Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I almost feel bad for those who don't understand this opus, more for me I guess!

 

tumblr_50858e67056a1e0749f397fab0fece0b_6a19f979_400.thumb.gif.37c51808e88c164d226d66a0378cf942.gif

Not you posting the woman who's about to destroy vie in the vie thread :deadbanana2:

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I  can't quite put my finger on it but something is off about this album. I've loved all of Doja's previous albums almost immediately but this one is not clicking for me idk why

Every song is at least 6/10 but there's no standouts except for Jealous Type which we have all heard before

29 minutes ago, masochizm said:

All Mine

Lipstain

Make It Up

 

kinda my top 3 now… the gaggery :heart:

Same sis. Same. 
 

 

1 hour ago, makeme said:

There are so many gems on this album so she still has a chance of scoring a hit this era. She will be on Fallon October 1, SNL October 4, and has teased Tiny Desk. Tour starts in two months that will also help the album have legs 

 

Fingers crossed this is her last era with RCA/Kemosabe

 

 

 

Curious to know what songs you think could be hits?

 

Jealous type was probably the most catchy and that flopped. Nothing else is standing out to me at all.   

18 minutes ago, raraoohlala said:

In the modern pop era post album release singles popping off is really rare so it doesn't bode well, that's all :gaycat2:

I mean tate was able to do it when its ok im ok/2 hands didnt pop off

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Lightbringer007

I'm sorry I'm late to the party, but this is everything I ever wanted from her and more... This 80's sound AND style suits her so well, this album really takes me back to that time and I wasn't even alive:clap3:The only songs that I'm not crazy about for now are AAAHH MEN!, Acts of Service and Make It Up. Never heard Amala, liked Hot Pink, loved Planet Her, always wanted to get to Scarlet but couldn't, but this will be on replay for years, I can tell now, she did THAT.

doja-cat.gif

The songs are stale and I'm mad cause I wanted this to be her LOUD era 

2 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

The songs are stale and I'm mad cause I wanted this to be her LOUD era 

She thinks she's above trendy, straightforward pop.

Ah Men! definitely becoming my no. 1 favorite on this album. Hopefully there's a hit on this album so her label won't try to force her a certain way for the next era.

1 hour ago, raraoohlala said:

Not you posting the woman who's about to destroy vie in the vie thread :deadbanana2:

girl shes gonna destroy EVERYONE 

17 minutes ago, provenza said:

Hope she loves flopping then 

she said scarlet was a release like a "fart" (cause its like a weight off your shoulders)

 

shes proud of her work

3 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

girl shes gonna destroy EVERYONE 

I know :deadbanana4:

 

but for the girls who released right before like doja or zara it's a bummer because their release weeks or second weeks are gonna get total eclipsed of the heart

And I have too much tolerance

@Sexyzinger's ugly and fine as ****

And if I had more common sense

Then I would grab my ride and dip 

 

1sfh.gif 

 

1 hour ago, raraoohlala said:

Not you posting the woman who's about to destroy vie in the vie thread :deadbanana2:

who cares?

Some of y'all are doing too much because this album isn't bad at all. It's cute and got some bops!

can I make it up to you?

when I pull this up,

when I pop that trunk,

can I make it up to you?

we don't have to touch,

but if we make love 

can I make it up to you?

 

image0.gif?ex=68d93298&is=68d7e118&hm=76

I wanted to like this a lot more than I do. Jealous Type is such a standout and so catchy, all the other upbeat songs don't even come close. Sadly there weren't many memorable melodies, and it's almost too cohesive... It's not a bad album by any means, just very middle of the road for me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.