Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

I'll need to sit with this album for a while longer before rushing to properly place it amongst her discography but Scarlet will be really hard for her to top for me in the long run. 
 

For now it's definitely battling for T2 but time will tell for sure. 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm confused. I'm waiting for the signed CD ordered from Doja's official store. Which cover am I getting? The one with roses? Or the parachute one? Cause I saw someone with the roses covered CD and I'm just:giraffe:.

33 minutes ago, bync said:

i'm having a moment with gorgeous, cards, AAAHH MEN! and take me dancing. let's see if the rest of the album grows on me, it usually does

It usually does is right 

Scarlet took a minute, but one day it just clicked 

 

concerned about how light and pop this album is, I liked Scarlet so much because it was unapologetically a hip hop record

6 minutes ago, Jimmey said:

I'm confused. I'm waiting for the signed CD ordered from Doja's official store. Which cover am I getting? The one with roses? Or the parachute one? Cause I saw someone with the roses covered CD and I'm just:giraffe:.

The roses one which is the standard one for physicals. The "official" cover is not gonna be in any physicals for months probably since she changed it last minute

what a beautiful album!!! I'm very impressed. Her best record so far

6 10/10 songs and the rest are a soundcloud mess. Scarlet is untouched, as I predicted.

I've been so busy that I still haven't listened to it. I can't waitttt to dive in!

 

Is "Demons" still her best song? :jonnycat:

  • ATRL Moderator

They put crack in Take Me Dancing :jonny: everything about this song just works :WAP:

the way Happy is a discography highlight just slapped towards the end of the album what is her issueeee :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

come back is so corny and i love it :gaygacat6:

It's cute.

it's hard for me to understand what she's saying in a lot of these songs. 

 

imagine if in Aahhh Men! instead of saying: "Then I would grab my ride and dip" she said "Then I would grab my whip and dip".

 

'cause i hear: "then i would grab my riding d***"

 

whip and dip sounds so much better. thanks, jack antonoff. 

 

:thing: 

yeah jealous type is the most "lead single" worthy song 

I would've put sza on cards 

silly fun is the best song 

:clack: 

Was not spelling out the word 'gorgeous' in "Gorgeous" a missed opportunity? it could have been the 2020s Glamorous

8 unreleased songs appears on the final cut songs board of Vie fingers crossed that she include all on Vie Deluxe🌹   

1️⃣Kink😁(Appears on April'25 tracklist)

2️⃣Turn The lights On💡(Appears Nov'24,April'25 tracklist too)

3️⃣Slide⛸ (Appears on April'25 tracklist too)

4️⃣U&I

5️⃣Ball & Chain⛓🎱

6️⃣From The Dead⚰💀

7️⃣Baby Freeze👶🧊

8️⃣Human Nature👤🌿

Can't Wait!!! When do you think that she is releasing it??:jonny5:

10's across the board, she's incapable of making a bad song :clap3:

Full list of Vie rejects we know of:

 

Turn the Lights On
Kink
I Like You
Break My Heart
Ain't News
Slow Burn
Wood Holly
Did I Lie
Appreciation
Human Nature
Slide
U&I
From the Dead
Baby Freeze
Ball & Chain

Edited by Supervillain

Why does Come back sound like it's a Lorde feature :deadbanana4: just listened to this for the first time and had to check if she's on it 

AAAHH MEN! needs to be a single

 

It reminds me to a Human League song mixed with Queen's Another one bite the dust

Listening again and not she's casually saying khias, botched and goon sesh :deadbanana2: okay dojatrler

29 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Lista completa de los rechazos de Vie que conocemos:

 

Enciende las luces
Kink
Me gustas
Rompe mi corazón
No son noticias
Quema lenta Madera
Acebo
¿Mentí?
Apreciación
Naturaleza humana
Tobogán
U&I
De entre los muertos
Bebé congelado
Bola y cadena

Break My Heart was retitled as All Mine as she said on twitter 

31 minutes ago, dabunique said:

 

 

:chick2: this and those radio numbers… gaaaag

Edited by masochizm

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.