Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The female rapper thing is funny considering its listed as a pop album and charting on the pop sub charts. 

I'm OBSESSED with the Couples Therapy instrumental

The production on this album confuses me. It feels like it could've been more crisp and heavier-hitting. Gorgeous's first 20 seconds sounds like an LQ leak and the songs just don't pack a punch. The melodies and concepts are there and are great like always with Doja but this sounds like a huge step down from her last two records. Hopefully I see the vision the more I listen.

This is not commercial as Planet Her.

 

I still dont see any potential hit rn for the album. Maybe stranger?

Yeah the numbers are not great at all :biblio: how is this doing on AM?

I honestly think there's multiple tracks that will debut around 1M, just barely missing the chart. The current number looks worse than it actually is.

 

But yeah, still a decline from Planet Her and Scarlet :chick3:

2 minutes ago, wish said:

I honestly think there's multiple tracks that will debut around 1M, just barely missing the chart. The current number looks worse than it actually is.

 

But yeah, still a decline from Planet Her and Scarlet :chick3:

definitely chart wise but not in quality 

Mess. These numbers are absolutely terrible. And she's doing even worse on AM than Spotify. :deadbanana: Feel kinda sad for Doja. The album is decent and didn't deserve to flop. 

Edited by Teezy

11 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

if this becomes the first doja era without a hit :dancehall2:

gorgeous will not let that happen watch 

 

IMG_7781.gif.3ce746f13a517909e8d11763813

why is every pop girl flopping (numbers wise) this year :rip:

they messed up releasing only one single before the album I think but who cares about numbers when the album is amazing

I'm not surprised by these numbers, especially after the charting of Jealous Type :toofunny2:. The GP didn't care that much about her VMA performance either.

 

Does she have some promotions planned this week? 


The priority this era should be to build a loyal fanbase.

1 minute ago, Adama said:

I'm not surprised by these numbers, especially after the charting of Jealous Type :toofunny2:. The GP didn't care that much about her VMA performance either.

 

Does she have some promotions planned this week? 


The priority this era should be to build a loyal fanbase.

That's what it should've been five years ago.

41 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

The production on this album confuses me. It feels like it could've been more crisp and heavier-hitting. Gorgeous's first 20 seconds sounds like an LQ leak and the songs just don't pack a punch. The melodies and concepts are there and are great like always with Doja but this sounds like a huge step down from her last two records. Hopefully I see the vision the more I listen.

I'm upset about how flat Acts of Service sounds. Agora Hills did that sound so much better, with some actual depth.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.