just bitter, obsessed haters, and downright misogynistic towards popstars you don't like. She's one of the best performers out there right now, is gorgeous, and her latest album was a smash (one of the biggest of 2025). Outside of the few bitter haters on this site and twitter, she's clearly loved and her fanbase keeps growing, so keep hating
  2. You're an actual disgusting misogynistic POS, reported. Posts like this should be bannable.
  3. I'm a Britney stan and I love Tate, so idk where this "Britney stans are bitter" rhetoric is coming from
  4. Please be true, I need 'Am I a Sinner' 'She'll Never be me' and 'Intimidated' on streaming
  5. Also it's about time she came to end Ella's reign of terror
  6. Love the song name and gorgeous single cover, excited for this
  7. I am PERCHEDT for this
  8. It's on Paramount Plus as well, oh I WILL be streaming MUTHA
  9. She ATE this drag, whack him again for me queen
  10. Training Season repeaking or having a new peak of #3 would be so iconic, please let that happen
  11. Congrats queen, she truly is mother monster now
  12. 3B tomorrow for RO, the way this underrated album is finally getting it's flowers
  13. The RO era really having the last laugh, we love to see it
  14. I know you ain't talking when your fave hasn't served a good album since the Obama administration ot: PerchedT, SCTW was AOTY last year. She looks stunning with the blonde hair, come save pop music queen
  15. Threads like this one are why we need the Roof section back
  16. Youtube shorts anyday over floptok
  17. I love seeing men wearing white crew socks, so I'm here for it
  18. Absolutely disgusting, I'd be running the other way and file a restraining order
  19. 5 because of the Lindsay Lohan controversy and she's just THAT ***** honestly

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.