Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

JayG

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JayG

  1. CONFESSIONS II is album of the year. End of. She needs to sweep the Grammys next year.
  2. Not reading all of this bullshit 333, BBAngel, Quantum Baby alone destroy any album Ciara has ever released and are all critically acclaimed Tinashe has been snubbed ever since the RCA exit Shes incredible, you can go believe in your own delusions elsewhere
  3. This performance was not bad at all lmao. The American Media are garbage. As are the American public. Addison Rae does this today without any good music, without any vocals cause she cant sing, and without any dancing ability cause she cant dance. NOBODY is dragging her. Her unintentional nonchalance in this performance is what makes it performance art - the "IDGAF" attitude juxtaposed with "Gimme More" was genius despite it not being intentional. The media and public hounded her 24/7 and hyped it up so much and she said "nah, I'll give you the bare minimum and still win" LMFAO. She WON in the end. And I will stand by this - she LOOKED stunning, she was NOT fat AT ALL, the ponytail was better and she should have kept it and the song is a timeless masterpiece. The OUTRAGE over this performance is proof America and the GP is garbage - NOBODY ELSE could have performed for the entire world with the **** America was doing to her, her family, the media etc. She was brave enough to get up, COMPLETE a performance, didnt miss a SINGLE count of choreography etc. Britney was BORED during this performance. And going through hell personally. She clocked in and clocked out and still killed it.
  4. No brain, no fun, just nothing, poor dat
  5. Swifties have this incredible ability to attack REAL TALENT yet constantly buy NO TALENT. Mental illness. Oh well, LUX will forever be better than ANYTHING Taylor Swift has EVER released.
  6. When the music is bad, all you have left to do is be pressed and project. Poor Swifties.
  7. She should log off and touch some grass too, instead of dropping another variant to block another female artist from shining, or creating awards to try and outshine legends who are double the age and release better music than she ever has and ever will. The advice you gave to me is the exact advice your fav needs.
  8. TEA, because I'm wealthy and already financially free. My brokerage account looks beautiful, I don't have to work anymore. In fact, let me go buy another variant of Popstar.
  9. Love this for him, but I would NOT come to the UK lmao. Go somewhere else, the University situation in the UK is an absolute ******* **** show. The govt are also a damn mess. There MUST be better medical schools in Europe?
  10. Nah, I have the time today, its Sunday We're not about to continue allowing a bunch of mentally ill and tasteless clowns behind keyboards drag an artist who is WELL overdue for her time to shine and win. Tinashe actually IS the American Dream, whereas Taylor Swift sells it to her dumb ass fans
  11. Mind you, Swifties are being bankrupted buying their favs shitty ass critically PANNED music, whilst Tinashe is charting with critical ACCLAIM as an independent artist with barely any push other than a distribution deal lmao. What has that Swiftie achieved in their life other than posting stats of their talentless fav on the internet FOR FREE? They love talking out their mouth online with no talent or money lmfao, promoting a talentless ***** and not even getting paid to do so. Clownery. Tinashe slander is null and void - she out-talents their fav TENFOLD.
  12. Masterpiece. Timeless.
  13. My GENES*** Are My Saviour featuring Stromae you mean
  14. Got my ticket from the early tours in the UK too... god. Queen. I was REALLY there at the beginning.
  15. God I am emotional. I found a photo of me and Tinashe in 2018. I met her in London for a small Songs 4 U listening party. I was in the ******* TRENCHES stanning her DOWN.
  16. A Kaytranada tour would EAT
  17. I need help. Can any US stan help me get an iTunes gift card so I can buy every digital copy via a VPN from the UK? I want to help her US charting. I already got every single vinyl and digital variant in the UK, and the US vinyls I imported too.
  18. This would explain all the promo shes doing. Shes done far more promo for this brand than her albums in recent years.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.